Trump Is Finally Realizing How He's Hated

And he cares not, for the people who hate him are long term idiots.

(Not a huge Trump fan - he's doing okay. But you people, hoo boy ... strange)
You should get a lot of stars and check marks for praising a president who does not care about all Americans, only his deplorable base.

So, his base isn't American.

How leftwingish of you......

You should get a lot of stars and check marks for praising a president who does not care about all Americans, only his deplorable base.

Merely claiming it does not make them so. "American" requires more than birthplace to be so defined.

Merely claiming it does not make them so. "American" requires more than birthplace to be so defined.
Oh! To be an American requires people to be racist bigots and vulgar narcissists? I bed to differ.

Oh! To be an American requires people to be racist bigots and vulgar narcissists?

No, and that was the childish response I expected.

I bed to differ.

You being a European have nothing to say about it.

Oh! To be an American requires people to be racist bigots and vulgar narcissists?

No, and that was the childish response I expected.

I bed to differ.

You being a European have nothing to say about it.
The current Mrs Trump might have an opinion or two, especially about how her husband likes to grab women's pussies and dump them after they have given birth.

More people hate Queef Olbermann than hate Trump.

Only Red State conservative Republicant's love Uncle Trump. Trump received 62 million votes out of 200 million registered voters! Hillary received 61 million votes while over 80 million voters didn't bother to vote!
Trump%2Bvotes%2Bagainst%2Bhim%2B74%2Bmillion%2Btotal%2BThe%2BOther%2B98%2BPercent.jpg

_92453022_trump_democracy-2.gif

Another non-starter from a total jerk slash "news-reporter." EVERY president is hated by some group! The only difference here is that Trump didn't have to do anything to be hated. He was hated just for running. He was hated just for telling the bald, undiluted truth. He was hated just for winning. He was hated just for being right. And now he is hated for continuously exposing the bull and hypocrisy and corruption in Washington, proving eternally that the more he is hated, the more justified was his winning, and win again he shall do! Because the Left's hatred shows just how close he is to busting up the old boy's game and how much he really is needed! And the funny thing is that those who hate him so much never say who they might have voted for that was demonstrably better!

Another non-starter from a total jerk slash "news-reporter." EVERY president is hated by some group! The only difference here is that Trump didn't have to do anything to be hated. He was hated just for running. He was hated just for telling the bald, undiluted truth. He was hated just for winning. He was hated just for being right. And now he is hated for continuously exposing the bull and hypocrisy and corruption in Washington, proving eternally that the more he is hated, the more justified was his winning, and win again he shall do! Because the Left's hatred shows just how close he is to busting up the old boy's game and how much he really is needed! And the funny thing is that those who hate him so much never say who they might have voted for that was demonstrably better!

Trump won't stand up against hate so he's hated because he stands for NOTHING.

Plain bull.

[

No. He is hated because he is a rip off artist. He is hated because he is a misogynist pig. He is hated because he spreads fake news. He is hated because he is as dumb as a sack of rocks. He is hated because he is a moron. He is hated because the only thing Trump cares about is Trump. Clinton was demonstratively 10 times better on many levels. And she wasn't that great.

You are very grumpy.

It's just beginning. Prepare to become grumpier still.

Nope. Not grumpy. Just calling it for what it is. I've kept relatively quiet on the Trump front. I think it is more frustration than anything. I mean, I know I take the piss out of uber conservatives sometimes, but some are intelligent. And they voted for this clown. Really? hmmm

You are very grumpy.

It's just beginning. Prepare to become grumpier still.

Nope. Not grumpy. Just calling it for what it is. I've kept relatively quiet on the Trump front. I think it is more frustration than anything. I mean, I know I take the piss out of uber conservatives sometimes, but some are intelligent. And they voted for this clown. Really? hmmm

We considered the alternative, and decided not to play along anymore.

Plain bull.

hes_not_my_president_yard_sign.jpg

Trump thus far has shown he can't push thru his agenda's despite the fact that the GOP owns the Congress and the Senate. Face it conservative voters Trump and the GOP prove they don't know how to GOVERN!!!!!

Forum List

Back