Postcard Taxes = goodbye accountant

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Democrats are complaining because it's just too confusing... and such... :boohoo:

WM_graphic_website_handout_postcard.jpg

Which candidate was it that suggested this simple one page form during the Primaries? Was it Rand Paul or one of the others, I forget.

I am impressed with Trump as I feel that inner libertarian express itself. As a successful businessman, it doesn't surprise me that he views taxes this way. Get heavy government, excessive requirements out of the way. Simplify the economy and let human talent and ambition rise to it's potential.

Which candidate was it that suggested this simple one page form during the Primaries? Was it Rand Paul or one of the others, I forget.

I am impressed with Trump as I feel that inner libertarian express itself. As a successful businessman, it doesn't surprise me that he views taxes this way. Get heavy government, excessive requirements out of the way. Simplify the economy and let human talent and ambition rise to it's potential.
Ahhh, like a Darwin society where the fit conquer and devour the weak..

Ahhh, like a Darwin society where the fit conquer and devour the weak..
just seems like another one of those Russian hires to me.... here to cause division in a country that he doesn't live in... :dunno: I'm seeing Russian gvt hires everywhere, so I could be wrong! :p

tRump has had more failures and bankruptcies than most anyone else in America. His funding now comes from Russia as american financial institutions will not loan him money. As for his tax reform i doubt it will pass.

Where do you put your name, address, and SS number on the card? How about the kids' names and numbers?

No more college credits?
No more taxes on SS income?
No deduction of employment expenses?

Not only won't we get a post card of a tax form, but congress has yet to ever reduce the 1040 by a single line, let alone by many lines.

Not gonna happen...

... would be too disruptive to the tax preparation industry...

... firms like H&R Block, Jackson-Hewitt, Liberty Tax, etc.

You can bet they have a strong lobby in Congress.

Not gonna happen...

Tax prep companies might have a strong lobby, but Congress is inherently given to increasingly the complexity of the tax code, tax lobby or not. Every lobby in DC wants special tax considerations for whom they represent. And, every rich congressman wants special tax considerations for their own situation.

Last edited:
tRump has had more failures and bankruptcies than most anyone else in America. His funding now comes from Russia as american financial institutions will not loan him money. As for his tax reform i doubt it will pass.

Yup, he had the guts to try and win/fail but ultimately, epic success. It's always funny when the losers of the world judge success from their government subsidized housing.. :lol:

You probably loved Obama doubling the nation debt in 8 years and kissing the ass of terrorist nations and groups, domestic and foreign.

Yup, he had the guts to try and win/fail but ultimately, epic success. It's always funny when the losers of the world judge success from their government subsidized housing.. :lol:

You probably loved Obama doubling the nation debt in 8 years and kissing the ass of terrorist nations and groups, domestic and foreign.
The nations debt was doubled to keep the world from an economic depression worse than 1929. Being able to negotiate is not kissing ass. I have to suppose you live in subsidized housing or your mama's basement by your comments. I own my own house.

Not gonna happen...

I've been assuming the lobbyists will mess up everything.

The nations debt was doubled to keep the world from an economic depression worse than 1929. Being able to negotiate is not kissing ass. I have to suppose you live in subsidized housing or your mama's basement by your comments. I own my own house.

Eh, I'd review why we got to that point and the extortions and waste of the Obama Administration but you'd deny the responsibilities of the Democratic Party anyway, why, because you're nothing more than an apologist and dupe Democrat dedicated to hate and obvious hypocrisy.

btw. my life is great and I'm very fortunate and thankful to America...

I think dems should understand the importance of simplifying the tax system. If they do in fact eliminate lots of deductions we might for once be confident the rich are paying at least as much as you. Current Buffett says his secretary pays a higher rate then him. The system must be simplified to eliminate this.

I think dems should understand the importance of simplifying the tax system. If they do in fact eliminate lots of deductions we might for once be confident the rich are paying at least as much as you. Current Buffett says his secretary pays a higher rate then him. The system must be simplified to eliminate this.

Buffet and the multitudes of left wing phonies like every other American can make bonus payments to the IRS to their hearts content.. but they don't .. it's classic left wing hypocrisy

Buffet and the multitudes of left wing phonies like every other American can make bonus payments to the IRS to their hearts content.. but they don't .. it's classic left wing hypocrisy

Nobody is going to make extra payments when others are paying very little. But simplifying the tax system could make us certain the rich are paying at least the same rate as the middle class.

Buffet could make "bonus payments" without missing the money. Buffet probably gives millions to charity. Buffet doesn't have to be a phony, given that he's so rich he could pay more without noticing it. But, he speaks the truth, it's absurd that his secretary pays more in taxes than he does.

Right-wing f1cktards keep whining about how much the rich pay. They don't may that much, and they can more easily afford to pay. Either you're a selfish rich b@stard, or you're stupid as sh1t crying over the hardship the rich face at tax time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back