Poll: Do You Have a Problem with NFL Players Locking Arms During National Anthem?

Do you have a problem with NFL players locking arms during National Anthem? Why?

• Total voters
I think it is a decent compromise. It does not disrespect the flag but it points to the concerns the players have about the situation in the black community, which is a different topic.

Packers joined by fans in linking arms during national anthem

What do you think?

They aren't concerned about the black community.....they are dumb people reacting to left wing lies without thinking. The real problem in the Black community isn't cops.....it is democrat policies, out of wedlock birth rates, and young black males murdering other young black males.......do you think those are the problems they are linking arms to address?

What if I have no problem AND I like cheese? I can't have both??

I dunno who came up with the locking arms thing but I like it. Shows unity against the Divider in Chief. Prolly would keep him up at night if he ever went to frickin' sleep.

I don't watch TV, but here's my problem with their "issue"... I don't give a shit. I know about their grievance. I am aware. I just don't give a shit. If I did, Id attend one of their rallies. This shit their pulling at these games is in response to people like me who don't give a shit about their problems. So they are trying to take advantage of the captive audience to try and get them to give a shit. And it looks like it's having the opposite effect.

Doesn't matter to me, they knelt...I'm done with them.
See you next week.....
images

I don't watch TV, but here's my problem with their "issue"... I don't give a shit. I know about their grievance. I am aware. I just don't give a shit. If I did, Id attend one of their rallies. This shit their pulling at these games is in response to people like me who don't give a shit about their problems. So they are trying to take advantage of the captive audience to try and get them to give a shit. And it looks like it's having the opposite effect.

Actually taking advantage of a captive audience is exactly what the Pentagon pimps were trying to do trotting the players out there like so many marionettes to serve as props for a jingomusic jam that has nothing to do with the game.

They got busted for it too. And the NFL sent three-quarters of a million bucks of that pimped taxpayer money back.

I dunno who came up with the locking arms thing but I like it. Shows unity against the Divider in Chief. Prolly would keep him up at night if he ever went to frickin' sleep.
How does it show unity against Trump when he has publicly said that's what they should do? :laugh:

How does it show unity against Trump when he has publicly said that's what they should do? :laugh:

Uhhh.... how's that again? :wtf: :dunno:

>> "I've never been prouder of my association with players and a coaching staff as I am with this crew," [Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry] Jones said. "We all agreed that our players wanted to make a statement about unity and equality. They were very much aware that that statement when made or when attempted to be made in and a part of in recognition of our flag can not only lead to criticism but also controversy. It was real easy for everybody to see the message of unity and equality was getting pushed aside or diminished by controversy. We even had the circumstances that it was being made into a controversy."

"It was a team thing," wide receiver Dez Bryant said. "That's the true definition of unity. Trump can't divide this. Sports can show a perfect example of unity. That’s our job. It’s not just black NFL players. It’s a mix of, different races. I felt like that was a clear shot at Trump sitting on the knee like that. You just can’t do that. That’s super disrespectful. We showed great unity tonight, that’s what that was for. I felt like that was needed.

“We felt like that was the best thing to do. We’re not going to let a guy like that tear us apart. Not just us but this whole entire league.” <<​

Doesn't matter to me, they knelt...I'm done with them.
See you next week.....
images

Cease with your nonsense, it's far past annoying.

I could not care less if there is ever another NFL game played.
Ok...see you next week.

You'd rue the day you saw me, Hairy Back.

By the way repeating yourself over and over is a sign of mental problems...so is creating sock accounts to talk to yourself....Pete;)

Forum List

Back