Trump is a poopy head.

I have decided that I am a Democrat politician. I am running for election and I am pretty sure my base is dumb enough that, that simple childish rant in the title is all i need to win.

Why not, it worked for Trump. He was a die hard liberal Democrat until he woke up and decided to run Republican. His base was dumb enough.

No they were smart.. the only way to beat a low class liberal is with a low class liberal.

I have decided that I am a Democrat politician. I am running for election and I am pretty sure my base is dumb enough that, that simple childish rant in the title is all i need to win.
Gessus, you guys can't be serious. Childish rants is all Trump knows. It is why you Trumpers go crazy when he makes a nee nickname for someone. Trump is the godfather of juvenile name calling is politics. Try again Gramps.
You are correct. And EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU DUMBFUCKS have stooped to his level. You fall for it every single time and subsequently howl to the moon making complete fools of yourselves.

Says the ex convict...an authority on behavior no doubt...

Make the inclusive of both parties and you'll have managed to capsulize the Arizona race for US Senate between Martha McSilly and Krysten Enema. Pretty much nails it though on our other races.

Trump said democrats are a MOB... he made me cry because... we're not a MOB... and we're going to get a mob... eerr... group together and PROTEST now... but DON'T CALL US A MOB.

If you really double down on childish and dumb, your appeal would transcend party! You'd be a smash hit.

Why not, it worked for Trump. He was a die hard liberal Democrat until he woke up and decided to run Republican. His base was dumb enough.

No they were smart.. the only way to beat a low class liberal is with a low class liberal.

I agree, Trump is a low class liberal who fooled a bunch of rubes.

Trump said democrats are a MOB... he made me cry because... we're not a MOB... and we're going to get a mob... eerr... group together and PROTEST now... but DON'T CALL US A MOB.

^^^ that's exactly what they sound like, poster after poster

So be it, it proves liberals and RINOs are welcome in the republican party but JFK conservatives are not welcome in the democrat party.

Trump ate my babby!

The Dingo ate your baby. Trump is taking your money. Millions of dollars for golf trips doesn't come free, you know.
I know, just ask Obama.. Didn't bother you then.

FE0HOA272014-08-11.jpg

Obama wasn't charging us to stay in his own property.

Simple childish rants got Trump elected, so it is worth a try.

Too bad they didn’t work for all those douche bag dems interrupting the congressional hearings. [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gessus, you guys can't be serious. Childish rants is all Trump knows. It is why you Trumpers go crazy when he makes a new nickname for someone. Trump is the godfather of juvenile name calling in politics. Try again Gramps.

It’s just awesome and hilarious [emoji38] that’s all.

Gessus, you guys can't be serious. Childish rants is all Trump knows. It is why you Trumpers go crazy when he makes a nee nickname for someone. Trump is the godfather of juvenile name calling is politics. Try again Gramps.
You are correct. And EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU DUMBFUCKS have stooped to his level. You fall for it every single time and subsequently howl to the moon making complete fools of yourselves.
Your argument makes no sense whatsoever. It is you, YOU, that framed the title and the name calling, not a democrat or a liberal. Try again.

That’s not what I’m seeing on the news, disrupting hearings and following directives from Maxie. I’m too busy working, to carry signs and scream like a lunatic. I get all my entertainment reading posts from butthurt libbies. Hopefully 11/6 doesn’t push your mob over the edge.

Your argument makes no sense whatsoever. It is you, YOU, that framed the title and the name calling, not a democrat or a liberal. Try again.

Makes perfect sense to the democratic base

My kids had a couple of tantrums when they were 2. I simply explained that it doesn’t get you what you want. Problem solved.

Obviously [emoji849] not. You are still crying [emoji24].

Trump ate my babby!

The Dingo ate your baby. Trump is taking your money. Millions of dollars for golf trips doesn't come free, you know.

FE0HOA272014-08-11.jpg

Just charging us million dollar vacations to Hawaii and not motel 6 in Chicago.

Taking 27 limousines to get some ice cream, or spending 50 million for security on a trip to Africa.

Gessus, you guys can't be serious. Childish rants is all Trump knows. It is why you Trumpers go crazy when he makes a new nickname for someone. Trump is the godfather of juvenile name calling in politics. Try again Gramps.

It’s just awesome and hilarious [emoji38] that’s all.

Chuckle. You're the guy nobody wants to work with.

Trump ate my babby!

FE0HOA272014-08-11.jpg

Just charging us million dollar vacations to Hawaii and not motel 6 in Chicago.

You think Trump stays at Motel 6?
upload_2018-10-21_3-53-45.png

Forum List

Back