Trump is a poopy head.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I have decided that I am a Democrat politician. I am running for election and I am pretty sure my base is dumb enough that, that simple childish rant in the title is all i need to win.

I have decided that I am a Democrat politician. I am running for election and I am pretty sure my base is dumb enough that, that simple childish rant in the title is all i need to win.

Simple childish rants got Trump elected, so it is worth a try.

• Banned
Trump ate my babby!

The Dingo ate your baby. Trump is taking your money. Millions of dollars for golf trips doesn't come free, you know.
5061416a1aa5aff74fb97c5c5df0515a--funny-humor-funny-sayings.jpg

Gessus, you guys can't be serious. Childish rants is all Trump knows. It is why you Trumpers go crazy when he makes a new nickname for someone. Trump is the godfather of juvenile name calling in politics. Try again Gramps.

Right wingers respond to that type thing. I'm sure you will make some conversions.

• Banned
Gessus, you guys can't be serious. Childish rants is all Trump knows. It is why you Trumpers go crazy when he makes a nee nickname for someone. Trump is the godfather of juvenile name calling is politics. Try again Gramps.
You are correct. And EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU DUMBFUCKS have stooped to his level. You fall for it every single time and subsequently howl to the moon making complete fools of yourselves.

Gessus, you guys can't be serious. Childish rants is all Trump knows. It is why you Trumpers go crazy when he makes a nee nickname for someone. Trump is the godfather of juvenile name calling is politics. Try again Gramps.
You are correct. And EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU DUMBFUCKS have stooped to his level. You fall for it every single time and subsequently howl to the moon making complete fools of yourselves.
Your argument makes no sense whatsoever. It is you, YOU, that framed the title and the name calling, not a democrat or a liberal. Try again.

You just called Trump a poopy head, and you want to call others fools? That's funny. I don't care who you are.

You just called Trump a poopy head, and you want to call others fools? That's funny. I don't care who you are.

Calling Trump a poopy head is the strongest criticism he has had of Trump since the election.

Your argument makes no sense whatsoever. It is you, YOU, that framed the title and the name calling, not a democrat or a liberal. Try again.

Makes perfect sense to the democratic base

How bizarre and simple-minded. Let me guess.... Trump voter?
Nope, Walker write in.

But thanks for playing tonight's episode of How Shallow are the Democrats You Know!

I think you need to dumb it down a notch. Maybe try "ORANGE MAN MAD, ORANGE MAN BAD!".

You will be a democratic politician in no time.

Why not, it worked for Trump. He was a die hard liberal Democrat until he woke up and decided to run Republican. His base was dumb enough.

Right wingers respond to that type thing. I'm sure you will make some conversions.

You just mad over there in dingle Berry city that you can't call Trump a name that will stick....lol

Forum List

Back