Trump invites NRA Execs to WH party on 5th Anniversary of Sandy Hooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant they find something else to bitch about?

Who? The Sandy Hook families? Are you really that much of an asshole or just trying to get attention?

They had a Christmas party big deal......some people will do anything for attention. I feel bad for the families but life goes on

They probably wouldn't want to come to my Christmas parties. Celebratory gunfire off into the woods in mandatory. New Year's Eve too.
Tales of the Trailer Park.

Who? The Sandy Hook families? Are you really that much of an asshole or just trying to get attention?

They had a Christmas party big deal......some people will do anything for attention. I feel bad for the families but life goes on

They probably wouldn't want to come to my Christmas parties. Celebratory gunfire off into the woods in mandatory. New Year's Eve too.

No trailers around here, you'd have to drive 20 miles to find one of those. It's all trees, hills, and streams.

If you hear banjo music, run like hell.

No trailers around here, you'd have to drive 20 miles to find one of those. It's all trees, hills, and streams.

What a vibrant, influential culture you display. So cosmopolitan, so avante garde. Tomorrow, I'm going to be fitted with a flannel shirt and a NASCAR brimmed cap.

What a vibrant, influential culture you display. So cosmopolitan, so avante garde. Tomorrow, I'm going to be fitted with a flannel shirt and a NASCAR brimmed cap.

"Cosmopolitan and avante garde."? You sound like one of them city-slickers. Ever been snipe-hunting?

"Cosmopolitan and avante garde."? You sound like one of them city-slickers. Ever been snipe-hunting?
Ever been on a university campus?

I am. Fuck those Sandy Hook bitches. I don't give a rat fuck. It's the school's fault for not arming people.

ZERO FUCKS GIVEN.

:dance:

Another attention whore on USMB. You assholes are a dime a dozen.

HEY HEY Dammit! Your pegging the irony meter, it’s going to blow! Don’t say shit that ironic.

You can always pull your trailer out of there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course I have, silly. I've also lived in Chicago, Dallas, and Los Angeles, but why the hell would I want to retire to those shitholes?

Is it your job to determine where people are supposed to live?

Of course I have, silly. I've also lived in Chicago, Dallas, and Los Angeles, but why the hell would I want to retire to those shitholes?

No. My 'job' is to remain above the hoy poloy. My 'job' is to continue to grow culturally and intellectually and not stoop to the lowest common denominator.

Last edited:
So are getting federal reciprocity and repealing the federal "Gun-Free School Zone" law or not?

I swear I'll vote for Hillary in 2020 if we don't get those get those.

Fucking A. Learn to write a complete sentence or else get off the board.

So I left out one word, which was "we" in the first sentence. Again: Are we getting federal reciprocity and a repeal of the federal "Gun-Free School Zone" law or not?

I would also like to see a repeal of the Obama-era weapons and ammunition bans against Russia. And for the BATF to change up their process on obtaining silencers. I shouldn't have to pay a $200 tax stamp.
Let's bring those .30 carbines home from Korea. Nice little piece. Most will have no idea what I am talking about.

No. My 'job' is to remain above the hoy poloy. My 'job' is to continue to grow culturally and intellectually and not stoop to the lowest common denominator.

Ahh. So you're an elitist. That makes sense.

I bet ivory towers are cold as hell this time of year.

I am. Fuck those Sandy Hook bitches. I don't give a rat fuck. It's the school's fault for not arming people.

ZERO FUCKS GIVEN.

:dance:

Another attention whore on USMB. You assholes are a dime a dozen.
Another attention whore on USMB.
and the thread is about an attention whore.

What's your point?

You’re one of those hoity toity types, ain’t ya?

Lol

Lol

Your darkest nightmare... an educated man.

So are getting federal reciprocity and repealing the federal "Gun-Free School Zone" law or not?

I swear I'll vote for Hillary in 2020 if we don't get those get those.

Fucking A. Learn to write a complete sentence or else get off the board.

So I left out one word, which was "we" in the first sentence. Again: Are we getting federal reciprocity and a repeal of the federal "Gun-Free School Zone" law or not?

I would also like to see a repeal of the Obama-era weapons and ammunition bans against Russia. And for the BATF to change up their process on obtaining silencers. I shouldn't have to pay a $200 tax stamp.
Let's bring those .30 carbines home from Korea. Nice little piece. Most will have no idea what I am talking about.

Nice! The South Koreans don't need those, they're not much good for punching through those padded NORK Mao coats.

I'll take a dozen of them. :biggrin:

Lol

Your darkest nightmare... an educated man.

Highly educated but sadly lacking in common sense. My darkest nightmare is when your forget to put the secret sauce on my Big Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back