Trump invites NRA Execs to WH party on 5th Anniversary of Sandy Hooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are getting federal reciprocity and repealing the federal "Gun-Free School Zone" law or not?

I swear I'll vote for Hillary in 2020 if we don't get those get those.

So are getting federal reciprocity and repealing the federal "Gun-Free School Zone" law or not?

I swear I'll vote for Hillary in 2020 if we don't get those get those.

Fucking A. Learn to write a complete sentence or else get off the board.

So I left out one word, which was "we" in the first sentence. Again: Are we getting federal reciprocity and a repeal of the federal "Gun-Free School Zone" law or not?

I would also like to see a repeal of the Obama-era weapons and ammunition bans against Russia. And for the BATF to change up their process on obtaining silencers. I shouldn't have to pay a $200 tax stamp.

Cant they find something else to bitch about?

Who? The Sandy Hook families? Are you really that much of an asshole or just trying to get attention?

They had a Christmas party big deal......some people will do anything for attention. I feel bad for the families but life goes on

They probably wouldn't want to come to my Christmas parties. Celebratory gunfire off into the woods in mandatory. New Year's Eve too.

Another attention whore on USMB. You assholes are a dime a dozen.
Are you mad?

Did Trump deliberately fuck with Sandy Hooks bitches by having that NRA party?

If he did, it was genius. I love it.

:lol:

776f8dc0d942a0d32bce100bc8292559a242dba6_hq.gif

Who? The Sandy Hook families? Are you really that much of an asshole or just trying to get attention?

They had a Christmas party big deal......some people will do anything for attention. I feel bad for the families but life goes on

They probably wouldn't want to come to my Christmas parties. Celebratory gunfire off into the woods in mandatory. New Year's Eve too.

Heck yeah! Every year on new years eve at midnight it sounds like a warzone where I live. Pork and Sauerkraut, beer, and guns.....Heaven on earth

Heck yeah! Every year on new years eve at midnight it sounds like a warzone where I live. Pork and Sauerkraut, beer, and guns.....Heaven on earth

Someone set off some Tannerite down the road from me, earlier today. Sounded like a couple pounds.

There's also a two people that I know of who own legal NFA weapons. I can hear them going full-auto every New Years Eve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back