Biden announces national address on dangers of white supremacy on Jan 6 anniversary

Our most dangerous threat to our homeland are Trump and MAGA and cult members like you who want to turn this into a dictatorship.
Then get busy. It is up to you and other right thinking democrats to go house to house dragging the maga out. Please!

He’s in worse shape than more than half the elderly at my mother’s ALF.
gt900ydx4vac1.jpeg

You are the second person to ask me if I'm being sarcastic. I'm not.

I'm happy to hear that you're getting involved!

Yes, you're a true believer. If Biden says get on a board to head for Jonestown, you'd be first in line to get on the boat and then first in line for your share of the kool-aid. Sip, don't gulp, remember, Trump lover

President Joe Biden, who has spent 37 percent of his 2023 year on vacation, will make sure to mark the coming anniversary of January 6, 2021 by stoking fears of white supremacy. He's been keeping this at the forefront of his rhetoric since he took office.

Biden and his Vice President Kamala Harris intend to make fears over white supremacy and domestic terrorism—carried out by Americans, not by any potential cells that have crossed through the collapsed US-Mexico border—a centerpiece of their re-election campaign.

That fateful day when hundreds of Trump supporters were let into the Capitol Building by Capitol Police officers and then arrested for trespassing has been used by fearmongering Democrats to stoke racial animus against white people and Trump supporters. Trump leads Biden among Hispanic voters and young people, and his 12 percent support among black voters has not declined since 2020 despite Biden's carefully constructed rhetoric.

As soon as the building was cleared, Democrats began vilifying Trump supporters and claiming that they had staged a "deadly insurrection." They mostly failed to note, however, that the only person killed that day was unarmed Trump supporter and veteran Ashli Babbitt, who was shot by Capitol Police. It was revealed months later that there was "no good reason" for shooting her.

For Biden, this is a great opportunity to remind America of his talking point that domestic terrorism and white supremacy—not border collapse, rising crime, inflation, or a $34 trillion debt—are the real threats facing America. In May, Biden promised "to stand up against the poison of white supremacy, as I did in my inaugural address — to single it out as the most dangerous terrorist threat to our homeland is white supremacy."

Over the top you might think? Hold NBC's beer.

Biden campaign casts Trump as threat to democracy ahead of speech on Jan. 6 anniversary

Do the dems really think this will improve tater's popularity?

Hell, when are they going to make it a Federal Holiday of remembrance? You know, like Juneteenth?
/----/ "Hell, when are they going to make it a Federal Holiday of remembrance? You know, like Juneteenth? "
They will if they can get away with it. Look for that to start in Blue states, first.
1712661898577.png

White supremacy is obviously on its way out.

But it will be replaced by a supremacy of another color.

White supremacy is obviously on its way out.

But it will be replaced by a supremacy of another color.

White supremacy hasn't been a thing for a very very long time.

Now the only people who believe there is white supremacy are non whites that aren't able to get handed everything they want, the white people who say white supremacy is a problem because they want clicks on social media or votes, and the last group are dumbass morons that believe it because they can't think for themselves.

Everyone else white and non white is standing around saying "what the F are you talking about?"

Forum List

Back