Trump invents a new country: Nambia (Capital city --> Covfefe?)

He praised a country about their health system. YetHe has no clue about that country...does this guy do his homework before going up there?
I'm sorry but if you can see how stupid this guy, something is wrong with you too.

FYI: AIN'T a lefty and don't like Hillary.
I would bet that his IQ is twice what yours is, judging by your posts. People make mistakes sometimes. It's no big deal.
No chance!!! English is my 5th language. And i never files for bankrupcy, I might be worth more than him....at least till he shows us his tax returns. Oh and I knew a lot about Namibia, because I didn't go to school here.
You got me there. Our public schools are in sad shape. Glad I went to a private school. BTW, Trumps IQ is 156. So maybe not twice as much. But I'll bet it's higher than yours. ^_^

I don't believe in IQ testing a a measure of intelligence....as for Trump he is a low life celebrity to me, who rode on the fame wave and the stupidity of the ignorant 30% of Americans or so.
Hillary rode a wave of fame on the shoulders of Billy. And the stupidity of those who supported her.

He praised a country about their health system. YetHe has no clue about that country...does this guy do his homework before going up there?
I'm sorry but if you can see how stupid this guy, something is wrong with you too.

I would bet that his IQ is twice what yours is, judging by your posts. People make mistakes sometimes. It's no big deal.
No chance!!! English is my 5th language. And i never files for bankrupcy, I might be worth more than him....at least till he shows us his tax returns. Oh and I knew a lot about Namibia, because I didn't go to school here.
Here's a little project for you. Compare how many successful businesses Trump has to the number that declared bankruptcy, and the reasons for those bankruptcies. You might learn something. I doubt that many businessmen could equal his record of acheivement.
Born rich stayed Rich. I admire people like Steve Jobs and others. And until Trump comes clean and we do the accounting, I don't think he is worth a positive number.
Until he comes clean and "We do the accounting."

As far as who does the accounting falls under the IRS.

When they find something let me know.

seems to me he was testing nukes long before trump came along.
You might be right but my memory fails me

That's not the only thing that fails you!
rocky I've read some of your posts and you should be one of the last to bash anothers memory

I would ask you to provide proof, but you wouldn't remember. Liberalism is like Alzheimer's.

^^^ post of the day candidate. The left's memory is like 2 minutes long.
Nice blues How many of your dotards remember how GWB the last republican pos in our WH left us ? And you give no credit to Obama ?? You guys are a sad joke

rocky I've read some of your posts and you should be one of the last to bash anothers memory

I would ask you to provide proof, but you wouldn't remember. Liberalism is like Alzheimer's.

Nice blues How many of your dotards remember how GWB the last republican pos in our WH left us ? And you give no credit to Obama ?? You guys are a sad joke
i don't remember the racial tension under bush.
or mass attacks on police and riots in the street demanding they fry like bacon
or giving iran billions in the night

can i credit obama for that?

each president has their good and bad points based on their supporters. how it's supposed to be and we keep pretending there is something 1 side can win at the expense of the other. seems to me we do our best when working together.

not attacking each other over things like where to pee.

I'm happy to discuss Obama's achievements, if you can list any that won't be laughed off the forum. Or Hillary's that would be hilarious. :laugh:

Bad news, you only have 4! Then again, your command of the language is better than most liberals.

At the age of 21 I started learning English, moved to the US...i'm now 40 I get told by everyone I have no accent at all. I think it's a Moroccan think, being mixed and exposed to so many cultures throughout history makes us easy to learn other languages and accents pretty easy.
But for someone who travels quiet often and speak to friends all over the world through social media. I can tell you that Trump and his followers are the laughing stock....And I can't resist telling them so, because I don't think they realize how much of the world is basically laughs at their reasoning and their pick.

Here's a little project for you. Compare how many successful businesses Trump has to the number that declared bankruptcy, and the reasons for those bankruptcies. You might learn something. I doubt that many businessmen could equal his record of acheivement.
Born rich stayed Rich. I admire people like Steve Jobs and others. And until Trump comes clean and we do the accounting, I don't think he is worth a positive number.

We talking if he's worth anything.....Trump is the biggest bragger in history. If he was worth what he claims he's.....he would staple his tax returns to his forehead and taunt us with it every single day. He's hiding something, don't you think?

That speech was delivered before a coterie of African leaders. In it, Trump lavished praise on the health care system of Nambia during a speech at the United Nations. But there's one little problem -- there's no such country. Trump mentioned Nambia twice during the session attended by leaders of several nations, including Ghana, Namibia and Uganda.

Did he likely mean Namibia, Zambia or Gambia? Probably, but there's just no excuse for the American President to be so damn ignorant.
  • Just how half-assed must one be to read a prepared speech that cites a nation that doesn't exist?
  • How does a head of state not realize instantly and off the top of her/his head that s/he just "flubbed" the name of another nation and not simply correct it the instant one does it? Is that not what everyone does when they know what they're talking about and get tongue-tied on a word? ...That is if they're paying attention to what they're saying and mean it.
  • Did Trump consider the meeting anything more than "lip service?"
Seriously. Children demand more of the presidents of middle-school student governments.

Off Topic:
I heartily encourage anyone to visit Namibia. Super relaxing vacation.

Trump sure brings out the anal retentive in Democrats...

View attachment 150673

Selective anal retentiveness ...

Wow, that took all of 5 posts. What took you so long?

We talking if he's worth anything.....Trump is the biggest bragger in history. If he was worth what he claims he's.....he would staple his tax returns to his forehead and taunt us with it every single day. He's hiding something, don't you think?
Are you hiding something if your financial history isn't "stapled" to your forehead?

Of course you are. And until you prove me wrong...

You are amassing your resources through nefarious means.

Your family should be aroused from their sleep by armed Federal authorities, tried and imprisoned.

Guilty until proven innocent.

"Don't ya think?"

:rolleyes:

Is mispronouncing Namibia and impeachable offense?

Has your day finally come?
I don't know. Is anyone suggesting Trump be impeached for "mispronouncing" Namibia? If they are, you should ask them why they feel that way.
So you agree that he mispronounced it and that you lied when you said "he made up a country that doesn't exist"?

Are you hiding something if your financial history isn't "stapled" to your forehead?

Of course you are. And until you prove me wrong...

You are amassing your resources through nefarious means.

Your family should be aroused from their sleep by armed Federal authorities, tried and imprisoned.

Guilty until proven innocent.

"Don't ya think?"

:rolleyes:

All I know Trump couldve easily showed to the american people his returns and be done with it. He even bragged about using the system to not pay taxes. While most of do pay our hard earned money to the IRS. Lot of people that know him and dealt with him, said that he's not as rich as he claims to be. I believed them for now till he proves them wrong.

Bad news, you only have 4! Then again, your command of the language is better than most liberals.

At the age of 21 I started learning English, moved to the US...i'm now 40 I get told by everyone I have no accent at all. I think it's a Moroccan think, being mixed and exposed to so many cultures throughout history makes us easy to learn other languages and accents pretty easy.
But for someone who travels quiet often and speak to friends all over the world through social media. I can tell you that Trump and his followers are the laughing stock....And I can't resist telling them so, because I don't think they realize how much of the world is basically laughs at their reasoning and their pick.

Accents don't affect the way you write. Your skills are marginal at best. I could point out the numerous errors in your post above, but why waste the electrons?

Trump may be a laughing stock to those foreigners, but mostly those foreigners are a laughing stock to us.

Your opinion is noted and dismissed with prejudice. Trump is not perfect, but he is light years closer to being a good President than anything the Dems could offer us.

Nambia is a real country. It is located between Manbia, and Mambo. it's capitol village is Obambia, where Breitbart says that Obama was born.

That speech was delivered before a coterie of African leaders. In it, Trump lavished praise on the health care system of Nambia during a speech at the United Nations. But there's one little problem -- there's no such country. Trump mentioned Nambia twice during the session attended by leaders of several nations, including Ghana, Namibia and Uganda.

Did he likely mean Namibia, Zambia or Gambia? Probably, but there's just no excuse for the American President to be so damn ignorant.
  • Just how half-assed must one be to read a prepared speech that cites a nation that doesn't exist?
  • How does a head of state not realize instantly and off the top of her/his head that s/he just "flubbed" the name of another nation and not simply correct it the instant one does it? Is that not what everyone does when they know what they're talking about and get tongue-tied on a word? ...That is if they're paying attention to what they're saying and mean it.
Seriously. Children demand more of the presidents of middle-school student governments.

Off Topic:

I am pretty sure it's one of the 7 secret states that Obama let slip.

Off Topic:

Namibia or Nambia...who cares?

leftards do

that is why you see the posting of yet another

"we really REALLY got him this time " thread

--LOL
look at it this way.

if this is really what they're loading up with today...

it's over.
How about when NK explodes an H bomb in the Pacific,,,will republicans still kiss trumps huge ass?
yea, cause lord knows it's only trump that sparks the little turd ball. and hey, it's only trump he's threatening...

wait...both of those statements are incorrect. my bad.

carry on.

that is eds for ya

this is why he is not taken seriously

leftards do

--LOL
look at it this way.

it's over.

indeed
Its like when someone goes Nazi police into a debate/argument, they know they lost so they pick up a consolation prize.

yeah because in the world of leftist snowflakes everyone is a winner --LOL

Off Topic:

nobody gives a shit. just another dumbass attack cause your butt hurts.

still.

leftards do

--LOL
look at it this way.

it's over.
How about when NK explodes an H bomb in the Pacific,,,will republicans still kiss trumps huge ass?
yea, cause lord knows it's only trump that sparks the little turd ball. and hey, it's only trump he's threatening...

carry on.

that is eds for ya

Your blabbermouthed AH isn't making things better with all his threats The most UNpresidential moron EVER to occupy our WH.....Now the moron threatens the NBA and the NFL ??

leftards do

--LOL
look at it this way.

it's over.

carry on.

that is eds for ya

Your blabbermouthed AH isn't making things better with all his threats The most UNpresidential moron EVER to occupy our WH.....Now the moron threatens the NBA and the NFL ??
this the NFL getting spanked in the pocketbook because people got tired of the politics in it and stopped showing up?

people feel differently than you do. that does NOT make them morons anymore than you should be considered a moron to them for how you feel.

Forum List

Back