Trump invents a new country: Nambia (Capital city --> Covfefe?)

Namibia or Nambia...who cares?

leftards do

that is why you see the posting of yet another

"we really REALLY got him this time " thread

--LOL
look at it this way.

if this is really what they're loading up with today...

it's over.
How about when NK explodes an H bomb in the Pacific,,,will republicans still kiss trumps huge ass?
yea, cause lord knows it's only trump that sparks the little turd ball. and hey, it's only trump he's threatening...

wait...both of those statements are incorrect. my bad.

carry on.

leftards do

--LOL
look at it this way.

it's over.
How about when NK explodes an H bomb in the Pacific,,,will republicans still kiss trumps huge ass?
yea, cause lord knows it's only trump that sparks the little turd ball. and hey, it's only trump he's threatening...

carry on.
seems to me ice trumps big yapper is a cause

That speech was delivered before a coterie of African leaders. In it, Trump lavished praise on the health care system of Nambia during a speech at the United Nations. But there's one little problem -- there's no such country. Trump mentioned Nambia twice during the session attended by leaders of several nations, including Ghana, Namibia and Uganda.

Did he likely mean Namibia, Zambia or Gambia? Probably, but there's just no excuse for the American President to be so damn ignorant.
  • Just how half-assed must one be to read a prepared speech that cites a nation that doesn't exist?
  • How does a head of state not realize instantly and off the top of her/his head that s/he just "flubbed" the name of another nation and not simply correct it the instant one does it? Is that not what everyone does when they know what they're talking about and get tongue-tied on a word? ...That is if they're paying attention to what they're saying and mean it.
  • Did Trump consider the meeting anything more than "lip service?"
Seriously. Children demand more of the presidents of middle-school student governments.

Off Topic:
I heartily encourage anyone to visit Namibia. Super relaxing vacation.

Gee. By the reaction I'm seeing on places like Twitter, you'd think that a f*cking liberal made a misquote before. Just remember, libturds. When you point your finger at someone, three are pointing right back at you.

that is what is happening right now, the 3 fingers are pointing back at you, the republicans, who came down on Obama for his every blunder....

this is precisely why the Bible is trying to teach us all, to turn the other cheek... if not, then this pointing fingers goes on forever, and there will never be peace on earth, goodwill towards men....

You REALLY need to look up the Biblical reference you are using incorrectly. It's embarrassing!

you really need to step back, read the ENTIRE passage, and ask yourself, what lesson am I being taught....

No. You need to read your Bible if you are going to reference it.

leftards do

--LOL
look at it this way.

it's over.

carry on.
seems to me he was testing nukes long before trump came along.

leftards do

--LOL
look at it this way.

it's over.

carry on.
You might be right but my memory fails me

look at it this way.

it's over.

carry on.

That's not the only thing that fails you!

carry on.

rocky I've read some of your posts and you should be one of the last to bash anothers memory

carry on.

rocky I've read some of your posts and you should be one of the last to bash anothers memory
mine gets worse with the years so i try not to rag on that topic. :)

carry on.

I would ask you to provide proof, but you wouldn't remember. Liberalism is like Alzheimer's.

mine gets worse with the years so i try not to rag on that topic. :)

Failing memory caused by age is OK. Failing memory to due to liberalism is a choice.

I would ask you to provide proof, but you wouldn't remember. Liberalism is like Alzheimer's.

^^^ post of the day candidate. The left's memory is like 2 minutes long.

That speech was delivered before a coterie of African leaders. In it, Trump lavished praise on the health care system of Nambia during a speech at the United Nations. But there's one little problem -- there's no such country. Trump mentioned Nambia twice during the session attended by leaders of several nations, including Ghana, Namibia and Uganda.

Did he likely mean Namibia, Zambia or Gambia? Probably, but there's just no excuse for the American President to be so damn ignorant.
  • Just how half-assed must one be to read a prepared speech that cites a nation that doesn't exist?
  • How does a head of state not realize instantly and off the top of her/his head that s/he just "flubbed" the name of another nation and not simply correct it the instant one does it? Is that not what everyone does when they know what they're talking about and get tongue-tied on a word? ...That is if they're paying attention to what they're saying and mean it.
Seriously. Children demand more of the presidents of middle-school student governments.

Off Topic:

No excuse for a President to be so damned ignorant...

WTF...

Marine Corpse...

57 States...

Shall I go on, Shallow Hal?

They all seem to make errors.

What's the word invented for a lie?

Oh yes. Now I remember...

Mis-spoke.

Off Topic:

No excuse for a President to be so damned ignorant...

WTF...

Marine Corpse...

57 States...

Shall I go on, Shallow Hal?

They all seem to make errors.

What's the word invented for a lie?

Oh yes. Now I remember...

Mis-spoke.

Marine Corpse how pathetic for a CIC. But its nothing to see here, move along, crickets when its a leftist.

Forum List

Back