Trump invents a new country: Nambia (Capital city --> Covfefe?)

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.

That speech was delivered before a coterie of African leaders. In it, Trump lavished praise on the health care system of Nambia during a speech at the United Nations. But there's one little problem -- there's no such country. Trump mentioned Nambia twice during the session attended by leaders of several nations, including Ghana, Namibia and Uganda.

Did he likely mean Namibia, Zambia or Gambia? Probably, but there's just no excuse for the American President to be so damn ignorant.
  • Just how half-assed must one be to read a prepared speech that cites a nation that doesn't exist?
  • How does a head of state not realize instantly and off the top of her/his head that s/he just "flubbed" the name of another nation and not simply correct it the instant one does it? Is that not what everyone does when they know what they're talking about and get tongue-tied on a word? ...That is if they're paying attention to what they're saying and mean it.
  • Did Trump consider the meeting anything more than "lip service?"
Seriously. Children demand more of the presidents of middle-school student governments.

Off Topic:
I heartily encourage anyone to visit Namibia. Super relaxing vacation.

Is mispronouncing Namibia an impeachable offense?

Has your day finally come?

Last edited:
Is mispronouncing Namibia and impeachable offense?

Has your day finally come?
I don't know. Is anyone suggesting Trump be impeached for "mispronouncing" Namibia? If they are, you should ask them why they feel that way.

That speech was delivered before a coterie of African leaders. In it, Trump lavished praise on the health care system of Nambia during a speech at the United Nations. But there's one little problem -- there's no such country. Trump mentioned Nambia twice during the session attended by leaders of several nations, including Ghana, Namibia and Uganda.

Did he likely mean Namibia, Zambia or Gambia? Probably, but there's just no excuse for the American President to be so damn ignorant.
  • Just how half-assed must one be to read a prepared speech that cites a nation that doesn't exist?
  • How does a head of state not realize instantly and off the top of her/his head that s/he just "flubbed" the name of another nation and not simply correct it the instant one does it? Is that not what everyone does when they know what they're talking about and get tongue-tied on a word? ...That is if they're paying attention to what they're saying and mean it.
Seriously. Children demand more of the presidents of middle-school student governments.

Off Topic:

Trump sure brings out the anal retentive in Democrats...

download (15).jpg

Off Topic:

View attachment 150673

Selective anal retentiveness ...

Off Topic:

View attachment 150673

HAHA!! GMTA cuz we posted the same thing at the same time, lol.

Off Topic:

View attachment 150673

• This thread isn't about Obama's gaffes.
  • Isn't the exception among conservatives that Trump should in every way perform better than did Obama?
Have you something of substance to say about Trump's invention of a nation or are you only able to consider the world through tu quoque lens?

This thread isn't about Obama's gaffes.

I don't care if Obama makes gaffes. If you followed G-d around with a camera 24/7 you're bound to catch him in a blooper.

Just pointing out how stupid it makes people (on either side) to freak out over a mispronounce word in their political opponents and ignore the same things in the politicians they support.

He praised a country about their health system. YetHe has no clue about that country...does this guy do his homework before going up there?
I'm sorry but if you can see how stupid this guy, something is wrong with you too.

FYI: AIN'T a lefty and don't like Hillary.

Off Topic:

Gee. By the reaction I'm seeing on places like Twitter, you'd think that a f*cking liberal made a misquote before. Just remember, libturds. When you point your finger at someone, three are pointing right back at you.

He praised a country about their health system. YetHe has no clue about that country...does this guy do his homework before going up there?
I'm sorry but if you can see how stupid this guy, something is wrong with you too.

I would bet that his IQ is twice what yours is, judging by your posts. People make mistakes sometimes. It's no big deal.

I would bet that his IQ is twice what yours is, judging by your posts. People make mistakes sometimes. It's no big deal.
No chance!!! English is my 5th language. And i never files for bankrupcy, I might be worth more than him....at least till he shows us his tax returns. Oh and I knew a lot about Namibia, because I didn't go to school here.

No chance!!! English is my 5th language. And i never files for bankrupcy, I might be worth more than him....at least till he shows us his tax returns. Oh and I knew a lot about Namibia, because I didn't go to school here.
You got me there. Our public schools are in sad shape. Glad I went to a private school. BTW, Trumps IQ is 156. So maybe not twice as much. But I'll bet it's higher than yours. ^_^

Here's a little project for you. Compare how many successful businesses Trump has to the number that declared bankruptcy, and the reasons for those bankruptcies. You might learn something. I doubt that many businessmen could equal his record of acheivement.

You got me there. Our public schools are in sad shape. Glad I went to a private school. BTW, Trumps IQ is 156. So maybe not twice as much. But I'll bet it's higher than yours. ^_^

I don't believe in IQ testing a a measure of intelligence....as for Trump he is a low life celebrity to me, who rode on the fame wave and the stupidity of the ignorant 30% of Americans or so.

Here's a little project for you. Compare how many successful businesses Trump has to the number that declared bankruptcy, and the reasons for those bankruptcies. You might learn something. I doubt that many businessmen could equal his record of acheivement.
Born rich stayed Rich. I admire people like Steve Jobs and others. And until Trump comes clean and we do the accounting, I don't think he is worth a positive number.

Born rich stayed Rich. I admire people like Steve Jobs and others. And until Trump comes clean and we do the accounting, I don't think he is worth a positive number.
So, what exactly did Trump do to piss you off.Be specific. I think he's doing a great job. You would too if you watched something besides MSM, I'll bet.

Forum List

Back