Trump Interacting With Chick-fil-A Employees Is Everything Corporate Media Doesn't Want Seen

They aren't like me, because I don't shine and coon when a racist walks in the room.

No, I'm sure you only do that for fellow black people, cause you hate white people.

Funny how all of the black people you listed in the other thread that have been on the front lines of promoting racism that you see as heroes, all loved Trump prior to 2016. You're the perfect lackey, hating when and who you're told to hate without having one thought as to why.

No, I'm sure you only do that for fellow black people, cause you hate white people.
I don't have a history of harming white folks.
Funny how all of the black people you listed in the other thread that have been on the front lines of promoting racism that you see as heroes, all loved Trump prior to 2016. You're the perfect lackey, hating when and who you're told to hate without having one thought as to why.
When did any of those folks claim to love Trump?

Did they love him when he campaigned for the death of the Central Park 5?

I don't have a history of harming white folks.

When did any of those folks claim to love Trump?

Did they love him when he campaigned for the death of the Central Park 5?

I didn't say you did, you just hate them for the color of their skin.

Why don't you research it and learn something.

No you are the ones who hated because of the color of our skin.

I know the history of Trump and the bruthas you speak of and it is bullshit.

I don't hate anyone for the color of their skin, that's you dude.

That's what you've been told to believe, and you're the fool who laps it up because it fits your own racist narrative.

I don't hate anyone for the color of their skin, that's you dude.

That's what you've been told to believe, and you're the fool who laps it up because it fits your own racist narrative.
It's amazing how black folks are always told something, but fools like you are so smart that you just know, nobody had to tell you. You have the history of hate because of skin color, not me.

It's amazing how black folks are always told something, but fools like you are so smart that you just know, nobody had to tell you. You have the history of hate because of skin color, not me.

lol You're so narrow minded and focused on skin color, you can't see the forest for the trees. Every stupid ass Biden supporting, Trump hating leftie on this forum and across this country believes the bullshit the 'media' tells them. I've said that 100's of times on this forum, directed at any leftie fool I'm talking to, and it's had nothing to do with their skin color. Blacks as a group are just a small group in the blinded hoard of lefties that gobble everything up they're told to believe. You're just a leftie, like every other, nothing special about you. You've just been targeted by the left for decades specifically for your skin color, yet you don't see them as racist. Crazy.

I see this all the time, a black agitator gets all upset because some black people don't think the same way he does, but if white people even begin to think the same way, he'd be screaming racist. Why do you think that is?

First time in a fast food restaurant or is this another pic where they AI airbrushed in people?

Otherwise, who cares?
The Biden campaign. They are shitting bricks.

lol You're so narrow minded and focused on skin color, you can't see the forest for the trees.
That's the American way, if it wasn't black folks wouldn't face the injustices that we have faced in America.
Every stupid ass Biden supporting, Trump hating leftie on this forum and across this country believes the bullshit the 'media' tells them.
Dumbass Trump Humpers believe everything Trump teks them, along with the other right wing idiots.
I've said that 100's of times on this forum, directed at any leftie fool I'm talking to, and it's had nothing to do with their skin color. Blacks as a group are just a small group in the blinded hoard of lefties that gobble everything up they're told to believe. You're just a leftie, like every other, nothing special about you. You've just been targeted by the left for decades specifically for your skin color, yet you don't see them as racist. Crazy.
That's funny coming from a fool who is a member of a cult.

Trump has lost every single battle he has taken on since he beat Hilary Clinton by the smallest vote count ever. If Donald is going to beat Biden he is going to have to reverse his losing ways. I havent seen evidence of that.

• Lost 2018 Midterms
  • Lost on the border wall
  • Lost on getting Mexico to pay for it
  • Lost the Afghan war
  • Lost repealing Obamacare
  • Lost on Infrastructure
  • Lost his battle with Covid and helicoptered to the hospital
  • Lost the 2020 election
  • Lost 81 court cases on election fraud
  • Lost GA for first time in 30 years
  • Lost both GA senate seats
  • Lost the 2022 midterm that was supposed to be a red wave
  • Lost his sexual assault lawsuit
  • Lost his NYC Fraud case
  • Lost a few Billion in his social media venture
  • Loses his battle with weight daily

Um Trump didn't lose the Afghan war, BIDEN DID. Biden had the horrible ending where 13 Americans died. Not Trump.
Trump didn't lose the battle with Covid. BIDEN DID. More people died from Covid under Biden with 3 vaccines available than under Trump with none.
Trump didn't lose in 2022. Trump wasn't running in 2022.
Trump didn't lose the NYC fraud case. He wasn't given a chance to even win it. They found him guilty by default.
Trump didn't lose on getting Mexico to pay for the wall. Mexico did, when he redid NAFTA.
Trump didn't lose the border wall. It was being built when the election was stolen in 2020 and BIDEN stopped it day 1 of his administration.

The Biden campaign. They are shitting bricks.

I am sure.

That's the American way, if it wasn't black folks wouldn't face the injustices that we have faced in America.

Dumbass Trump Humpers believe everything Trump teks them, along with the other right wing idiots.

That's funny coming from a fool who is a member of a cult.

The injustices that black people faced are in the past, and you just can't let it go. You thrive on it.

Whatever makes you feel better, you don't know what I believe or even if I'm a Trump supporter, but I know that's all you have to fall back on. Truth is truth, and lies are lies, it's not hard, you're lied to every day and you choose to believe them, nothing I can do to help you with that.

They aren't like me, because I don't shine and coon when a racist walks in the room.
FB_IMG_1633477502516.jpg

Um Trump didn't lose the Afghan war, BIDEN DID. Biden had the horrible ending where 13 Americans died. Not Trump.
Trump surrendered to the Taliban. Trump lost 50 lives in Afghanistan. His quote: “Unbeknownst to almost everyone, the major Taliban leaders were going to secretly meet with me at Camp David on Sunday.” Dude gave up and capitulated and actually invited the Taliban to Camp David. Biden inherited a small force in Afghanistan that was heavily drawn down and zero plans from the guy who didn’t attend the inauguration or transition a fucking thing. Those lives were lost because of a terrorist, but Trump put that shit in motion.

Trump didn't lose the battle with Covid. BIDEN DID. More people died from Covid under Biden with 3 vaccines available than under Trump with none.
Trump flaunted the advice his CDC gave out and caught Covid and nearly died after being helicoptered to the Hospital. He said we would have zero cases by the 4th weekend in March. He said lights in the body would fix that. Trump’s death decisions lingered on well past his administration.
Trump didn't lose in 2022. Trump wasn't running in 2022.
Trump endorsed candidates got blown out. Were is Hershel Walker today? How about Dr Oz? Yea, I dont know either. Trump was blown out in 2022.
Trump didn't lose the NYC fraud case. He wasn't given a chance to even win it. They found him guilty by default.
He lost the NYC fraud case genius.. just like the 2020 election you want to claim cheating GTFOOH.
Trump didn't lose on getting Mexico to pay for the wall. Mexico did, when he redid NAFTA.
That is the dumbest take EVER. Not even Republicans claim that. So, what account is that money in?
Trump didn't lose the border wall. It was being built when the election was stolen in 2020 and BIDEN stopped it day 1 of his administration.
I rest my case. You are such a whiny bitch you might be Trump. “Stolen” election. Get out of here. He lost 81 cases on it… mostly from Republican judges.

Trump surrendered to the Taliban. Trump lost 50 lives in Afghanistan. His quote: “Unbeknownst to almost everyone, the major Taliban leaders were going to secretly meet with me at Camp David on Sunday.” Dude gave up and capitulated and actually invited the Taliban to Camp David. Biden inherited a small force in Afghanistan that was heavily drawn down and zero plans from the guy who didn’t attend the inauguration or transition a fucking thing. Those lives were lost because of a terrorist, but Trump put that shit in motion.

Trump flaunted the advice his CDC gave out and caught Covid and nearly died after being helicoptered to the Hospital. He said we would have zero cases by the 4th weekend in March. He said lights in the body would fix that. Trump’s death decisions lingered on well past his administration.

Trump endorsed candidates got blown out. Were is Hershel Walker today? How about Dr Oz? Yea, I dont know either. Trump was blown out in 2022.

He lost the NYC fraud case genius.. just like the 2020 election you want to claim cheating GTFOOH.

That is the dumbest take EVER. Not even Republicans claim that. So, what account is that money in?

I rest my case. You are such a whiny bitch you might be Trump. “Stolen” election. Get out of here. He lost 81 cases on it… mostly from Republican judges.
In the last 18 months of Trump's presidency, there were no soldiers deaths in Afghanistan. Then Biden comes along.

Forum List

Back