Trump Interacting With Chick-fil-A Employees Is Everything Corporate Media Doesn't Want Seen

First time in a fast food restaurant or is this another pic where they AI airbrushed in people?

Otherwise, who cares?
3ewnck.gif

Jorge Masvidal, a former former professional mixed martial arts fighter, embraced Trump in the restaurant, describing him as "everybody's favorite president of all time" and the Republican was heard saying "food for everyone" to his supporters.​
However, according to the Miami New Times, "no one got anything—not even a cafecito to-go" from Trump.​

Trump lost Georgia.. the first Republican to do that in 30 years and only the second in 60 years. Then he went on to lose both senators. Then he tried to steal the vote. Bwahahaha. A chick fil a visit isnt going to erase that embarrassment.

He's ahead of your gangster hero by a lot in Georgia. Your fake trials are having the opposite effect on the voters than you hoped. Trump is leading in 6 out of 7 swing states, and hasn't spent a dime yet. lol

Truly.

The demonization by corporate media hacks is a disgrace.

You know what this reminds me of? In the campaign of 1992 Bill Clinton was going on MTV and playing the saxophone at various places and H. Bush was laughing his ass off, saying that Clinton had absolutely no idea how to run a campaign for president. I might also add that Billy Boy was also into jogging up to McDonalds and ordering.

He's ahead of your gangster hero by a lot in Georgia. Your fake trials are having the opposite effect on the voters than you hoped. Trump is leading in 6 out of 7 swing states, and hasn't spent a dime yet. lol
Trump has lost every single battle he has taken on since he beat Hilary Clinton by the smallest vote count ever. If Donald is going to beat Biden he is going to have to reverse his losing ways. I havent seen evidence of that.

• Lost 2018 Midterms
  • Lost on the border wall
  • Lost on getting Mexico to pay for it
  • Lost the Afghan war
  • Lost repealing Obamacare
  • Lost on Infrastructure
  • Lost his battle with Covid and helicoptered to the hospital
  • Lost the 2020 election
  • Lost 81 court cases on election fraud
  • Lost GA for first time in 30 years
  • Lost both GA senate seats
  • Lost the 2022 midterm that was supposed to be a red wave
  • Lost his sexual assault lawsuit
  • Lost his NYC Fraud case
  • Lost a few Billion in his social media venture
  • Loses his battle with weight daily

You know what this reminds me of? In the campaign of 1992 Bill Clinton was going on MTV and playing the saxophone at various places and H. Bush was laughing his ass off, saying that Clinton had absolutely no idea how to run a campaign for president. I might also add that Billy Boy was also into jogging up to McDonalds and ordering.
Times change and if candidates don't, they get lost.

Save that bullshit, how in the hell can black folks be happy about meeting JB Stoner.
You're not them, they're not you. Some white people might be happy to meet Quid Pro Joe. Me, not as much. IOW, why do you think black people all have to think the same way that you do? I certainly don't think all white people have to think the same way as I do. Should they?

With all the mentally ill people in this country, the Secret Service really should not let people get so near Mr. Trump.

Sooooooooooooo True

They went back to some old footage of a judge rejecting Trump's extension of a trial, rather than show Trump at Chick-fil-A with a bunch of blacks smiling friendly and welcoming him.
It's their job to welcome anyone coming into their restaurant

You're not them, they're not you. Some white people might be happy to meet Quid Pro Joe. Me, not as much. IOW, why do you think black people all have to think the same way that you do? I certainly don't think all white people have to think the same way as I do. Should they?
Lol.

Forum List

Back