Trump Haters Go Full Godwin on Migrant Kids in Detention Centers

Lol
We allow these illegal aliens to freely cross the border… More come.
We should make it a very unpleasant experience for these people so they go back to where they belong
Real men don't scare children, that is the job of monsters. You aren't a Christian, and not even a man.
They don’t belong here they are not citizens, they’re illegal aliens we should discourage this type of evil behavior they are doing...
Their parents should’ve known better to have them...
Wanting to move to the greatest country in the world is evil behavior? You are one disturbed individual...
A little motherfuckers are doing it illegally, fuck yeah it’s evil
I don't think you even know the definition of evil.
A sin is sin... You don’t get to rate sins..

Okay, buddy... now that Trump has opened honest to goodness concentration camps... can we officially start calling him a Nazi?

Sure. Go for it. If you're that ignorant of history. If you want to demean the murder of 6 million Jews at the hands of the NAZIs. Run with it 24/7. Please.

Might be a hard sell to people who know how to read books but that still leaves you an open field of liberals to influence.

All you'll have to do is show proof of children being murdered in gas chambers then burned in crematoriums. That's what NAZIs did. Simply show us where this imaginary dictator living in your head is gassing children and everyone will get on board your train to fantasy land.

Easy selling point. Go for it. Sell us on the NAZI slur. It will make you look like a genius. A master of history.

iu

Thank You WP for bitch slappin' the ignoramuses ... I am not a real religious man but I will say a little prayer for these tools tonight... Stupidity is no excuse and can't be repaired in the unwilling...

If you drive a car with 3 glasses wine in you they take kids from the car away from you, car impounded. Run into 7-11 leaving kids in car, they take them. //

Show up in running in the desert they take the kids.
Show up at border point of entry, claim asylum, they don't take kids. 600K case backlog.

Where do leftist want to put 1mil?

If you don't like being compared to Nazis, stop doing things that seem so Nazi-like.

Where are the Einstazzgurpen in your "just like the NAZIs" slur? Do you even know who the Einstazzgurpen were you filthy, mindless, brainwahsed animal? Where are children shot in open pits, covered in lime and buried?

Einsatzgruppen www.HolocaustResearchProject.org

Do you realize what a blasphemy you commit by comparing anything or anyone to the NAZIs? Your ignorance of history and your disrespect of the 6 million murdered Jews is despicable. Vile.

iu

If you drive a car with 3 glasses wine in you they take kids from the car away from you, car impounded. Run into 7-11 leaving kids in car, they take them. //

Show up in running in the desert they take the kids.
Show up at border point of entry, claim asylum, they don't take kids. 600K case backlog.

Where do leftist want to put 1mil?
How 'bout your place?

If you don't like being compared to Nazis, stop doing things that seem so Nazi-like.

Where are the Einstazzgurpen in your "just like the NAZIs" slur? Do you even know who the Einstazzgurpen were you filthy, mindless, brainwahsed animal? Where are children shot in open pits, covered in lime and buried?

Einsatzgruppen www.HolocaustResearchProject.org

Do you realize what a blasphemy you commit by comparing anything or anyone to the NAZIs? Your ignorance of history and your disrespect of the 6 million murdered Jews is despicable. Vile.

iu
Never thought I'd see the day, when American citizens think that, "at least we are not gassing children, just taking them away from their parents for wanting to come to the country" , is an acceptable argument. By the way I do know my history and the gas chambers and indiscriminate killing wasn't at first part of the NAZI m.o. It started by taking away the rights of people, followed by dehumanizing them. Both are starting to happen, I'm guessing under loud applause from people who support this policy.

Last edited:
"at least we are not gassing children, just taking them away from their parents for wanting to come to the country" ,

I love it. You quote me, make up a point of view that is not mine then argue against it.

You are truly an idiot and don't no jack about history.

Stick with the "everyone I disagree with is a NAZI". You sound less insane.

iu

the gas chambers and indiscriminate killing wasn't at first part of the NAZI m.o. It started by taking away the rights of people, followed by dehumanizing them. Both are starting to happen

You are ignorant of history.

But to your misguided point: What rights are being taken away from people today?

"at least we are not gassing children, just taking them away from their parents for wanting to come to the country" ,

I love it. You quote me, make up a point of view that is not mine then argue against it.

You are truly an idiot and don't no jack about history.

Stick with the "everyone I disagree with is a NAZI". You sound less insane.

iu
I was kind of paraphrasing. I was making the point that not as bad as Nazi's in 1939 when the einsatzgruppen were founded and the first systematic killing of Jews occurred isn't exactly a high bar of morality to set. Especially because if you see how treatment of immigrants would fit into the Nazi party in 1933. You made it a point to say how comparing these practices to the Nazi's demeans the holocaust. I'm making the point that taking the lessons of anti-semitism in the thirties and how easy it is turned to something far more sinister isn't demeaning to the holocaust at all, but rather taking it to heart to not let hate and fear strip away your own humanity.

the gas chambers and indiscriminate killing wasn't at first part of the NAZI m.o. It started by taking away the rights of people, followed by dehumanizing them. Both are starting to happen

You are ignorant of history.

But to your misguided point: What rights are being taken away from people today?
Well since people are turned away from ports of entry,what about the right to ask asylum? Since kids are being taken away from their parents, what about the right to the solace of parents? Since the immigration courts are not part of the actual regular judicial branch and people appearing before it don't have the right of free legal representation, what about a right to legal assistance? And what about the right to simple human decency ? In the end this is what it comes down to. I always felt that a crime should fit the punishment. I'm pretty sure you would protest the death penalty on people who smoke pot, yet you don't bat an eye, when parents are separated from their children, possibly forever. Why is that?

Last edited:
Trump is going down, just like Joe McCarthy. You idiots who blindly go along with his policies should all fucking burn in hell.
Senator Joseph McCarthy
The Most Libelously Slandered Figure In American History

And He Was 100% Right

Venona: Decoding Soviet Espionage in America
https://www.amazon.com/Venona-Decoding-Soviet-Espionage-America/dp/0300084625&tag=ff0d01-20
A Conspiracy So Immense: The World of Joe McCarthy
https://www.amazon.com/Conspiracy-S...c=1&refRID=GQ6E59W5ZV3DCXCYPVVD&tag=ff0d01-20

Lol
Illegal aliens have never helped this country succeed...
That's no reason to turn us into monsters. The Nazis were all about themselves also.
Lol
We allow these illegal aliens to freely cross the border… More come.
We should make it a very unpleasant experience for these people so they go back to where they belong
Real men don't scare children, that is the job of monsters. You aren't a Christian, and not even a man.
They don’t belong here they are not citizens, they’re illegal aliens we should discourage this type of evil behavior they are doing...
Their parents should’ve known better to have them...
Wanting to move to the greatest country in the world is evil behavior? You are one disturbed individual...
/——/ Oh stop with the Strawman arguments. No one is attacking LEGAL immigrants. It’s the illegal ones and you know it. Do you seriously think you can persuade anyone with that bullshyt?

Illegal is illegal, these fucked up little kids are illegal aliens along with their parents. Their parents are taking advantage of this country… We will get nothing in return from these little fuckers
Yes you are all worried about yourself and don't even care about children. Jesus was never like that. You are not a Christian.
They don’t belong here, and you have no proof otherwise
I asked what Jesus would do. And clearly he would never treat children like that. You are not a Christian. Your life must be pretty miserable that you are so worried about who belongs here.
Legally is the right way… These little fuckers are illegal aliens… We don’t need that shit
I'm sure the Nazis had similar justifications for their actions.
/——-/ Nazis, like you, are left wingers. Why do you want to turn the USA into a third world shythole?

Pressure grows on Trump to change border policy for kids

Confronted by daily images of families being traumatized at the border, Republican lawmakers plan to increase pressure on President Trump to roll back a "zero tolerance" immigration policy resulting in parents being separated from children, GOP sources tell Axios.

Be smart: We know that Trump is responsive to traumatic images (including kids being gassed in Syria), and he's acutely attuned to how issues play in the media. So some well-wired Republicans think he may eventually find a way to change the policy announced by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
We don’t want those little fuckers over here
I prefer those little children over you any day of the week, you worthless fucking piece of dogshit..
/——/ How many of those little children will you adopt today?

Please keep running with that NAZI concentration camp comparison. Please. Run with it hard 24/7.

Now, to help your side out a little more to win over hearts and minds with your NAZI concentration camp comparison, you need to complete the analogy:

I'm not really worried about winning over the hearts and minds of anyone who doesn't look at pictures from these concentration camps and isn't angry.. You people are beyond hope.

Decent people, though, are outraged.

If its a dention center and not a concentration camp, then im still right. That means YOU are the stupid piece of shit in this debate.

Except where we sent Japanese Americans was a concentration camp.

Manzanar is most widely known as the site of one of ten American concentration camps where over 110,000 Japanese Americans were unjustly incarceratedduring World War II from December 1942 to 1945. Located at the foot of the Sierra Nevada in California's Owens Valley between the towns of Lone Pine to the south and Independence to the north, it is approximately 230 miles (370 km) north of Los Angeles. Manzanar (which means "apple orchard" in Spanish) was identified by the United States National Park Service as the best-preserved of the former camp sites, and is now the Manzanar National Historic Site, which preserves and interprets the legacy of Japanese American incarceration in the United States.[8]

Manzanar - Wikipedia

The weather at Manzanar caused suffering for the incarcerees, few of whom were accustomed to the extremes of the area's climate. The temporary buildings were not adequate to shield people from the weather. The Owens Valley lies at an elevation of about 4,000 feet (1,200 m).[55] Summers on the desert floor of the Owens Valley are generally hot, with temperatures exceeding 100 °F (38 °C) not uncommon.[55] Winters bring occasional snowfall and daytime temperatures that often drop into the 40 °F (4 °C) range.[55] At night, temperatures are generally 30 to 40 °F (17 to 22 °C) lower than the daytime highs, and high winds are common day or night.[53][55] The area's mean annual precipitation is barely five inches (12.7 cm). The ever-present dust was a continual problem due to the frequent high winds; so much so that incarcerees usually woke up in the morning covered from head to toe with a fine layer of dust, and they constantly had to sweep dirt out of the barracks.[56]

"In the summer, the heat was unbearable," said former Manzanar incarceree Ralph Lazo (see Notable incarcerees section, below). "In the winter, the sparsely rationed oil didn't adequately heat the tar paper-covered pine barracks with knotholes in the floor. The wind would blow so hard, it would toss rocks around."[57]

How many future horror stories are we going to hear from the people being held at these Trump Concentration Camps?

So again, let's call these things what they are- Concentration Camps.
/——/ Now that Russian collusion has come off the rails and Muller flails around grasping at process crimes, desperate libtards have a new whipping boy, Concentration Camps. Yeah we got him this time. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
conspiracy_nut.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back