Trump Haters Go Full Godwin on Migrant Kids in Detention Centers

If you drive a car with 3 glasses wine in you they take kids from the car away from you, car impounded. Run into 7-11 leaving kids in car, they take them. //

Show up in running in the desert they take the kids.
Show up at border point of entry, claim asylum, they don't take kids. 600K case backlog.

Where do leftist want to put 1mil?

we have plenty of room. Heck, it's not even like they are even taking jobs anymore, since we are at full employment.

/——/ Now that Russian collusion has come off the rails and Muller flails around grasping at process crimes, desperate libtards have a new whipping boy, Concentration Camps. Yeah we got him this time.

Okay,I know you are really living in your own reality, but thinking that one horrible scandal is going to get another horrible scandal off the front pages is a little delusional.

You are ignorant as fuck if you think thats what a concentration camp is.

Okay... here's the thing.

"concentration camp" means exactly that.

a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities,

Um, yeah, this is a concentration camp.

Now, I can understand your confusion, as in modern terms, the words "Concentration camp" and "Death Camp" have been used interchangeably.
You dont get to make up your own definitions for words. Heres the real definition...

con·cen·tra·tion camp
ˌkänsənˈtrāSHən ˈˌkamp/
noun
  1. a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe in 1933–45, among the most infamous being Dachau, Belsen, and Auschwitz

Please keep running with that NAZI concentration camp comparison. Please. Run with it hard 24/7.

Now, to help your side out a little more to win over hearts and minds with your NAZI concentration camp comparison, you need to complete the analogy:

I'm not really worried about winning over the hearts and minds of anyone who doesn't look at pictures from these concentration camps and isn't angry.. You people are beyond hope.

Decent people, though, are outraged.
/-----/ " these concentration camps" This is a concentration camp. If you have proof these broder kids are being treated like this I will join you on the Crusade to end it. But you know you're full of shyt.
concentration-camp.jpg

Pressure grows on Trump to change border policy for kids

Confronted by daily images of families being traumatized at the border, Republican lawmakers plan to increase pressure on President Trump to roll back a "zero tolerance" immigration policy resulting in parents being separated from children, GOP sources tell Axios.

Be smart: We know that Trump is responsive to traumatic images (including kids being gassed in Syria), and he's acutely attuned to how issues play in the media. So some well-wired Republicans think he may eventually find a way to change the policy announced by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
We don’t want those little fuckers over here
I prefer those little children over you any day of the week, you worthless fucking piece of dogshit..
/——/ How many of those little children will you adopt today?
Why would I adopt them, stupid? They have parents.

You're just another trump bootlicking idiot.

If its a dention center and not a concentration camp, then im still right. That means YOU are the stupid piece of shit in this debate.

Except where we sent Japanese Americans was a concentration camp.

Manzanar is most widely known as the site of one of ten American concentration camps where over 110,000 Japanese Americans were unjustly incarceratedduring World War II from December 1942 to 1945. Located at the foot of the Sierra Nevada in California's Owens Valley between the towns of Lone Pine to the south and Independence to the north, it is approximately 230 miles (370 km) north of Los Angeles. Manzanar (which means "apple orchard" in Spanish) was identified by the United States National Park Service as the best-preserved of the former camp sites, and is now the Manzanar National Historic Site, which preserves and interprets the legacy of Japanese American incarceration in the United States.[8]

Manzanar - Wikipedia

The weather at Manzanar caused suffering for the incarcerees, few of whom were accustomed to the extremes of the area's climate. The temporary buildings were not adequate to shield people from the weather. The Owens Valley lies at an elevation of about 4,000 feet (1,200 m).[55] Summers on the desert floor of the Owens Valley are generally hot, with temperatures exceeding 100 °F (38 °C) not uncommon.[55] Winters bring occasional snowfall and daytime temperatures that often drop into the 40 °F (4 °C) range.[55] At night, temperatures are generally 30 to 40 °F (17 to 22 °C) lower than the daytime highs, and high winds are common day or night.[53][55] The area's mean annual precipitation is barely five inches (12.7 cm). The ever-present dust was a continual problem due to the frequent high winds; so much so that incarcerees usually woke up in the morning covered from head to toe with a fine layer of dust, and they constantly had to sweep dirt out of the barracks.[56]

"In the summer, the heat was unbearable," said former Manzanar incarceree Ralph Lazo (see Notable incarcerees section, below). "In the winter, the sparsely rationed oil didn't adequately heat the tar paper-covered pine barracks with knotholes in the floor. The wind would blow so hard, it would toss rocks around."[57]

How many future horror stories are we going to hear from the people being held at these Trump Concentration Camps?

So again, let's call these things what they are- Concentration Camps.
They were AMERICAN CITIZENS, dipshit.

THAT is why it was called a concentration camp.

You are ignorant as fuck if you think thats what a concentration camp is.

Okay... here's the thing.

"concentration camp" means exactly that.

a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities,

Um, yeah, this is a concentration camp.

Now, I can understand your confusion, as in modern terms, the words "Concentration camp" and "Death Camp" have been used interchangeably.
You dont get to make up your own definitions for words. Heres the real definition...

con·cen·tra·tion camp
ˌkänsənˈtrāSHən ˈˌkamp/
noun
  1. a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe in 1933–45, among the most infamous being Dachau, Belsen, and Auschwitz

You used the exact same text I did, then added how it is most often used to describe what the Nazis did, which is not the only example.

Nazis didn't invent them, and they weren't the only ones to use them.

They were AMERICAN CITIZENS, dipshit.

THAT is why it was called a concentration camp.

Oh, I see, it's not a "concentration Camp" if the people who are there aren't your own people?

Really?

I think you accidently gave the Nazis a pass. Most of the inmates of Concentration camps were Poles, Czechs, Hungarians, Jews, Roma, Russians... not a whole lot of Germans.

So can we all agree that locking up thousands of people, separating them from their children and housing them in appalling conditions is a bad thing?

Forum List

Back