Trump Hater Can't Name A Single Provable Crime That Trump Has Committed

Any other takers on here? Oh and the phrase "check the indictments" or anything of the sort isn't a valid answer as I'm looking for crimes that there's solid proof that Trump committed.

He did this when asked that question-:scared1:

And that’s what every single trump hater on this thread has done as well.:laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

Btw, why was this thread moved to election 2024?

Any other takers on here? Oh and the phrase "check the indictments" or anything of the sort isn't a valid answer as I'm looking for crimes that there's solid proof that Trump committed.

Sort of de ja vu when Shifty Schiff claimed to have indisputable proof that Trump colluded with the Russians or the Ukraine even though to this date he has yet to produce a single shred of that 'proof' to anybody. His bogus closed door basement hearings finally aired in Congress was a string of people stating vague 'concerns' or things that Trump said or did that they didn't like. Or perhaps more accurately, things they had 'heard' that Trump said or did that they didn't like.

But when each one was asked point blank if he/she could state one illegal or improper thing that they witnessed that Trump had said or done, each one had to admit that no, they could not state one single thing.

Sure. Defrauding the United States. There's ample proof Trump was involved in the plot to send fake electors to Congress in order to flip the election he lost.

How about you prove it.

Then why haven't we heard about it yet?

Yep, and when they're put on the spot they don't have any trained responses.

That Biden also did.

When was all of this proven?

When? :link:

Never mind all the ballots that were tossed in a ditch or that there was a higher number of people voting than there were actual voters in different populations. 🙄

Like I said before, no they weren't.

And again no.

If you're talking about the Stormy Daniels case then that is already being appealed.

You're the biggest parrot on here.
You owned the trump haters and checkmated them all. :up:

You guys must step on a scale and shout Fake News. Don’t be a pussy. Debate facts and live in the real world.

You'll never get any of them to admit Trump ever does anything wrong. It's a cult. Basically, it comes down to...

Trump did nothing wrong... but if he did, it wasn't illegal... but if it was, it was trivial... but if it wasn't, it was a private matter... but if it wasn't, the DA's are paid by Soros... but if they weren't, they withheld exculpatory evidence from the grand juries... but if they didn't, those grand jurors are pinko commies anyway... but if they're not, it was just one charge with a hooker anyway... but if it's not, the statute of limitations expired... but if it didn't, every other president did it too... but if they didn't, Trump is just trolling Democrats!

Last edited:
You can't prove anything to a Trumpster. They'll just summarily deny it.

Yet they expect others to believe their "proof", which has been tossed out of court 60+ times and debunked by other Republicans.

This is a cult, and these are the Manson Girls.
IMG_1178.jpeg

Trump committed many crimes. He's a criminal defendant. Sometimes a criminal defendant walks, but that doesn't mean the crime was not committed.

next

Show me the proof of Steele.

Show me a criminal conviction...

No one did anything with Steele in the REAL WORLD. Trump has a rape and fraud loss in THE REAL WORLD. Currently he is losing his GA case in the REAL WORLD. Most experts think he’s dead to right on the Florida charges in THE REAL WORLD but that’s why they go to court.

Meanwhile Hunter and Joe… laughing at you morons.

Forum List

Back