Trump Hater Can't Name A Single Provable Crime That Trump Has Committed

Any other takers on here? Oh and the phrase "check the indictments" or anything of the sort isn't a valid answer as I'm looking for crimes that there's solid proof that Trump committed.

Looks like another game of…..
You can’t name a single crime Trump committed

Then naming what he has been indicted for doesn’t count
:auiqs.jpg:

Any other takers on here? Oh and the phrase "check the indictments" or anything of the sort isn't a valid answer as I'm looking for crimes that there's solid proof that Trump committed.

1709468165567.png

"Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense,"

"or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or"

Glad to help.

WW

You'll never get any of them to admit Trump ever does anything wrong. It's a cult. Basically, it comes down to...

Trump did nothing wrong... but if he did, it wasn't illegal... but if it was, it was trivial... but if it wasn't, it was a private matter... but if it wasn't, the DA's are paid by Soros... but if they weren't, they withheld exculpatory evidence from the grand juries... but if they didn't, those grand jurors are pinko commies anyway... but if they're not, it was just one charge with a hooker anyway... but if it's not, the statute of limitations expired... but if it didn't, every other president did it too... but if they didn't, Trump is just trolling Democrats!
It comes down to the usual trap

You can’t prove Trump committed any crime

Then they refuse to accept any proof and say…..See? I told you you couldn‘t.

/---/ I sincerely hope the Libtard in the video sees this clip and hears how everyone is laughing at him.

Most people are ignorant of politics and what's going on in the world.

What's your point?

It comes down to the usual trap

You can’t prove Trump committed any crime

Then they refuse to accept any proof and say…..See? I told you you couldn‘t.
Why would it be up to us to prove a crime troll?

Where are the criminal convictions? Start with Insurrection? GO

Forum List

Back