About that insurrection.....

And Trump talked about invoking the Insurrection Act to put them down.

And he said any protests by Democrats on election night if he won would be an insurrection and would be put down IN MINUTES.

He used that exact word for any protests against his re-election. "Look, it's called an insurrection" and he would put it down within minutes.

Yet he sat on his fat ass for ever three hours while the terrorists were sacking the Capitol and people were dying.

He most definitely should be in prison for that. His own words will do him in.
Only one person died. Murdered by a black thug cop.

No they didn't. They violated their own rules for crowd control. Shooting flash bangs into a peaceful crowd was one of them.
Peaceful, my ass. We all saw what they did LIVE, retard.

The moment the terrorists tore down the barricades, they were fair game.

barricade-jan-6.jpg

Man Who Dragged Officer Into Jan. 6 Mob Is Sentenced to 90 Months

As part of his plea, Mr. Head, a 43-year-old construction worker, admitted that during the violence outside the Capitol, he grabbed Mr. Fanone around the neck and told the crowd around him, “I got one!” Mr. Head then forcibly hauled Mr. Fanone down the Capitol steps and into the mob, where he was beaten, kicked and attacked with a stun gun.

Some in the crowd tried to strip Mr. Fanone of his service weapon as one rioter threatened to kill him with his own gun.

It's amazing there are still retards out there claiming there was no violence and that "trespassers" are being held political prisoner in jail.

‘I hope you suffer’: Ex-D.C. officer confronts Jan. 6 attacker in court

A member of the mob that launched a series of violent attacks on police — including D.C. officer Michael Fanone — in a tunnel under the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, apologized Tuesday as a judge sentenced him to seven years and two months in prison.

Kyle Young, 38, is the first rioter to be sentenced for the group attack on Fanone, who was dragged into the mob, beaten and electrocuted until he suffered a heart attack and lost consciousness.

“You were a one-man wrecking ball that day,” Judge Amy Berman Jackson said. “You were the violence.”

[snip]

Young and his 16-year-old son joined the tunnel battle just before 3 p.m., and Young handed a stun gun to another rioter and showed him how to use it. When Fanone was pulled from the police line, Young and his son pushed through the crowd toward him.

Just after that, authorities said, another rioter repeatedly shocked Fanone with the stun gun, and Young helped restrain the officer as another rioter stole his badge and radio.

There were 30 cops who held off hundreds of insurrectionists in the inaugural hallway that day. Just like the motherfuckin' Spartans.

Officer Sicknick died the next day. If someone dies in a car accident a month after getting the Trump Vaccine, you tards blame the vax. Yet you deny having the shit beat out of him on January 6 contributed to his death from a fucking stroke.

Q-tard Roseanne Boyland was trampled to death by the tard herd she was part of. You ever notice Trump never mentions her?

Another terrorists died from a stroke, and another from a heart attack during the insurrection.

Q-tard Ashli Babbitt was shot by a cop who had been listening for over three hours as his fellow officers were being mauled and sending out their last messages to their families. I'd have shot her right smack in her retarded face. I hope she didn't die with surprised look on her dumb creduloid face. She was part of the blood-drenched mob and got what was coming to her.

Four Capitol police committed suicide after the insurrection.

At least 140 police were injured, including one who was electrocuted and beaten.

And tards like Delldude are like, "Duuuuhhhhhh...dey wuz peaceful!"tourst visit?"

All that blood is on Trump's hands.

Ashli Babbitt, Roseanne Boyland, Kevin Greeson, and Benjamin Philips sacrificed their credulous lives on the altar of the Big Lie.

sherman-jan-6.jpg

Meanwhile, Donald Trump jerked off for over THREE HOURS while his family, his staff, his media partners in crime, and his lickspittles in Congress were all BEGGING him to DO SOMETHING.

gop-members-jan-6-2.jpg

"Someone is going to get killed."

Ashli Babbit died due to Trump's desire to see our democracy overthrown. Her blood is on HIS hands.

You fucktards will NEVER hold him accountable and that's what makes you so despicable.

If you join in a riot in an attempt to overthrow a duly elected government, and are breaching the last barricade between the mob and members of the House of Representatives, and you ignore several warnings from a cop pointing a gun at you, try not to die with a surprised look on your Q-tarded face.

I'd react the same way if you started shooting flash bangs at a peaceful crowd. That, my man, I what started the 'riot'.
Nope. I've debunked this horseshit countless times.

The terrorists stormed the barricades first, dumbass. And then they started pepper spraying the Capitol police.

I was born when Harry Truman was President. I have seen two insurrections in my life time.

The first one was the goddamn Negroes and their riots in the 1960s.

The second was the goddamn Negroes and their Communist buddies riots in 2020.

The lying January 6 deniers are now firmly in the Bigfoot, UFO, 9/11 Truthers, fake moon landings category.

We all saw it. Live.

And the tard mob livestreamed themselves sacking the Capitol.

I don't know how many pounds of brain damage and mental illness it takes to deny what happened, but it is certainly substantial.

These deniers are sick in the head. Literally.

Simple logic: Unnamed, unidentified Scaffold Commander to got everyone to go inside the Capitol is not wanted by the FBI nor on its Most Wanted list. Therefore he is a Fed. Therefore it was a set-up. That is all.

“Scaffold Commander”: “We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol!” (view at Rumble)

1704941746938.png

Forum List

Back