Trump Hater Can't Name A Single Provable Crime That Trump Has Committed

Any other takers on here? Oh and the phrase "check the indictments" or anything of the sort isn't a valid answer as I'm looking for crimes that there's solid proof that Trump committed.

So he found a video of one guy that wasn't prepared for that particular question. He was found guilty of defaming E, Jean Kelly. The judge also said he was guilty of rape, as we generally know it. He is not allowed to have anything to do with chaity because he was shown to have been stealing from his own, fake schools, filing false claims, trump is a crook.

Like I said. 1 and 2 were proven in a court beyond reasonable doubt. 3-6 were solid enough for grand jury indictments.
Nope. "fraud" was a in civil case. They knew they couldn't prove criminal fraud.

Civil jury found that the loony tune was lying when she said she was raped.

BOth were "preponderance of the evidence" not "beyond reasonable doubt. "

Typical of the Dem sheeple, they are told what to think then run around parroting it.

R.6646e0d3530f35365264a4cbd30afd40

How about fraud?

How about you prove it.

He has lost every case . . .

Then why haven't we heard about it yet?

Typical of the Dem sheeple, they are told what to think then run around parroting it.

Yep, and when they're put on the spot they don't have any trained responses.

But for the sake of it… stealing government docs and obstructing their return (to the point of lying about their return).

That Biden also did.

1. Fraud
2. Rape
3. Obstruction
4. Conspiracy
5. Espionage Act violations
6. Racketeering

When was all of this proven?

By the way. 1 and 2 were proven in a court beyond reasonable doubt. 3-6 were solid enough for grand jury indictments.

When? :link:

Yet they expect others to believe their "proof", which has been tossed out of court 60+ times and debunked by other Republicans.

Never mind all the ballots that were tossed in a ditch or that there was a higher number of people voting than there were actual voters in different populations. 🙄

Like I said. 1 and 2 were proven in a court beyond reasonable doubt. 3-6 were solid enough for grand jury indictments.

Like I said before, no they weren't.

1 & 2 are settled law. We will see on the rest.

And again no.

And guilty

If you're talking about the Stormy Daniels case then that is already being appealed.

You're the biggest parrot on here.

How about you prove it.

Then why haven't we heard about it yet?

Yep, and when they're put on the spot they don't have any trained responses.

That Biden also did.

When was all of this proven?

When? :link:

Never mind all the ballots that were tossed in a ditch or that there was a higher number of people voting than there were actual voters in different populations. 🙄

Like I said before, no they weren't.

And again no.

If you're talking about the Stormy Daniels case then that is already being appealed.

You're the biggest parrot on here.
You should go back to remedial schooling.

Forum List

Back