Trump has lowest pres-elect popularity in many decades

I wonder how many of the lefties who are celebrating Trump's low poll numbers are hoping to be proven wrong, to see America improve across the board even if he gets the credit.

Small numbers, probably.

Party before country after all.

Well, at least we're compiling a good long list of RW'ers who declare the polls to be fake,

just in case Trump happens to get some good polls in the future.
You then I suppose will still be pointing to those polls as well? if left wing news organizations start showing Trump polling positively why would there be any reason to doubt them? however if you start dismissing the polls there is good serious reason to doubt your take on them now.

I wonder how many of the lefties who are celebrating Trump's low poll numbers are hoping to be proven wrong, to see America improve across the board even if he gets the credit.

Small numbers, probably.
Trump has small poll numbers? In 2 days he will have PRESIDENTIAL poll numbers - something Hillary can't say.

:lmao:

Since no one but an idiot pays attention to polls they don't really matter.

Hell the polls showed Hillary winning. That should tell you all you need to know about the polls. LOL

Hell the polls showed Hillary winning. That should tell you all you need to know about the polls. LOL

The polls showed Hillary winning the popular vote. She won the popular vote. The polls were right.

The polls now show Trump's favorability in the forties. Those polls are right.

Those polls only show who would win the popular vote, and they were right on.
How's that 'popular vote win' working out, snowflake?

How are those recounts coming?

Flip any Electoral College voters lately?

You're claiming the national polls were wrong. I've proven they were right.

You're claiming the national polls were wrong. I've proven they were right

yeah that is why hillary is getting sworn in on Friday

--LOL

Well, at least we're compiling a good long list of RW'ers who declare the polls to be fake,

You then I suppose will still be pointing to those polls as well? if left wing news organizations start showing Trump polling positively why would there be any reason to doubt them? however if you start dismissing the polls there is good serious reason to doubt your take on them now.

So you're admitting that the only reason you don't believe the polls is that they aren't good for Trump.

lol, no shit.

--LOL

Uh, dumbass, you can win the electoral vote without winning the popular vote. The polls were about the popular vote. They were right. Just as they are now right about Trump's abysmal favorability rating.

I said the Far Right were fighting against ACA going SP, that it was evil something or another. But, your boy, the Trump, is a SP guy and apparently a HR follower, just like you.

I am glad you support SP. Good on you. You must love Harry Reid, easyt.

And your deflection about popularity is noted. Trump will fail if he does not get jobs done and does not fight ISIS well,

And about polls: they said HRC would win the PV. She did.

Small numbers, probably.

Since I'm on record saying that I'll praise Trump if he gets a good infrastructure bill passed, if he gets tariffs that really do bring home American jobs, and if he gets universal affordable health insurance for all Americans, which he promised the other day,

you need to pay attention.

The polls showed Hillary winning the popular vote. She won the popular vote. The polls were right.

The polls now show Trump's favorability in the forties. Those polls are right.

The polls showed her winning the election dumbass.

Polls aren't any good because it all depends on who doing the asking, who they are asking and what they are asking.

Too many variables for anyone to take them seriously. Of course some folks with no brain believe in them.

--LOL

Uh, dumbass, you can win the electoral vote without winning the popular vote. The polls were about the popular vote. They were right. Just as they are now right about Trump's abysmal favorability rating.

indeed

however the polls had her winning the electoral vote

dummy

Just to make sure we get this right....you mean all the fake polls that show hillary winning? :lol:

What polls showed Hillary winning the electoral vote?

--LOL

you make so easy retard

2016 Election: Clinton vs. Trump

You can't even read the map you posted. That map rates 151 electoral votes as tossups, which means the polls were not choosing either candidate.

Except it was reported yesterday that the media/polls reporting bad Trump numbers were CAUGHT over-sampling Democrats to come up with the low numbers they wanted.

I wonder how many of the lefties who are celebrating Trump's low poll numbers are hoping to be proven wrong, to see America improve across the board even if he gets the credit. Small numbers, probably.
Since I'm on record saying that I'll praise Trump if he gets a good infrastructure bill passed, if he gets tariffs that really do bring home American jobs, and if he gets universal affordable health insurance for all Americans, which he promised the other day, you need to pay attention.
You're "on record".

:laugh:

Just to make sure we get this right....you mean all the fake polls that show hillary winning? :lol:

What polls showed Hillary winning the electoral vote?

--LOL

you make so easy retard

2016 Election: Clinton vs. Trump

You can't even read the map you posted. That map rates 151 electoral votes as tossups, which means the polls were not choosing either candidate.
The fucking bitch lost... live with it

From the article:

Since the real estate developer's White House win in November, companies have lined up to announce new factories or jobs in the United States, including air conditioning manufacturer Carrier, Japan's SoftBank, Ford, Fiat Chrysler and Amazon with a headline-grabbing promise to create 100,000 jobs.

The latest additions to the growing list: Wal-Mart announced Tuesday it would invest $6.8 billion in the United States and create 10,000 jobs, General Motors announced $1 billion in new US investments and pledged to create 5,000 new jobs.
Um...It remains to be seen whether those jobs are the high paying ones people expect Trump to produce. I find it hard to believe they will be (1) high paying or (2) without additional training, obtainable by people who currently don't have such a job.
  • 2016 Top Markets Report Industrial Automation
    • Businesses looking to increase sales and profit, reduce dependence on the domestic market, and stabilize seasonal fluctuations should consider selling abroad. Nearly 96 percent of consumers live outside the United States, and two thirds of the world’s purchasing power is located in foreign countries.
    • The industrial automation market is tied to the performance of end-use industries, particularly those that rely heavily on high-volume output and process repeatability. These include automotive, food and beverage, metals and materials, oil and gas, packaging, pharmaceuticals, and more.

The automotive industry is one of the largest end use industries for automation equipment. A single automobile can have as many as 15,000 precision parts with a premium placed on interchangeability.iv In 2013, 86.9 million motor vehicles were produced around the globe with almost 76 million units produced outside of the United States.v As a high volume industry focused on mass-production, the automotive industry relies on multiple tiers of suppliers to provide components and subcomponents for each vehicle. From the bearings and parts in a seat belt locking mechanism to the body of the car, most vehicle parts are currently produced using highly automated machinery.
    • In consumer goods, the food manufacturing industry is also a major end-user of industrial automation equipment.
  • Walmart is cutting 7,000 jobs due to automation, and it’s not alone
    • The retail giant joins other companies like Foxconn and Wendy’s, which both made headlines earlier in 2016 for making similar workforce decisions. Foxconn’s casualties were the most pronounced, as the electronics maker cut some 60,000 factory jobs and replaced them with machines.
I have grave doubts that the jobs created will be ones Trumpkins want or can obtain. Another point worth noting is that at 20K feet, it's nice to talk about jobs created. What about the nature of those jobs?

Another dimension that Trump and his minions overlook is that companies typically create new jobs and dispense with ones for which they no longer have need. When a company transforms and needs a whole new class of worker(s), yes, that counts as new jobs created. Trump will talk about them and take credit for creating them. What he won't at all tell you is how many obsolete jobs disappeared in the course of the company's transformation.

Ford is staying. Carrier is staying. GM, Walmart are creating new jobs. Where's the reporting on the status of existing jobs? Surely one doesn't think companies like Carrier, GM, and Ford are going to continue production operations in the U.S. and pay people $20+/hour to physically assemble/build cars and air conditioners?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back