Trump has lowest pres-elect popularity in many decades

You will, bucky, when you realize that you won a President who is going to betray the Alt Right.

There will be single payer.

There will be a great increase in government and services, including a huge infrastructure bill and military upgrade.

Gay marriage will remain. Roe will remain intact. And so forth and so on.

The clinton-trump hoax worked.

Jake you predictions are worse than your iq...you are a leftwing douche......so start crying now....
I told you that Roe would remain. Prove that I did not.

I told you that gay marriage would happen. It id.

I told you that Trump would go for SP and a huge infrastructure and bigger government. He is.

You are an Alt Right enemy of American values, buckeye, you are a loser even though Trump won. Must hurt bad.

You said hilary would win
You said he wouldn't build the wall
You said he wouldn't help inner cities
You said he would repeal Obamacare

That's just a few on Trump, you are never correct.

It's just too easy to beat your ass
The clinton-trump hoax worked

The will is not built.

I said nothing about inner cities: that is a lie by you.

He is repealing ACA and replacing it with single payer.

When Trump is sworn it tomorrow, the betrayal of the Alt Right is nearly finished. I wonder how long Bannon will survive as a "presidential advisor."

You are so lost, little one.

You will, bucky, when you realize that you won a President who is going to betray the Alt Right.

There will be a great increase in government and services, including a huge infrastructure bill and military upgrade.

Jake you predictions are worse than your iq...you are a leftwing douche......so start crying now....

I told you that Trump would go for SP and a huge infrastructure and bigger government. He is.

You are an Alt Right enemy of American values, buckeye, you are a loser even though Trump won. Must hurt bad.

The will is not built.

Again, you are incorrect as usual.

FYI: Presidential Inauguration 2017 | USA.gov
2017 Presidential Inauguration

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

With those words, the President-elect will take the oath of office on January 20, 2017, to formally become the 45th President of the United States. See the nine events that commonly take place on Inauguration Day

2017 is going to be a fun year!

The will is not built.

Again, you are incorrect as usual.
Of course you can't rebut what I have written. You are almost always incorrect. Just the way it is.

Trump has the lowest popularity rating at this time in many decades.

However, . . . if he does get single payer and universal health care, and he does protect Roe and gay marriage and abortion, and he does serve inner cities, WHILE getting good paying jobs, his ratings will go up. Remember, bucky, the Alt Right never matters.

Yeah, and it's all from the same polling organizations that used skewed samplings to come up with polls that concluded the Hildebeast was a shoo-in to beat Trump. Well, you dopes all swallowed those results so no surprise you're at it again.
The polls said she would win the PV, and she did ~ easily. Your lying about "skewed" polls only makes you look untrustworthy.
why would it show that when that isn't how one wins the election? LOL too funny dude, you're all tied up in knots I see.
giphy.gif
Oh, c'mon. You don't recall all those CNN, MSDNC, et al reports telling the world the Hildebeast would win the popular vote, not win the election? What were you doing, Jaking off instead of paying attention?

The polls were accurate saying she would won the PV, blastoff

She did.

giphy.gif

Jakey thinks were getting single payer....will these democrats learn to deal with reality???????

More capitalism and cpetition...poor jakey will.be so.dissappointed.

And the Alt Right lost bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha, bucky.

That is what is so funny.

The conservatives and alt right and far right won the election, but they have lost.

The liberals and Clintonites and McMulliites etc lost the election, yet they won.

Clinton will not be prosecuted.

single payer universal health care will happen.

ISIS will be fought better.

Jobs should be replaced and improved.

Roe and gay marriage and gun rights will be protected.

Clinton is a centrist, just as you were all told.

:beer: bucky must be for Roe and gay marriage and gun rights and single payer and a defeated ISIS and better jobs and a larger and more expensive government and a rebuilt infrastructure.

Sounds good to me.

And Trump's historically low popularity will sky rocket when all that happens.

Trump won the election, bwahahahahahahahahahahahahajah

Correct. The Founders wisely designed our government to have multiple checks and balances for good reason. Although Trump will obviously become President, how things will work in Washington, DC over the next four years depend upon many factors. Most of which are synergistic of all the forces at work: Congress, SCOTUS, lobbies, economic forces and, of course, "We, the People". I'm optimistic things will work out for the better, but I'm also certain most, if not all, of the things the far Right and the far Left desire will not come to pass.

And the Alt Right lost bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha, bucky.

That is what is so funny.

The conservatives and alt right and far right won the election, but they have lost.

The liberals and Clintonites and McMulliites etc lost the election, yet they won.

Clinton will not be prosecuted.

single payer universal health care will happen.

ISIS will be fought better.

Jobs should be replaced and improved.

Roe and gay marriage and gun rights will be protected.

Clinton is a centrist, just as you were all told.

Jake.must be 5.
Abortion will eventually go to.the states where it belongs.
Gun rights will be upheld AND enforced, buh bye DC and Chicago gun laws!

Clinton may or may not be, let's hold off, but we still have an investigation comming

The wall will be built!!!!!! About
fucking time.

And no.universal payer health care...sucks for you. Get a job.

Personal attacks only show that you are not doing well. Trump will do the good things and his numbers will go up.

No, abortion will remain protected at the constitutional level, where it will have been for 44 years this coming 22nd.

Gun rights and upheld and enforced now. The DC and Chicago gun laws are open to adjustment as they are in every state subject to Heller, so nothing new.

Trump said Clinton will not be prosecuted.

The wall has been built in places, but probably won't be in many more, Mexico will not pay for it, and there will be no mass deportation or any great numbers of self-deportation.

Trump and Ryan have clearly indicated a single payer system is coming. And back to the personal: my financial situation would leave you in awe: great Condo in SLC, two homes in Texas, and family property on which he can camp and fish in NV, MN, and LA. Do you have your own plane? Can you fly it?

You Alt Righties crack me up.

People generally don't trust or like him, as well, considering his on-stage performance the last two years, they should not: except in one area.

But all of that may not matter if he does come through, according to analysis, on jobs. I would also add in fighting ISIS as well.

If he gets a Single Payer system through, all the better. It won't matter if he deports or does not deport 11 million people, or if he builds or does not build a wall.

If he can get the lower working classes on the job again with good paying wages, his popularity will improve . . . dramatically.

If he fails on jobs and ISIS, his chance for a second term would seemingly dramatically decrease.

Trump to take office with dismal ratings -- except on jobs
Donald Trump's transition has hurt his popularity, not helped
Trump Transition Winning No Popularity Points

he is the least popular "president" elect in decades.

he "won" by getting almost 3 million fewer votes.

but rightwingnut lowlifes think they have a "mandate".

trumpster white trash are funny

He may be the blessing America needed, getting rid of HRC and then fulfilling several of her important goals for the country.

Forum List

Back