Trump has lowest pres-elect popularity in many decades

Since no one but an idiot pays attention to polls they don't really matter.

Hell the polls showed Hillary winning. That should tell you all you need to know about the polls. LOL

The polls showed Hillary winning the popular vote. She won the popular vote. The polls were right.

The polls now show Trump's favorability in the forties. Those polls are right.

The polls showed her winning the election dumbass.

No, they don't. The national polls only show her winning the popular vote.

So why don't you tell us why Trump's favorability is really 90%?

Well, at least we're compiling a good long list of RW'ers who declare the polls to be fake,

just in case Trump happens to get some good polls in the future.
Just to make sure we get this right....you mean all the fake polls that show hillary winning? :lol:

What polls showed Hillary winning the electoral vote?

--LOL

you make so easy retard

2016 Election: Clinton vs. Trump

You can't even read the map you posted. That map rates 151 electoral votes as tossups, which means the polls were not choosing either candidate.

the toss ups are shifted to hillary dumbass

What if 40% approval is Trumps Honeymoon period?

What if that is as good as it gets?

Well, at least we're compiling a good long list of RW'ers who declare the polls to be fake,

Just to make sure we get this right....you mean all the fake polls that show hillary winning? :lol:

--LOL

you make so easy retard

You can't even read the map you posted. That map rates 151 electoral votes as tossups, which means the polls were not choosing either candidate.
The fucking bitch lost... live with it

Nice meltdown. You people are so easy.

--LOL

you make so easy retard

No the toss ups are toss ups.

I said the Far Right were fighting against ACA going SP, that it was evil something or another. But, your boy, the Trump, is a SP guy and apparently a HR follower, just like you.

I am glad you support SP. Good on you. You must love Harry Reid, easyt.

And your deflection about popularity is noted. Trump will fail if he does not get jobs done and does not fight ISIS well,
I wonder how many of the lefties who are celebrating Trump's low poll numbers are hoping to be proven wrong, to see America improve across the board even if he gets the credit.

Small numbers, probably.

Since I'm on record saying that I'll praise Trump if he gets a good infrastructure bill passed, if he gets tariffs that really do bring home American jobs, and if he gets universal affordable health insurance for all Americans, which he promised the other day,

you need to pay attention.
The far right and alt right cream puffs can't accept their Trump is not liked at all.

They hate that if he does well on jobs and fighting ISIS, that he will become more popular and continue to reaching for the center, which is very good for America.

Infrastructure, single payer for universal health care, and all the good things.

The Trump-Clinton cabal fooled the righties. :lol: The Alt Right simply melts when opposed.

--LOL

you make so easy retard

The fucking bitch lost... live with it

Nice meltdown. You people are so easy.
Ha, the ones that are bitching about the election results the ones in the meltdown mode…:lmao:

Those polls only show who would win the popular vote, and they were right on.
How's that 'popular vote win' working out, snowflake?

How are those recounts coming?

Flip any Electoral College voters lately?

:lmao:

You're claiming the national polls were wrong. I've proven they were right.

You're claiming the national polls were wrong. I've proven they were right

yeah that is why hillary is getting sworn in on Friday

--LOL

Uh, dumbass, you can win the electoral vote without winning the popular vote. The polls were about the popular vote. They were right. Just as they are now right about Trump's abysmal favorability rating.

indeed

however the polls had her winning the electoral vote

dummy

The national polls, which are the same national polls measuring Trump's favorability, do not poll electoral vote. Jesus on a donkey how many times will I have to say that before it gets through your skull?

--LOL

you make so easy retard

No the toss ups are toss ups.

look again dummy they are shifted to hillary

how about this one retard

3bdK3.png

--LOL

you make so easy retard

Yup and she was shown as leading all the way.

People generally don't trust or like him, as well, considering his on-stage performance the last two years, they should not: except in one area.

But all of that may not matter if he does come through, according to analysis, on jobs. I would also add in fighting ISIS as well.

If he gets a Single Payer system through, all the better. It won't matter if he deports or does not deport 11 million people, or if he builds or does not build a wall.

If he can get the lower working classes on the job again with good paying wages, his popularity will improve . . . dramatically.

If he fails on jobs and ISIS, his chance for a second term would seemingly dramatically decrease.

Trump to take office with dismal ratings -- except on jobs
Donald Trump's transition has hurt his popularity, not helped
Trump Transition Winning No Popularity Points
I'm tellin ya, all the left had to do was put up someone who was even slightly or remotely qualified to be president to beat him...instead they pulled an Al Gore and put up the only one in the country who couldn't beat him.
The Dems shot themselves in the foot with Hillary, you bet. But, the great thing, is that Trump is already moving left to the center. And the trumpers continue to melt.

--LOL

Uh, dumbass, you can win the electoral vote without winning the popular vote. The polls were about the popular vote. They were right. Just as they are now right about Trump's abysmal favorability rating.

indeed

dummy

The national polls, which are the same national polls measuring Trump's favorability, do not poll electoral vote. Jesus on a donkey how many times will I have to say that before it gets through your skull?
Say it with us... president Donald Trump… :itsok:

--LOL

indeed

dummy

of course they do retard

he won the popular vote in the states he won

You then I suppose will still be pointing to those polls as well? if left wing news organizations start showing Trump polling positively why would there be any reason to doubt them? however if you start dismissing the polls there is good serious reason to doubt your take on them now.

So you're admitting that the only reason you don't believe the polls is that they aren't good for Trump.

Honestly I can't even imagine how you got from"here to there",[ is there anyone not indoctrinated in a left wing education that got the same thing from my post?]

How bout I make this real easy for you...I can't believe trumps poll numbers are even that high, now ingest that before replying, then try to figure out what my previous post was/were asking/telling you and see if you can give an honest response, emphasis on honest...You may need to dig out my friend, cabin fever may be setting in

The NBC/WSJ poll showing Trump at 38% favorable polled 28% liberals and 35% conservatives (and 35% moderates)

so, no, the polling was not skewed to the left.

--LOL

indeed

dummy

of course they do retard

he won the popular vote in the states he won

So you concede that the favorability polls are not fake.

Forum List

Back