Trump Going Forward Part 2. Day By Day

Everything is going as expected.

Trump is going in the right direction. The libs will eventually learn they're losing. :)

Trump is headed for serious trouble and so is the country if he's not stopped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Precisely the opposite is the case. The country is headed for serious trouble if Trump is stopped.

Trump is going in the right direction. The libs will eventually learn they're losing. :)

He's doing better than I expected.
We'll all be doing much better once he's had time to fix the BS Obama created.
You must have had pretty low expectations.

I think he's doing better than expected at making a complete ass of himself, and embarrassing us as a nation in the eyes of the world.

...which means the exact opposite in reality. We've been in trouble and it's been getting worse. Left wing politics has taken a huge blow and Trump is doing what he ran on an got elected on. Of course leftists are upset, that's the Litmus test. We can measure how good things are going by the amount of leftist foaming hatred it generates.

Someone needs to invent a Foamometer or something so it can be quantified and tracked.

‘He doesn’t like this sh*t’: Trump reportedly hates his job and his staff after less than a month

After just three weeks on the job, President Donald Trump is reportedly frustrated with the realities of trying to run the U.S. government the way he manages his family-owned business.

Politico interviewed nearly two dozen people who have spent time with the former real estate developer and reality TV star since his inauguration — and they said Trump’s “mood has careened between surprise and anger as he’s faced the predictable realities of governing,” according to the report.

“The interviews paint a picture of a powder-keg of a workplace where job duties are unclear, morale among some is low, factionalism is rampant and exhaustion is running high,” Politico reported. “Two visitors to the White House last week said they were struck by how tired the staff looks.”

He's doing better than I expected.
We'll all be doing much better once he's had time to fix the BS Obama created.
You must have had pretty low expectations.

I think he's doing better than expected at making a complete ass of himself, and embarrassing us as a nation in the eyes of the world.

Turds like you all said the same things about Reagan. The leftwing modus operandi never changes.

‘He doesn’t like this sh*t’: Trump reportedly hates his job and his staff after less than a month

After just three weeks on the job, President Donald Trump is reportedly frustrated with the realities of trying to run the U.S. government the way he manages his family-owned business.

Politico interviewed nearly two dozen people who have spent time with the former real estate developer and reality TV star since his inauguration — and they said Trump’s “mood has careened between surprise and anger as he’s faced the predictable realities of governing,” according to the report.

“The interviews paint a picture of a powder-keg of a workplace where job duties are unclear, morale among some is low, factionalism is rampant and exhaustion is running high,” Politico reported. “Two visitors to the White House last week said they were struck by how tired the staff looks.”

Politico is notorious for fake news.

The only thing unconstitutional is a Federal Judge usurping authority specifically granted to the POTUS under the U.S. Constitution.

How is a federal judge usurping authority of the POTUS? All he did was issue a stay on the ban until the courts could argue on the constitutionality of the EO.

He isn't seizing power, he's saying that before the EO is put into place permanently, the legality of it needs to be investigated.
Yes, he is siezing power, moron. That's exactly what it means to overrule the President.

Undocumented Immigrants Arrested Nationwide, Stoking Fears Of Trump's 'Deportation Force' | The Huffington Post

AUSTIN, Texas ― President Donald Trump’s promised crackdown on undocumented immigrants is in full force this week, with increased deportation efforts around the country, activists and elected officials said Friday.

Immigrant rights advocates reported an uptick in Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrests ― including the detention of people who were considered low priority for removal until Trump signed an order last month making nearly every undocumented immigrant an important target for deportation.

Undocumented Immigrants Arrested Nationwide, Stoking Fears Of Trump's 'Deportation Force' | The Huffington Post

AUSTIN, Texas ― President Donald Trump’s promised crackdown on undocumented immigrants is in full force this week, with increased deportation efforts around the country, activists and elected officials said Friday.

Immigrant rights advocates reported an uptick in Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrests ― including the detention of people who were considered low priority for removal until Trump signed an order last month making nearly every undocumented immigrant an important target for deportation.
Only a douche bag would cite a headline saying immigration enforcement is up as a bad thing. This is exactly what Americans elected Trump to do.

Boo hoo hoo!

Under Obama, priority was given to deportation of illegal immigrants who were violent felony offenders.

Trump expanded that, and the first one he deports is a mother of two, who was caught 10 years ago for using a stolen identity, but she also was checking in with ICE every 6 months to plead her case to try to stay.

On her first check in after Trump's EO, she's the first to be arrested and deported.

Way to keep the country safe Trump!

Under Obama, priority was given to deportation of illegal immigrants who were violent felony offenders.

Trump expanded that, and the first one he deports is a mother of two, who was caught 10 years ago for using a stolen identity, but she also was checking in with ICE every 6 months to plead her case to try to stay.

On her first check in after Trump's EO, she's the first to be arrested and deported.

Way to keep the country safe Trump!
It's a good start. If they came here illegally, they deserve to be deported. That's the law.

Does anyone think that things are going well for Trump?? :confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

Trump Adviser Stephen Miller Disastrously Tries To Defend Trump | The Huffington Post

Sunday’s political talk shows to defend the administration’s stance on several major issues. It did not go well.

On ABC’s “This Week,” he vigorously defended ― but provided no evidence to support ― Trump’s lie that “millions” of people had voted illegally.

“I’m prepared to go on any show, anywhere, any time and repeat it and say the president of the United States is correct, 100 percent,” he said.

After pressing Miller several times to no avail, host George Stephanopoulos ended the segment.

Trump Says He Has Been Treated Very Unfairly by People Who Wrote Constitution

WASHINGTONHinting darkly that “there’s something going on,” Donald J. Trump complained on Friday that he has been treated “very unfairly” by the people who wrote the United States Constitution.

“If the Constitution prevented me from doing one or two things, I’d chalk that up to bad luck,” he said. “But when literally everything I want to do is magically a violation of the Constitution, that’s very unfair and bad treatment.”

Lashing out at the document’s authors, Trump said that “America is a great country, but we have maybe the worst constitution writers in the world.”

Trump Accuses Media of Not Reporting Voices He Hears in Head

TAMPA In a blistering attack on the media, President Trump said on Monday that the press has consistently refused to report the voices he hears in his head every day.

Trump praised the “really terrific information” he gets from the voices, which often speak to him when he is roaming the White House in his bathrobe in the middle of the night.

“They tell me that I won by the most votes ever and had the biggest Inauguration crowd ever,” Trump said. “These are fantastic voices and they’re doing a great job.”

Does anyone think that things are going well for Trump?? :confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

Trump Adviser Stephen Miller Disastrously Tries To Defend Trump | The Huffington Post

Sunday’s political talk shows to defend the administration’s stance on several major issues. It did not go well.

On ABC’s “This Week,” he vigorously defended ― but provided no evidence to support ― Trump’s lie that “millions” of people had voted illegally.

“I’m prepared to go on any show, anywhere, any time and repeat it and say the president of the United States is correct, 100 percent,” he said.

After pressing Miller several times to no avail, host George Stephanopoulos ended the segment.

We know all the snowflakes are having a real hissy fit.

He must be doing good!

Forum List

Back