Trump going crazy as leaks get ugly

It would likely be someone who, if caught, could avoid prosecution. Now, who would be insulated from prosecution?

If it's "made up" why is Trump upset by it?
What makes you think Trump is upset by it? Because some article tells you so? And you mean you wouldn't be mad if I made shit up about you? I see, I see.
The Schedules weren't made up - the ones which showed that 60% of Trump's time is spent watching TV and tweeting insults.
Then who is getting all the work done Trump has accomplished? He's done more in 2 years than Obama in all 8. If he can do all the myriad things he's done in only 10% of his time, more power to him to relax the other 90%!

GO DONALD

Proving once again that one half-way competent businessman can do the work of 20 politicians--- --- with one arm behind his back.

Someone on the white house staff is driving Donald Trump up the wall by leaking ugly little details of his daily activities, such as tearing up official government documents and throwing the pieces on the floor, where staffers must pick up the pieces and tape them together, screaming and cursing at cabinet members, not reporting for work until 11:00 AM and watching TV most of the day. So - any bets on who this leaker is?? I'm thinking maybe Kellyanne Conway, her husband detests Donald Trump. Any other ideas??

16 ugly little leaks in the link below :bye1:

The 16 juiciest White House leaks of 2018
They are fixing to find the traitor leaking....can't wait for charges of treason.
lol

Such is the ignorance and authoritarianism of the reprehensible right.

No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. Article III, Section 3 – US Cont.

The Framers made it impossible for the state to use ‘treason’ as a political weapon, and appropriately so; it’s as if the Founding Generation knew a dishonest miscreant such as Trump might come to power.

Someone on the white house staff is driving Donald Trump up the wall by leaking ugly little details of his daily activities, such as tearing up official government documents and throwing the pieces on the floor, where staffers must pick up the pieces and tape them together, screaming and cursing at cabinet members, not reporting for work until 11:00 AM and watching TV most of the day. So - any bets on who this leaker is?? I'm thinking maybe Kellyanne Conway, her husband detests Donald Trump. Any other ideas??

They are fixing to find the traitor leaking....can't wait for charges of treason.

First off, leaking details of working in the White House, isn't treason. Treason is providing aid and comfort to a hostile foreign enemy. White House staff are covered and protected by government "whistleblower" legislation when dealing with abuses of power or authority. Since the leaks don't cover classified information or threaten the national security, there are perfectly legal.

Trump's NDA's are completely unconstitutional and violate FOI legislation, not to mention the public's right to know what is going on in the White House. Trump works for the American people. White House staffers work for the American people. Their oath is to the Constitution, and their primary loyalty is to the people, who pay their salaries, not the President they work for.

So good luck with that asshole. Why don't you hold your breath waiting for those charges.
Which was worse, disclosing Mrs. Clinton or committing suicide? Vincent Foster took the easy way out. Idiot.

Meanwhile in Italy...
52071559_2447599995269850_7991242436137451520_n.jpg

Trying to find or identify the leaker in THIS White House would be the proverbial needle in a haystack.

First off, leaking details of working in the White House, isn't treason. Treason is providing aid and comfort to a hostile foreign enemy. White House staff are covered and protected by government "whistleblower" legislation when dealing with abuses of power or authority. Since the leaks don't cover classified information or threaten the national security, there are perfectly legal.

Trump's NDA's are completely unconstitutional and violate FOI legislation, not to mention the public's right to know what is going on in the White House. Trump works for the American people. White House staffers work for the American people. Their oath is to the Constitution, and their primary loyalty is to the people, who pay their salaries, not the President they work for.

So good luck with that asshole. Why don't you hold your breath waiting for those charges.
Which was worse, disclosing Mrs. Clinton or committing suicide? Vincent Foster took the easy way out. Idiot.

Oh look, the crazies changed the narrative. I thought Clinton had Foster killed? Y'all can't even get your conspiracies together.

Treason is providing aid and comfort to a hostile foreign enemy.

Like illegals the leakers side with, oh wait...:eusa_think:
In this case I believe the leaker feels that knowing the president is crap at his job is a good thing for the country.
An act of patriotism, not ‘treason.’
I wouldn't go that far, we are talking about someone on Trump's staff after all. In this case I would guess a start on another tell-all. Someone is about to quit and then publish a book.

How would that be treason....tiny donnie isn't the country.

If it's "made up" why is Trump upset by it?
What makes you think Trump is upset by it? Because some article tells you so? And you mean you wouldn't be mad if I made shit up about you? I see, I see.
The Schedules weren't made up - the ones which showed that 60% of Trump's time is spent watching TV and tweeting insults.
Then who is getting all the work done Trump has accomplished? He's done more in 2 years than Obama in all 8. If he can do all the myriad things he's done in only 10% of his time, more power to him to relax the other 90%!

GO DONALD

Proving once again that one half-way competent businessman can do the work of 20 politicians--- --- with one arm behind his back.
Amazing how tiny donnie got Mexico to pay for that wall.

Meanwhile in Italy...
They're just mad because Trump's bringing the jobs businesses carted off to Europe back to the USA. Awwww. No wonder the Demmies are apoplectic.

That whittaker fellow probably told Trump that the NDAs were valid.

Meanwhile in Italy...

That is about the funniest thing I’ve seen.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if Trump is the one authorizing the leaks.

Forum List

Back