Trump going crazy as leaks get ugly

Someone on the white house staff is driving Donald Trump up the wall by leaking ugly little details of his daily activities, such as tearing up official government documents and throwing the pieces on the floor, where staffers must pick up the pieces and tape them together, screaming and cursing at cabinet members, not reporting for work until 11:00 AM and watching TV most of the day. So - any bets on who this leaker is?? I'm thinking maybe Kellyanne Conway, her husband detests Donald Trump. Any other ideas??

16 ugly little leaks in the link below :bye1:

The 16 juiciest White House leaks of 2018
Probably Melania. She probably wants a house in Tahiti.
melania-trump-mind-blowing-1068x1606.jpg

Someone on the white house staff is driving Donald Trump up the wall by leaking ugly little details of his daily activities, such as tearing up official government documents and throwing the pieces on the floor, where staffers must pick up the pieces and tape them together, screaming and cursing at cabinet members, not reporting for work until 11:00 AM and watching TV most of the day. So - any bets on who this leaker is?? I'm thinking maybe Kellyanne Conway, her husband detests Donald Trump. Any other ideas??

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if Trump is the one authorizing the leaks.
Linky, linky.

There is a lengthy article recently in Vanity Fair focusing on White House turmoil and leakers with great focus on Kellyanne Conway. I cannot see how VF would dare risk giving facts or details or claims of this nature if they were not true? And if they are true, that is very disturbing as well, obviously.

I have no idea what is a crime and what is not when it comes to leaks. But I think these leakers are dishonorable and poison for the nation. I detest them. If anyone violated any of the following it would be a serious crime.

Section 793 of the Espionage Act. Specifically:

> It is a federal crime, punishable by imprisonment for up to 10 years, to disclose national defense information to someone who is not entitled to receive it.

> It is a federal crime, punishable by imprisonment for up to 10 years, to steal U.S. governmental secrets.

> It is a federal crime, punishable by imprisonment for up to 10 years, to disclose classified information relating to U.S. or foreign communications intelligence activities.

> It is a federal crime, punishable by imprisonment for up to 10 years, to acquire information by means of computer access without authorization or in excess of authorization.

> It is a federal crime, punishable by imprisonment for up to 15 years, to disclose the identity of a covert government agent, directly or indirectly.

> It is a federal crime to lie or otherwise obstruct a federal criminal investigation. The maximum sentence for such offenses varies from 5 to 20 years.

When Does a Leak to the Media Violate the Law?

They are fixing to find the traitor leaking....can't wait for charges of treason.

Will you please look up the definition of treason? You are using it wrong. See what the Constitution says about it! Otherwise, you look like a dumbass!

he could be retired, instead, at 72, President Trump is working 24 hours a day for free for the American people

Most of which is made up.

If it's "made up" why is Trump upset by it?

The Schedules weren't made up - the ones which showed that 60% of Trump's time is spent watching TV and tweeting insults.

The firings, the insults, and the threats he tweets aren't made up. Multiple sources, anonymous and otherwise have all told the same story of Trump's temper tantrums, his impatience, his lack of preparation, and his "seat of his pants" approach to governance. This is why Trump's companies all go bankrupt and fail.

Chaos, confusion and seat of the pants is a losing forumula. Preparation, planning, consistency, trumps "gut instincts" every single time. Just ask Nancy Pelosi how she got Trump to cave on the shut down.

You said:
"This is why Trump's companies all go bankrupt and fail."

Why do you lie?

They are fixing to find the traitor leaking....can't wait for charges of treason.

First off, leaking details of working in the White House, isn't treason. Treason is providing aid and comfort to a hostile foreign enemy. White House staff are covered and protected by government "whistleblower" legislation when dealing with abuses of power or authority. Since the leaks don't cover classified information or threaten the national security, there are perfectly legal.

Trump's NDA's are completely unconstitutional and violate FOI legislation, not to mention the public's right to know what is going on in the White House. Trump works for the American people. White House staffers work for the American people. Their oath is to the Constitution, and their primary loyalty is to the people, who pay their salaries, not the President they work for.

So good luck with that asshole. Why don't you hold your breath waiting for those charges.
The media IS the foreign enemy and is VERY hostile.

First off, leaking details of working in the White House, isn't treason. Treason is providing aid and comfort to a hostile foreign enemy. White House staff are covered and protected by government "whistleblower" legislation when dealing with abuses of power or authority. Since the leaks don't cover classified information or threaten the national security, there are perfectly legal.

Trump's NDA's are completely unconstitutional and violate FOI legislation, not to mention the public's right to know what is going on in the White House. Trump works for the American people. White House staffers work for the American people. Their oath is to the Constitution, and their primary loyalty is to the people, who pay their salaries, not the President they work for.

So good luck with that asshole. Why don't you hold your breath waiting for those charges.
The Washington Post is foreign?

Linky, linky.

Just my opinion. He’s an attention whore and if there isn’t anything being said about him…he’s not getting attention.

I never seen a bigger group of delusional morons as I have here.

Linky, linky.

Since when does someone need a link when the state an opinion or speculation?

Meanwhile in Italy...
52071559_2447599995269850_7991242436137451520_n.jpg
They're just mad because Trump's bringing the jobs businesses carted off to Europe back to the USA. Awwww. No wonder the Demmies are apoplectic.

To quote, well, you...link?

The Washington Post is foreign?
Some won't catch my drift but some will.

Meanwhile in Italy...
52071559_2447599995269850_7991242436137451520_n.jpg
Meanwhile, in the White House:

5a82d1bdd030721b008b53ab-750-500.jpg

He should jail them like prince Bammer did.

Then why did Obama threaten to toss leakers in prosion?

Forum List

Back