Elise Stefanik rumored as possible Trump VP pick

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
If so, there goes Nikki's chances of ever getting into the White House. Stefanik is a good choice.

Now let's see what kind of dirt the left can dredge up against her.

Elise Stefanik, GOP congresswoman rumored to be possible VP pick, to hit trail with Trump in New Hampshire
"
Rep. Elise Stefanik of New York will campaign with former President Donald Trump in New Hampshire on Friday night at a campaign rally in Concord, a source tells CBS News. Soon afterward, Stefanik tweeted about her plans.

This is the first time Stefanik – who is also the House GOP chairwoman – will join Trump as he tries to win the New Hampshire primary. Her appearance also comes at a time where she is rumored to be among the potential picks to be Trump's running mate."

Elise Stefanik, GOP congresswoman rumored to be possible VP pick, to hit trail with Trump in New Hampshire

She appears to have a nice pair of qualifications for the job....

1705583289113.jpeg

If so, there goes Nikki's chances of ever getting into the White House. Stefanik is a good choice.

"
Rep. Elise Stefanik of New York will campaign with former President Donald Trump in New Hampshire on Friday night at a campaign rally in Concord, a source tells CBS News. Soon afterward, Stefanik tweeted about her plans.

This is the first time Stefanik – who is also the House GOP chairwoman – will join Trump as he tries to win the New Hampshire primary. Her appearance also comes at a time where she is rumored to be among the potential picks to be Trump's running mate."

View attachment 889714
I would LOVE it, but I don’t think she’s 35 yet.

Can you imagine how the Left would go nuts? She defends Jews against calls to genocide them.

I may be mistaken but I believe Stefanik supported/supports the most recent, gigantic spending bill. I could be wrong.

Meet President Stefanik….2028.

Watch how the Left will attack a woman. And she showed when she took on the DEI plagarizer that she doesn’t back down. I say she’s stronger than Nicki.

"

View attachment 889714

"

View attachment 889714
Boobs aside …. She has spoken intelligently and assisted the Trump movement in Congress. A real American.

"

View attachment 889714
She is a great choice and there's even a remote possibility that she could put New York in play when, before, there was zero possibility. If we can force Biden to defend NY, even if Trump still loses it, it will help out in the swing states.

I know....I know..... probably won't happen.....but fun anyway!

look at this

View attachment 890093

Donald Trump Jr. Says Tucker Carlson is ‘Certainly’ a Contender for VP (VIDEO)​

Tucker for press secretary. I don't know if he'd take it though, he has a bigger audience now.

Forum List

Back