Trump going crazy as leaks get ugly

I wasn't aware that he had even tried yet much less that the time was up? First up is getting the jackass dems to allow it.

If he had gotten Mexico to pay for it like he claimed he would, then he would not need to worry about the Dems, as he would not need funding approval from them.

Seems you and him got this backwards.
You klown kar kommandos don't have any idea how how making someone pay for something they don't want to pay for works.

Neither does your god in the White House.
The only one who calls him 'god' is you, sweetie.

you are the folks that worship him baby-doll...all I do is call it like I see it.
How can you see anything with your head in your ass?

If he had gotten Mexico to pay for it like he claimed he would, then he would not need to worry about the Dems, as he would not need funding approval from them.

You klown kar kommandos don't have any idea how how making someone pay for something they don't want to pay for works.

Neither does your god in the White House.
The only one who calls him 'god' is you, sweetie.

you are the folks that worship him baby-doll...all I do is call it like I see it.
How can you see anything with your head in your ass?

You really should quit projecting so much...not everyone is like you.

Though, you head is up Trump's ass instead of your own...

Someone on the white house staff is driving Donald Trump up the wall by leaking ugly little details of his daily activities, such as tearing up official government documents and throwing the pieces on the floor, where staffers must pick up the pieces and tape them together, screaming and cursing at cabinet members, not reporting for work until 11:00 AM and watching TV most of the day. So - any bets on who this leaker is?? I'm thinking maybe Kellyanne Conway, her husband detests Donald Trump. Any other ideas??

16 ugly little leaks in the link below :bye1:

The 16 juiciest White House leaks of 2018

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if Trump is the one authorizing the leaks.
Linky, linky.

Just my opinion. He’s an attention whore and if there isn’t anything being said about him…he’s not getting attention.
President Trump may annoy some people, but he doesn't play games and doesn't allow self-fluffers from the Press to get in America's road, either. Speculating that trump would authorize links that cause trouble is just that: speculation. Speculation can be a slippery slope particularly for he who perpetrates speculation.

Just like the idiot op cannot possibly know if any of it is true.
But we can get a sense of their plausibility and likeliness, based on what we know.

For instance, his executive time. He allegedly uses it to tweet and watch cable news. So we can look at the timing and content of his tweets, and see how he parrots cable news talking points spoonfed to him, and when that content Aired. And these things support the rumor.

That's the first leak listed. The second is regarding NDAs. This has been confirmed by Kelly Conway. So yes, we know that's true.

And those are just the first two. So I advise you to read the article before commenting on it again. Like a normal person.

Just like the idiot op cannot possibly know if any of it is true.
But we can get a sense of their plausibility and likeliness, based on what we know.

For instance, his executive time. He allegedly uses it to tweet and watch cable news. So we can look at the timing and content of his tweets, and see how he parrots cable news talking points spoonfed to him, and when that content Aired. And these things support the rumor.

That's the first leak listed. The second is regarding NDAs. This has been confirmed by Kelly Conway. So yes, we know that's true.

And those are just the first two. So I advise you to read the article before commenting on it again. Like a normal person.
You know nothing only what the lying media tells you.

Well, that's certainly a whiny, stupid thing to say, just after learning one of Trump's senior officials confirmed one of the leaks. Son, I think maybe you should take a break.

President Trump may annoy some people, but he doesn't play games and doesn't allow self-fluffers from the Press to get in America's road, either.
Haha...he does both of those things in spades....
Donald Trump is a straight-shooter, and he has earned the respect of very good people on both sides of the aisle. Wait till Congress realizes its error here:

Tissue, sweetie? :biggrin:

Well, that's certainly a whiny, stupid thing to say, just after learning one of Trump's senior officials confirmed one of the leaks. Son, I think maybe you should take a break.
You morons can't learn anything from the fake news media, you're just showing what gullible fools you are.

You morons can't learn anything from the fake news media, you're just showing what gullible fools you are.
That's nice, crybaby. So, did you read the article, in order to get a sense of which leaks have been confirmed? Of course you didn't.

If it's "made up" why is Trump upset by it?
What makes you think Trump is upset by it? Because some article tells you so? And you mean you wouldn't be mad if I made shit up about you? I see, I see.
The Schedules weren't made up - the ones which showed that 60% of Trump's time is spent watching TV and tweeting insults.
Then who is getting all the work done Trump has accomplished? He's done more in 2 years than Obama in all 8. If he can do all the myriad things he's done in only 10% of his time, more power to him to relax the other 90%!

GO DONALD

Proving once again that one half-way competent businessman can do the work of 20 politicians--- --- with one arm behind his back.
Amazing how tiny donnie got Mexico to pay for that wall.

I wasn't aware that he had even tried yet much less that the time was up? First up is getting the jackass dems to allow it.

How many people has screwed over with his numerous bankruptcies? Plenty. The bastard got his Karma from Mexico!

What makes you think Trump is upset by it? Because some article tells you so? And you mean you wouldn't be mad if I made shit up about you? I see, I see.
Then who is getting all the work done Trump has accomplished? He's done more in 2 years than Obama in all 8. If he can do all the myriad things he's done in only 10% of his time, more power to him to relax the other 90%!

GO DONALD

Proving once again that one half-way competent businessman can do the work of 20 politicians--- --- with one arm behind his back.
Amazing how tiny donnie got Mexico to pay for that wall.

How many people has screwed over with his numerous bankruptcies? Plenty. The bastard got his Karma from Mexico!
Link us to a fake news source so we can find out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back