Trump finally gets his ship

USS Fitzgerald to be renamed the USS Donald Trump.
Awesome.

This is up next:

trump-rushmore.jpg

And I can't wait.

Just amazing how deeply Trump gets into some people's heads! They go out of their way to dream shit up and spend hours of their time doodling pictures trying to figure out how to mock him, but in the end, they can only mock themselves! Trump goes on straight ahead unaffected while they toss and turn in a cold sweat in their sleep.

Screen-Shot-2015-08-04-at-7.08.35-PM.jpg

I wonder how it happened. I have not heard. Those are huge ships with the latest tech, I wonder how much this cost. I have never heard of this before , have you?

I wonder how it happened. I have not heard. Those are huge ships with the latest tech, I wonder how much this cost. I have never heard of this before , have you?
I think the Navy usually sees these things coming. I'm sorry for the dead and injured.

I have to think the container ship was at fault, I wonder what the investigation will show. Yes so many tragedies everyday.

He will go down as the worst President EVER.

Maybe in your fevered mind! Those seats are already taken by Obama and the #2 seat now by Jimmy the Peanut. Obama had him beat out in his first year! 7 years on top of that and 252 scandals later. Trump ain't even close. So far Trump only has 3 scandals: He took the election from your slut-whore-crook, he is dismantling all of the damage from your Muslim King, and the phony scandal you guys keep trying to keep afloat in the press with your hot air!

Forum List

Back