Zone1 USS John C. Stennis?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Biden's BFF, the late Senator Stennis was a Mississippi ultraliberal and a racist.

Should a significant naval ship like this be named after Stennis?

How about renaming it the USS H. Rap Brown or USS Stokely Carmichael?

Something less racist.

After all, America is renaming other military facilities.

Biden's BFF, the late Senator Stennis was a Mississippi ultraliberal and a racist.

Something less racist.

Something less racist.

LESS racist?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Something less racist.

And yet one of the most racists presidents ever in the history of the US, has a bridge connecting Maryland to Virginia where millions of dumbass blacks drive over ever day.

Nah, he was a solid conservative, from back in the days when Democrats were the conservatives.

Then the parties flipped, and all of the hardcore racists became Republicans, a situation that holds right now.

As this thread so clearly demonstrates.

Nah, he was a solid conservative, from back in the days when Democrats were the conservatives.

Then the parties flipped, and all of the hardcore racists became Republicans, a situation that holds right now.

So when did the Gores and Clintons suddenly switch from conservative to lib so they could stay in the Democrat Party?

Something less racist.

Well, there is always the USS Barack H. Obama option I suppose.

(1) This is 2024.

(2) So that ship should definitely be renamed.

(3) I assume that President Biden would support the name change.

(By the way, can naval ships be named after a female? If so, why not choose some outstanding female?)

(1) This is 2024.

(2) So that ship should definitely be renamed.

(3) I assume that President Biden would support the name change.

(By the way, can naval ships be named after a female? If so, why not choose some outstanding female?)

How about the USS Ru Paul? He's considered to be a broad of color , no?

Something less racist.

stennis was a racist. and a democrat. how about the current mississippi senators?

ships are often named for the pols who helped fund them. i bet you'll want the " uss dear leader" just as soon as the navy figures out how to make magnets work under water? what the hell is trump talking about with the magnets?

It would proudly display the skull and crossbones....
nope

1704818342316.png

The racists back then thought you should judge someone by the color of their skin, just like the liberals believe today. The parties never switched. That just something invented by the liberals to avoid personal responsibility.

Something less racist.

The only accurate statement in this farce of an OP is that Stennis was a Democrat from MS and a racist.

You only have to look at his positions and extensive record to see he was far from being a liberal, so why do you need to lie?

This description says all that needs to be said about him: Mississippi Senator John C. Stennis was the heart, soul, and brains of the white supremacist caucus in the 1948 Congress.

He has a lot of stuff named after him…let’s get moving.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
You only have to look at his positions and extensive record to see he was far from being a liberal...

99% of the people who profess to be a ''liberal'' are far from being a liberal.

Speaking only for myself, I, for one, am offended that, as a true and fundamental liberal, I'm expected to carry an adjective in order to placate confused statists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back