Who Is Mercedes Trump And What Does She Have To Do With Willie Horton?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Breaking News in deepest, darkest parts of America.

Willie Horton is backing Mr. Trump for president because he feels that a man so discriminated against as Mr. Trump has been, is a hero to the black man. Mr. Horton is reported to have been saying that Mr. Trump has been discriminated against like no other man in US history, maybe even in the history of mankind. And he is reportedly saying that he cherishes a signed mugshot Mr. Trump sent him, after being indicted 90+ times.

And in other news...
Mr. Trump renamed his wife Mercedes, in honor of the black women who were coming out to vote for him.

Willie Horton is backing Mr. Trump for president because he feels that a man so discriminated against as Mr. Trump has been, is a hero to the black man. Mr. Horton is reported to have been saying that Mr. Trump has been discriminated against like no other man in US history, maybe even in the history of mankind. And he is reportedly saying that he cherishes a signed mugshot Mr. Trump sent him, after being indicted 90+ times.

And in other news...
Mr. Trump renamed his wife Mercedes, in honor of the black women who were coming out to vote for him.
Which one of you is the dumbest?

Which one of you is the dumbest?

Mr. Trump doesn't even know his own wife's name?

It reminds me of when he said a photo of the woman he sexually abused (Ms. Carroll) -- who he claimed is not his type -- he confused with being his first wife. I guess he was saying his first wife was not his type?

And confusing the name Melania with Mercedes? wtf?!

And in other news...

Corn Pop is in the house!

Forum List

Back