Zone1 USS John C. Stennis?

Largely speaking, yes.

It's a sad state of affairs.

But I just refer to it as indivisible factions of authoritarianism. Occam's Razor, basically, in that if there are two hypothesis that explain the data equally well, choose the simpler...
I'm don't think both these can be considered as factions of authoritarianism.

Well. Nobody will agree or disagree about everything. Sometimes people will find agreement. Other times, they'll disagree. The latter most often being the case.

But I look at the conundrum in this way. That it's not necessary that we all agree on everything. That it's only necessary that we all agree that we should all be free. If we can achieve a more firm grasp on what the latter actually means in scope, fundamentally speaking, then I think we'll stand a better chance at changing the course of history in a positive way for everyone. Thats why maintaining, rather than bastardizing fundamental principles of the natural law are so important. These are what define proper man-to-man/government-to-man relations.
My problem with the Navy is that they should just dress up the ship like queers and put lipstick on the guns, and sail around with a bunch of drag queens to show up at Muslim Ports.

I'm don't think both these can be considered as factions of authoritarianism.
Well I think that whole ''left'' and ''right'' thing is just a false paradigm anyway.

It's so easy to just call something ''leftist'' or ''rightist.''

But it's lazy. They're just empty terms being invoked in order to avoid any kind of responsibility to explain an actual foundation or set of fundamental principles which guide someone to make a given claim in the first place.

If they actually did, then I think we'd find that they aren't very different in any kind of meaningful way.

They're basically just fighting over who wields the gavel.

Last edited:
Well I think that whole ''left'' and ''right'' thing is just a false paradigm anyway.

It's so easy to just call something ''leftist'' or ''rightist.''

But it's lazy. They're just empty terms being invoked in order to avoid any kind of responsibility to explain an actual foundation or set of fundamental principles which guide someone to make a given claim in the first place.

If they actually did, then I think we'd find that they aren't very different in any kind of meaningful way.

They're basically just fighting over who wields the gavel.
There are indeed differences but you are right about the laziness in the labeling.

1705076350819.png

Forum List

Back