Trump: Farmers will understand if they get hurt in China trade spat

china doesn't have enough farm land to feed itself
but that doesn't matter b/c they will somehow, magically, make it happen.

trumps a big meanie, how dare we act in a competitive fashion, we should just kneel down, take down the Flag, burn the Constitution and surrender to china now.

Who do you think pays the tax on goods that Trump is imposing?

We do. We the public pay the tax.

How is Trump taxing us, 'competitive'? This makes no sense.

Trump & Repubtards are desperate for tax money to cover their rich tax cuts spending deficit. Tariffs will only be paid on Chinese imports. Other companies will fill the void If governments make a decision & guarantees they won't reverse it on a whim.
well first off, nearly everyone got a tax cut, so you started off with a lie that you have to know is a lie by know, so you also started off with stewpud.

the tariffs are an attempt to bring jobs back to the country and level the playing field that we have given away over the years. Thanks mostly to clinton with his nafta bs.

but leftist fucking Hate America and want us to fail, and doing the same old thing guarantees our failure.

The thing that boggles me, is that we signed agreements with these countries that if they cheat (steal patents, dump products, etc) we can retaliate with tariffs on their goods.

But libtards and Open Borders fools NEVER AGREE that said retaliation should ever be used, hence they effectively work to prevent us from defending our own interests.

And we have been losing jobs for the past 17 years and libs call it the new normal.

trumps a big meanie, how dare we act in a competitive fashion, we should just kneel down, take down the Flag, burn the Constitution and surrender to china now.

That's what most US farmers believe. However China is a dictatorship and could put them back on a diet of rice! It takes 10 calories of grain feed to farm animals to produce 1 calorie of meat to eat. Farmers believe the Chinese people will refuse to give up eating their meats.

China is also developing, Africa & One Belt Silk Road. In 10 years they could clear, graze & farm Africa to replace food China & Africa currently buy from the USA.

You live in a fantasy world, dude.

The nations of Africa have a problem with producing enough food due to their racist and Marxist economics. China wont change that as China does not call the shots there.

And if you think the Chinese government can just cut available food supplies without consequences then you are an idiot.

That's what most US farmers believe. However China is a dictatorship and could put them back on a diet of rice! It takes 10 calories of grain feed to farm animals to produce 1 calorie of meat to eat. Farmers believe the Chinese people will refuse to give up eating their meats.

China is also developing, Africa & One Belt Silk Road. In 10 years they could clear, graze & farm Africa to replace food China & Africa currently buy from the USA.

The nations of Africa have a problem with producing enough food due to their racist and Marxist economics. China wont change that as China does not call the shots there.

And if you think the Chinese government can just cut available food supplies without consequences then you are an idiot.

Maybe you should wake up & see what China has already done in Africa.

US farmers are currently laughing at China because they think China has no choice & can't cut back or do without them especially since Brazil had a drought.

However China had to spend all those US dollars on something they wanted like US food instead of just buying worthless US Treasuries. When tariffs cut the flow of US Dollars to China, it will cut their recycling those US Dollars back to the USA for food.

Keep laughing, because time will tell who is correct.

Last edited:

That's what most US farmers believe. They think China can't feed itself & will come crawling back when they get hungry.

However China is a dictatorship and could put them back on a diet of rice! It takes 10 calories of grain feed to farm animals to produce 1 calorie of meat to eat. Farmers believe the Chinese people will refuse to give up eating their meats.

when the commies took over china it was a 3rd world shit hole.
they slaughtered tens of millions to keep the dream alive

if they took everything from everyone know, the people would lose their fucking minds.

but having a slave mentality yourself, you assume a billion people will kneel to hundreds.

Trump & Repubtards are desperate for tax money to cover their rich tax cuts spending deficit. Tariffs will only be paid on Chinese imports. Other companies will fill the void If governments make a decision & guarantees they won't reverse it on a whim.
well first off, nearly everyone got a tax cut, so you started off with a lie that you have to know is a lie by know, so you also started off with stewpud.

the tariffs are an attempt to bring jobs back to the country and level the playing field that we have given away over the years. Thanks mostly to clinton with his nafta bs.

but leftist fucking Hate America and want us to fail, and doing the same old thing guarantees our failure.

The thing that boggles me, is that we signed agreements with these countries that if they cheat (steal patents, dump products, etc) we can retaliate with tariffs on their goods.

But libtards and Open Borders fools NEVER AGREE that said retaliation should ever be used, hence they effectively work to prevent us from defending our own interests.

And we have been losing jobs for the past 17 years and libs call it the new normal.
leftist openly want the country to fail.

they will never actually say that, but their actions are clear.

they demand more of the same and they know the same is killing the nation.

Maybe you should wake up & see what China has already done in Africa.

US farmers are currently laughing at China because they think China has no choice & can't cut back or do without them especially since Brazil had a drought.

However China had to spend all those US dollars on something they wanted like US food instead of just buying worthless US Treasuries. When tariffs cut the flow of US Dollars to China, it will cut their recycling those US Dollars back to the USA for food.

Keep laughing, because time will tell who is correct.
Well it looks like Trump & Farmers might win this one, because China's Xi Jinping just announced tariffs on car imports will be cut this year. But China said this before & turned out they lied! They will string US along until Brazil has a good crop or Africa starts producing returns on their massive investments.

Last edited:
Dear Idiot!
The USA Reaganomics reduced Beef consumption by increasing poverty!
chickens_popularity_makes_consumed_meat_1_635893256907429797.png

Dear Idiot!
The USA Reaganomics reduced Beef consumption by increasing poverty!
chickens_popularity_makes_consumed_meat_1_635893256907429797.png
when was Reagan President - Google Search

the decline had nothing to do with RR and more to do with education on meats.

unless you want to claim obama helped the decline of eating beef b/c he economy sucked.
LOL! Keep eating the propaganda. Eating sugar instead of meat has US citizens fatter & sicker. China will feed their people the same propaganda to get them off US food.

Last edited:
If this winning, I don't want to see what losing is like.lol
But I know the Kool-aid drinkers think this is a win.

The full quote in the context you stripped from it in your OP:
"President Trump on Monday acknowledged that U.S. farmers could take a hit from trade disputes with China but said they will ultimately "understand" why the confrontation is necessary.

"But if we do a deal with China, if, during the course of a negotiation they want to hit the farmers because they think that hits me, I wouldn't say that's nice. But I tell you, our farmers are great patriots," Trump said.

"These are great patriots. They understand that they're doing this for the country," Trump said. "And we'll make it up to them. And in the end, they're going to be much stronger than they are right now.""

The President is giving credit to the farmers that they are smarter than partisan Dimocrats or Open Borders Republicans and, as our trade with CHINA is favoring them by hundreds of billions each year in our trade deficit, if we ended all trade with China we keep that money here and create new markets for American goods.

But this is the liberal mentality to not do ANYTHING that might cause someone to get hurt even if it is in the interest of the nation as a whole.

Trump has clearly not spoken to many farmers, as they are not near as good with this as he is pretending. He also left off the fact that he has instructed his Sec of Ag to be prepared to help the farmers hurt by this financially. They looked into using the crop insurance program but that would not work so they are looking at the CCC, which does not hold enough money to actually help many farmers.

In the last 17 years we have created 17,441,000 new jobs, and that even takes into account all the lost jobs in 2000 and 2008/09.

"President Trump on Monday acknowledged that U.S. farmers could take a hit from trade disputes with China but said they will ultimately "understand" why the confrontation is necessary.

"But if we do a deal with China, if, during the course of a negotiation they want to hit the farmers because they think that hits me, I wouldn't say that's nice. But I tell you, our farmers are great patriots," Trump said.

"These are great patriots. They understand that they're doing this for the country," Trump said. "And we'll make it up to them. And in the end, they're going to be much stronger than they are right now.""

The President is giving credit to the farmers that they are smarter than partisan Dimocrats or Open Borders Republicans and, as our trade with CHINA is favoring them by hundreds of billions each year in our trade deficit, if we ended all trade with China we keep that money here and create new markets for American goods.

But this is the liberal mentality to not do ANYTHING that might cause someone to get hurt even if it is in the interest of the nation as a whole.

Trump has clearly not spoken to many farmers, as they are not near as good with this as he is pretending. He also left off the fact that he has instructed his Sec of Ag to be prepared to help the farmers hurt by this financially. They looked into using the crop insurance program but that would not work so they are looking at the CCC, which does not hold enough money to actually help many farmers.

The farmers I talk to are still with Trump. They believe China can't do without them.

The farmers I talk to are still with Trump. They believe China can't do without them.

The one's I talk to are worried as hell. Spoke with one of the board of directors from the Ill Soybean Association yesterday and they are very worried, especially with the planned acreage for soybeans this year.

Read three or four articles from trade sites about it yesterday and none of them express the sentiment that you did.

Can't make this shit up. Here goes Agent Orange screwing more of his supporters.

Wait, doesn't the Left usually just inform them that they need to "re-educate" themselves since those farming (or manufacturing in most cases) are not coming back? Remember, like Obama said, "we don't want those low paying manufacturing jobs (or in this case, farming jobs), we want the high paying jobs". He did ok for himself didn't he?

In the grand scheme of confronting China before they decimate Americas economy, there might be some short term pains. Nothing that can't be ironed out as China loses $100B+ in their efforts to retaliate and they realize that U.S companies are heading out the door to another jurisdiction. Take on China, crush them, and don't back down from the abusive communist govt sobs.

Fight Chinas abuses. Protect industries when needed. This is a National Security Issue. At the very least, Trump is standing up for the American worker and industries, he's not going to wave the white flag as America is economically colonized.
------------------------------------------------- WINNER , WINNER , WINNER, --- You sound more American then many of the whiners in this thread SCanadian !!

The one's I talk to are worried as hell. Spoke with one of the board of directors from the Ill Soybean Association yesterday and they are very worried, especially with the planned acreage for soybeans this year.

Read three or four articles from trade sites about it yesterday and none of them express the sentiment that you did.
It was a week ago when I was out talking to farmers. They were all still pro Trump last week. Farm suppliers & companies up stream are worried.

If tariffs are actually imposed it will force China's "US Dollar Recycling" to slow down, then they will finally get the message!

Last edited:
Can't make this shit up. Here goes Agent Orange screwing more of his supporters.

Wait, doesn't the Left usually just inform them that they need to "re-educate" themselves since those farming (or manufacturing in most cases) are not coming back? Remember, like Obama said, "we don't want those low paying manufacturing jobs (or in this case, farming jobs), we want the high paying jobs". He did ok for himself didn't he?

In the grand scheme of confronting China before they decimate Americas economy, there might be some short term pains. Nothing that can't be ironed out as China loses $100B+ in their efforts to retaliate and they realize that U.S companies are heading out the door to another jurisdiction. Take on China, crush them, and don't back down from the abusive communist govt sobs.

Fight Chinas abuses. Protect industries when needed. This is a National Security Issue. At the very least, Trump is standing up for the American worker and industries, he's not going to wave the white flag as America is economically colonized.
He's such a stand up guy for the US worker he refuses to move his families product line manufactured in China to the US..

Can't the soybean farmers just plant something else? After this crop is in? I think you can freeze tofu.

Forum List

Back