Freedom of speech......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Listen up, Laura Ingrams, Donald Fuck and all these right winged ass ho's have the right to say what ever the fuck they want to say, as long as WHITE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY APPROVES OF IT. Blacks, latino's and liberals...well, that's a whole different story.

Hillary's deplorable.....got whacked by white people
Dixie Chic's comment on Bush....got whacked by white people
BLM's on cops killing blacks....got whacked by white people
NFL blacks kneeling......got whacked by white people
Obama's comments on Treyvon and clinging to guns.....got whacked by white people
and on and on and on....so lets just say this....

THE FIRST AMENDMENT IS FOR WHITE HATE SPEECH ONLY.....now does every body feel better?

Listen up, Laura Ingrams, Donald Fuck and all these right winged ass ho's have the right to say what ever the fuck they want to say, as long as WHITE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY APPROVES OF IT. Blacks, latino's and liberals...well, that's a whole different story.

Obama's comments on Treyvon and clinging to guns.....got whacked by white people

THE FIRST AMENDMENT IS FOR WHITE HATE SPEECH ONLY.....now does every body feel better?
Tell it to Diamond and Silk

Tell it to Diamond and Silk

Dayum. Tigerred goes down hard.

iu

They own you more today than they did 200 years ago.

Sorry you feel that way, but you're a dumbass, and wrong.

Black American women are recognized as Americans, too, in case you didn't know.

Somehow I'm of the opinion just about all the ones I've encountered are smarter than you.

let me know when we pass a law that prevents you from having free speech.

until then; shut the fuck up

:lol:

Manonthestreet already disproved your asinine assertion. Now, it’s time for the civics lesson.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Now, the first five words should give you a hint about what is prohibited. Congress, or if you prefer the Government, any level of Government, can not prohibit free speech. They do, usually wrapped in the mantle of National Security. I may think it’s wrong, but you get the point I should hope. It is a prohibition from anyone using lawful authority, or perhaps abusing that authority would be a more accurate way of saying it, to silence political dissent.

This is also why things like the Ten Commandments have been ordered removed from government property all over the nation. It is in effect, if not in practice, establishing a state sponsored religion.

Now the Government can’t stop you from shouting that you hate White People. I would argue to the limit of my ability to defend your right. However, I would not suggest that people visit the tire and auto repair shop you own. Their freedom of speech is to spend their money where they like.

Now as a performer, which is what pro football and the Dixie Chicks are. Performers need something to be successful. A homeless person may be the greatest singer ever, but without a paying audience, they will never be anything but homeless. I didn’t watch football before the protest. I’ve argued that too many people, especially unarmed people, are being killed for years. I could never be considered a fan/defender of law enforcement.

Now here is where we disagree. The fans are free to turn the channel. They don’t have to buy tickets. They don’t have to buy the merchandise. They are free to do as they please just as you are. I was not going to start watching NASCAR just because they hired Danica Patrick, who I do like. I still prefer LeMans and Formula One, or at least I did. Formula One is getting too silly trying to placate the environmentalist who don’t watch anyway.

I really haven’t watched basketball since Magic Johnson was playing. Loved the Lakers. I quit watching football more than twenty years ago. Still like baseball, but hate the modern way the game is played. I’ll give you an example. One out, runners on first and second. Batter should put one down the right field line, at the very least puts the runners at second and third. Probably gets one home, and one on third. Nope. Batter swings for the fence trying for a home run. Batter is out, now it’s two outs and runners on first and second. Now the runner is liable to die on base, and no runs.

It isn’t about the team, it’s about the players, and I don’t like it. Being a great player on a losing team means you are at best mediocre.

To summarize. You have freedom of speech, and you won’t get locked up for it, probably. But so does everyone else.

Shit!! Did David Duke just go blackface???!!!!!!

fact...when ever you bring out the truth to these mindless Trump humping ho's.....let the attacks begin!! Typical deflective move...next?

fact...when ever you bring out the truth to these mindless Trump humping ho's.....let the attacks begin!! Typical deflective move...next?

not

cry like a bitch b/c you have no other options.

Forum List

Back