Trump: Farmers will understand if they get hurt in China trade spat

china has already opened it's market, so guess what, more of the same is not needed.
FAKE NEWS!

This year China banned US exports, filed suits at WTO against the USA and told Trump they might reduce tariffs on imported autos next year. China is actively sourcing imports from countries other than the USA.

So we are in a far worse situation than we were 4 months ago.
as heard on npr
Fake as anything you post!

china has already opened it's market, so guess what, more of the same is not needed.
FAKE NEWS!

This year China banned US exports, filed suits at WTO against the USA and told Trump they might reduce tariffs on imported autos next year. China is actively sourcing imports from countries other than the USA.

as heard on npr
China's Xi vows to further open economy amid US trade spat - France 24

read it and learn just how much you don't know about what is going on.

FAKE NEWS!

as heard on npr

None of that fairy-tail has or will happen.

What has happened China banned US recycled materials, so I must now pay $250/yr more for trash to get buried in the ground. China files trade complaint with WTO against US over steel tariffs. When Trump, like Bush loses that WTO decision, we will have to pay another multiple $Billions of fines to China!

FAKE NEWS!

as heard on npr

What has happened China banned US recycled materials, so I must now pay $250/yr more for trash to get buried in the ground. China files trade complaint with WTO against US over steel tariffs. When Trump, like Bush loses that WTO decision, we will have to pay another multiple $Billions of fines to China!
Calvin-Hobbes-Its-Not-Denial-poster.jpg
I-Reject-Your-Reality-2.jpg

FAKE NEWS!

as heard on npr

Calvin-Hobbes-Its-Not-Denial-poster.jpg
I-Reject-Your-Reality-2.jpg
Reality Facts! Trump failed for a year to prevent China's Ban on our recycled exports & now I pay $250 more. Trump failed to collect tariffs on China to offset his RECORD DEFICITS, so now I pay more for everything.

Forum List

Back