Trump: Farmers will understand if they get hurt in China trade spat

Can't make this shit up. Here goes Agent Orange screwing more of his supporters.

One positive could be that farmers pursue other professions because Trump’s tariffs bankrupted them. That would save a lot of taxpayer dollars, since we won’t have to pay them subsidies for work that nobody wants or needs. They won’t get paid to not grow crops or to feed the artificially fabricated ethanol industry anymore.

Can't make this shit up. Here goes Agent Orange screwing more of his supporters.

Because Trump wins, they win, even if they lose a lot of money, go bankrupt and Trump fucks their wife and daughters, they win, win, win, win, win, win, how can they not win when Trump is winning?
That is both tragically sad and hilariously funny. But tragic above all else.

You know when this populism and nationalism is starting to kill you. How easily people are manipulated, how much they want to believe and not have to actually think.

Wait, doesn't the Left usually just inform them that they need to "re-educate" themselves since those farming (or manufacturing in most cases) are not coming back? Remember, like Obama said, "we don't want those low paying manufacturing jobs (or in this case, farming jobs), we want the high paying jobs". He did ok for himself didn't he?

In the grand scheme of confronting China before they decimate Americas economy, there might be some short term pains. Nothing that can't be ironed out as China loses $100B+ in their efforts to retaliate and they realize that U.S companies are heading out the door to another jurisdiction. Take on China, crush them, and don't back down from the abusive communist govt sobs.

Fight Chinas abuses. Protect industries when needed. This is a National Security Issue. At the very least, Trump is standing up for the American worker and industries, he's not going to wave the white flag as America is economically colonized.

Currently China is driving up prices, by buying even more US farm products to stock up ahead if any possible tariffs. So farmers still think Trump is MAGA! It will take a long heavy loss to change their minds.

yaknow, all you leftists are right.

we should just keep letting every country shit on us, steal our ideas, take our property and destroy our economy.

heaven forbid we suck it up and take some hits so the whole country can win.

china doesn't have enough farm land to feed itself
but that doesn't matter b/c they will somehow, magically, make it happen.

trumps a big meanie, how dare we act in a competitive fashion, we should just kneel down, take down the Flag, burn the Constitution and surrender to china now.

Because Trump wins, they win, even if they lose a lot of money, go bankrupt and Trump fucks their wife and daughters, they win, win, win, win, win, win, how can they not win when Trump is winning?

If this winning, I don't want to see what losing is like.lol

But I know the Kool-aid drinkers think this is a win.

Last edited:

I get it. You're a hardcore partisan and you're never going to give Trump credit for anything good that he does for the American people and you will criticize him at every opportunity, regardless of whether the criticism is fair or not. And then you call those that don't share your narrow, unreasonable views as "Kool-aid drinkers". It seems to me that you're just a shill. I don't even know why I bother to read your rhetoric.

trumps a big meanie, how dare we act in a competitive fashion, we should just kneel down, take down the Flag, burn the Constitution and surrender to china now.

Who do you think pays the tax on goods that Trump is imposing?

We do. We the public pay the tax.

How is Trump taxing us, 'competitive'? This makes no sense.

Have a link to our taxes going up?

Trump & Repubtards are desperate for tax money to cover their rich tax cuts spending deficit. Tariffs will only be paid on Chinese imports. Other companies will fill the void If governments make a decision & guarantees they won't reverse it on a whim.

Trump & Repubtards are desperate for tax money to cover their rich tax cuts spending deficit. Tariffs will only be paid on Chinese imports. Other companies will fill the void If governments make a decision & guarantees they won't reverse it on a whim.
well first off, nearly everyone got a tax cut, so you started off with a lie that you have to know is a lie by know, so you also started off with stewpud.

the tariffs are an attempt to bring jobs back to the country and level the playing field that we have given away over the years. Thanks mostly to clinton with his nafta bs.

but leftist fucking Hate America and want us to fail, and doing the same old thing guarantees our failure.

If this winning, I don't want to see what losing is like.lol

The full quote in the context you stripped from it in your OP:
"President Trump on Monday acknowledged that U.S. farmers could take a hit from trade disputes with China but said they will ultimately "understand" why the confrontation is necessary.

"But if we do a deal with China, if, during the course of a negotiation they want to hit the farmers because they think that hits me, I wouldn't say that's nice. But I tell you, our farmers are great patriots," Trump said.

"These are great patriots. They understand that they're doing this for the country," Trump said. "And we'll make it up to them. And in the end, they're going to be much stronger than they are right now.""

The President is giving credit to the farmers that they are smarter than partisan Dimocrats or Open Borders Republicans and, as our trade with CHINA is favoring them by hundreds of billions each year in our trade deficit, if we ended all trade with China we keep that money here and create new markets for American goods.

But this is the liberal mentality to not do ANYTHING that might cause someone to get hurt even if it is in the interest of the nation as a whole.

That's what most US farmers believe. They think China can't feed itself & will come crawling back when they get hungry.

However China is a dictatorship and could put them back on a diet of rice! It takes 10 calories of grain feed to farm animals to produce 1 calorie of meat to eat. Farmers believe the Chinese people will refuse to give up eating their meats.

China is also developing, Africa & One Belt Silk Road. In 10 years they could clear, graze & farm Africa to replace food China & Africa currently buy from the USA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back