Trump cites non-existent terrorist attack ‘last night in Sweden’ to justify Muslim ban at Florida ra

This is what Trump was implying before the MSM fake news distorted what he said.

This source provides the truth using common sense!
www.dailystormer.com/someone-got-raped-last-night-in-sweden/
Surely you can do better than this, getting raped isn't very big news these days. But I guess you will pick anything to justify his lies. How about a car crash, or a bank robbery?
Yet, it was a terror attack in Sweden. What you apparently want is more American women raped by Muslims. You see, that is all the justification Trump needs to keep them out of here. The crime they are committing around the world.
A rape is now a terror attack?
I'm sure a woman is terrified when she is getting raped, wouldn't you say?

Oh, wow. So ALL rapes are terrorist acts now? Fucking hell. What about scaring people, acts of terror?
Your words, not mine. What do they pay you at the Judenpresse?

This is what Trump was implying before the MSM fake news distorted what he said.

Surely you can do better than this, getting raped isn't very big news these days. But I guess you will pick anything to justify his lies. How about a car crash, or a bank robbery?
Yet, it was a terror attack in Sweden. What you apparently want is more American women raped by Muslims. You see, that is all the justification Trump needs to keep them out of here. The crime they are committing around the world.

Oh, wow. So ALL rapes are terrorist acts now?
What else would you define rape of an innocent woman by an unvetted migrant Muslim refugee as?

What else would you define rape of an innocent woman as?
A crime, nothing more and nothing less. You are so pathetically willing to believe anything Trump says, that you don't even know the details of what exactly was supposed to have happened in Sweden

A crime, nothing more and nothing less. You are so pathetically willing to believe anything Trump says, that you don't even know the details of what exactly was supposed to have happened in Sweden
Do you think a Swedish innocent woman feels terror when being attacked and raped by Muslim migrant?

Do you think a Swedish innocent woman feels terror when being attacked and raped by Muslim migrant?
Ask the Swedes, Einstein. On the whole they have no idea what happened last night or what trump was talking about, but conveniently you have all the answers

Trump is right 100% of the time and he should never be questioned. That is what a top Presidential aide said and that is what the cult followers believe.

Trump never said there was a terrorist attack in Sweden. He correctly characterized the unbelievable and enormous wave of crime muslims have brought to Sweden. The muslims call it rape jihad.

Ask the Swedes, Einstein. On the whole they have no idea what happened last night or what trump was talking about, but conveniently you have all the answers
Who is they?

Shill, he asked a question and did not supply any answer. The question I have is why do you want more women to be raped?

Trump is right 100% of the time and he should never be questioned. That is what a top Presidential aide said and that is what the cult followers believe.
If it was up to Trump he would disband the media, or at least anything that doesn't agree with him 100% of the time

Who is they?
Swedes, they are at a loss to understand what the liar in chief is referring to

Trump never said there was a terrorist attack in Sweden. He correctly characterized the unbelievable and enormous wave of crime muslims have brought to Sweden. The muslims call it rape jihad.
The buttstains here relish whenever a Muslim rapes someone.

Who is they?
The women raped by the terrorists your kind supports are not.

Okay, let's try this again. Do you think a woman feels terror when being attacked and then raped by a Muslim migrant/migrants?

Who is they?
The women raped by the terrorists your kind supports are not.
What woman is this, who raped her, where did it happen? You are totally and completely fullofshyte

So their rational is that there are 7000 rapes a year in Sweden, therefore someone probably got raped last night, therefore "ban Muslims". Yeah, er... what the fuck?

Man takes a shit in toilet, BAN MUSLIMS.
Yes, ban Muslims. This country wasn't meant for them.

You think it was made for racist pieces of scum like yourself? I guess you hate that "Freedom of religion" stuff in the Constitution, and you especially hate the "all men are created equal" thing, because in your heart of hearts you want to believe you're the master race.

Okay, let's try this again. Do you think a woman feels terror when being attacked and then raped by a Muslim migrant/migrants?

They feel the same terror when they're raped by a white guy.

Okay, let's try this again. Do you think a woman feels terror when being attacked and then raped by Muslim migrant/migrants?
Who was raped?
Where did it happen?
Who was the rapist?
You seem very knowledgable on the subject

So their rational is that there are 7000 rapes a year in Sweden, therefore someone probably got raped last night, therefore "ban Muslims". Yeah, er... what the fuck?

Man takes a shit in toilet, BAN MUSLIMS.
Yes, ban Muslims. This country wasn't meant for them.

You think it was made for racist pieces of scum like yourself? I guess you hate that "Freedom of religion" stuff in the Constitution, and you especially hate the "all men are created equal" thing, because in your heart of hearts you want to believe you're the master race.
America wasn't meant for Muslims.

Forum List

Back