Trump Knocks Israel Days after Worst Terror Attack in Country’s History

Trump told Fox News that Netanyahu had not been prepared for the attack, which seems to be the case, but boasted Israel would have been safe had he been president, and then alleged in a speech to supporters that the prime minister "let us down" during the 2020 drone strike killing of Iranian general Qasem Soleimani while also praising Hezbollah as "very smart."

Hamas would not have been able to be assisted by Iran if Trump was President. Biden gave Iran $80 billion dollars and now another $6 billion to use for terror. Also, Saudi Arabia would be normalized with Israel by now and Hamas would never had attacked Israel. Brandon is a peace killer as was Obama.

You can run your leftist mouth all you want, and then your Democrat's will make a fool of you every time. 😂

What a shame you like playing on the losing team, even when your side has supposed power, they still screw it up... 😂

How much losing does it take to make you brainwashed rube's understand that your positions are highly compromised ? 😂
Your abject, blind faith in the Loser's lies is noted.

I shall persist in respecting objective reality as recognized by the United States, however.

You must have been aroused when he screeched that he had built his big, beautiful wall.

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 12.55.37 PM.png

You know, the wall is built.
We're doing record numbers at the wall!...
We did a great job in the wall!
Remember, the wall, they said it could never be done.
One of the largest infrastructure projects
we've ever had in this country!...."

[https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial0

Your abject, blind faith in the Loser's lies is noted.

I shall persist in respecting objective reality as recognized by the United States, however.

You must have been aroused when he screeched that he had built his big, beautiful wall.

View attachment 844418
You know, the wall is built.
We're doing record numbers at the wall!...
We did a great job in the wall!
Remember, the wall, they said it could never be done.
One of the largest infrastructure projects
we've ever had in this country!...."

[https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial0
The left is crumbling like a frail and broken wall now, especially after trying to railroad Trump in New York with a half witted case that is once again showing that Trump was right AGAIN ......You ain't tired of being made a fool yet ?

The left is crumbling like a frail and broken wall now, especially after trying to railroad Trump in New York with a half witted case that is once again showing that Trump was right AGAIN ......You ain't tired of being made a fool yet ?
Your mindless devotion to self-serving fantasy is worthless under America's system of jurisprudence based upon verified facts and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republicans.

You can emulate your Cry Baby Loser by pleasuring yourself while watching footage of Trump's goons attacking outnumbered police for hours, but law and order and the will of the People prevailed.

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 10.34.27 AM.png

Your mindless devotion to self-serving fantasy is worthless under America's system of jurisprudence based upon verified facts and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republicans.

You can emulate your Cry Baby Loser by pleasuring yourself while watching footage of Trump's goons attacking outnumbered police for hours, but law and order and the will of the People prevailed.

Oh you mean all those Americans who assembled to protest about how you leftist railroaded Trump for 4 year's straight with lies, damned lies, and more lies on top of that ? You are the one taking pleasure in the destruction of America.

Oh you mean all those Americans who assembled to protest about how you leftist railroaded Trump for 4 year's straight with lies, damned lies, and more lies on top of that ? You are the one taking pleasure in the destruction of America.
List all the legal challenges by TrumpHumps or other Republicans anywhere to the certified results of the 2020 presidential election.

Screen Shot 2023-10-18 at 10.32.11 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-18 at 10.28.10 AM.png

List all the legal challenges by TrumpHumps or other Republicans anywhere to the certified results of the 2020 presidential election.

Thought you were talking about J6 and the 4 year long build up to it ? Oh that's right, you don't want to talk about the history do you ?

What took place on J6 wasn't just about the claims that an election may have been stolen, otherwise in suspicion of everything else the left did for 4 year's straight, but it was about what took place in the entirety of that 4 year's that brought it all to a boiling point on J6.

Anyone with any sense can see that the reaction was due to a build up of everything in total, and the suspicious election results I guess put the icing on the cake.

Thought you were talking about J6 and the 4 year long build up to it ? Oh that's right, you don't want to talk about the history do you ?

What took place on J6 wasn't just about the claims that an election may have been stolen, otherwise in suspicion of everything else the left did for 4 year's straight, but it was about what took place in the entirety of that 4 year's that brought it all to a boiling point on J6.

Anyone with any sense can see that the reaction was due to a build up of everything in total, and the suspicious election results I guess put the icing on the cake.
I hope that you are happy in your airy-fairy fool's paradise, Tinker Belle.

The Trump goons who tried to overturn democracy failed, and many were identified, apprehended, prosecuted, and convicted, even as the Loser persists in his lies.

The Trump goons who tried to overturn democracy failed, and many were identified, apprehended, prosecuted, and convicted, even as the Loser persists in his lies.
Are you trying to project your gayness and gay fantasies on me leftist ? Hey you are more than welcome to come try to make your move. I won't be responsible for what happens next, because I assure you that you'll regret it, and that's an absolute fact.... Now come on and put your big fat mouth where your big talk is. I'll be waiting keyboard warrior wimp.

Your losing is accepted. Now go grab you a HAMAS flag, and join your fellow scum in an anti-American protest of your choice.

Stay tuned..

Are you trying to project your gayness and gay fantasies on me leftist ? Hey you are more than welcome to come try to make your move. I won't be responsible for what happens next, because I assure you that you'll regret it, and that's an absolute fact.... Now come on and put your big fat mouth where your big talk is. I'll be waiting keyboard warrior wimp.

Your losing is accepted. Now go grab you a HAMAS flag, and join your fellow scum in an anti-American protest of your choice.
Well, Fantasy Boy, who "stole" the 2020 presidential election by faking over 7 million votes for the President?

Name names, and explain how they did it.

Why has none of the Trump cult been able to contrive a case against any of them anywhere, whoever they are supposed to be?

Last edited:
Well, Fantasy Boy, who "stole" the 2020 presidential election by faking over 7 million votes for the President?

Name names, and explain how they did it.

Why has none of the Trump cult been able to contrive a case against any of them anywhere, whoever they are supposed to be?
It doesn't matter now, because rehashing old news is just an exercise in futility with you knucklehead's, it best to prove it to you in the upcoming election. Stay tuned as the investigations continue into the Biden's alleged corruption that might soon unravel all the Democrat corrupted platforms and bull crap. How the Democrat's figured that they could grab a bear by his neck and hold it is simply amazing... 🤔

It doesn't matter now, because rehashing old news is just an exercise in futility with you knucklehead's, it best to prove it to you in the upcoming election. Stay tuned as the investigations continue into the Biden's alleged corruption that might soon unravel all the Democrat corrupted platforms and bull crap. How the Democrat's figured that they could grab a bear by his neck and hold it is simply amazing... 🤔
At least you seem to grudging abandon the Loser's baseless lies. He lost.

At least you seem to grudging abandon the Loser's baseless lies. He lost.
Don't count Trump out, because he has a lot of support because of the antics and crazy bull shite that the Democrat's have been about for far to long now.

Forum List

Back