Trump Knocks Israel Days after Worst Terror Attack in Country’s History

Your devotion to Trump and your paranoia about that "left" that festers in your noggin aside, the Loser's recently complimenting Hezbollah as being "very smart" (or his praising "genius" Putin for his "savvy" invasion of Ukraine) is widely condemned by conservative Republicans.

Trump is receiving criticism from his Republican rivals for referring to the terrorist organization Hezbollah as “very smart” and talking about how Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “let us down” in the past as his country reels in the wake of Hamas' terror attacks.

Probably called them very smart, otherwise not to mess with ISRAEL.... Trump is no friend to Hezbollah or Iran, so you can stop suggesting otherwise anytime now.

Would a friend of Iran do this -

Soleimani was commander of the Quds Force, one of five branches of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), a designated terrorist organization by both the United States and European Parliament. Soleimani was considered the second most powerful person in Iran, subordinate to Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.

Trump had Soleimani assassinated.

Listen, the bottom line is that the ISRAEL people know that Trump is their friend and Allie, so you can stop with your gaslighting any time now. Trump would be backing ISRAEL without any doubt in these perilous times, so you leftist attempting to use any crisis in hopes to beat Trump in that way is futile.

As far as Putin goes, the American involvement in Ukraine (while Biden is president), comes at the peril of setting off a chain reaction of wars that might even involve indirectly the dire situation going on in the ME now, because Russia and Iran have been working together so who knows the connections going on there.

What about the NATO chief allegedly admitting that Russia had sent NATO a letter calling for no more NATO expansion into the designated areas, otherwise out of respect for the Russian regional territorial security lines, and this being prior to the war with Ukraine ? Is this true ?

A lot is going on in the world now, so it is hoped that all the knucklehead's don't cause a world war again, but we shall see I guess.

Most of us understand the election happened and TRUMP! is not in charge. Of course, if you really believe he's going to be the next president, I can understand why you would be obsessed with him.
Obsessed and terrified which explains his extreme TDS.

Most of us understand the election happened and TRUMP! is not in charge. Of course, if you really believe he's going to be the next president, I can understand why you would be obsessed with him.

Having the Cry Baby Loser passing his noxious gas with no other viable presidential nominee in sight is a huge embarrassment for the GOP.

Obviously, ignoring such a threat to the nation would be irresponsible.

Probably called them very smart, otherwise not to mess with ISRAEL.... Trump is no friend to Hezbollah or Iran, so you can stop suggesting otherwise anytime now.

Would a friend of Iran do this -

Soleimani was commander of the Quds Force, one of five branches of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), a designated terrorist organization by both the United States and European Parliament. Soleimani was considered the second most powerful person in Iran, subordinate to Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.

Trump had Soleimani assassinated.

Listen, the bottom line is that the ISRAEL people know that Trump is their friend and Allie, so you can stop with your gaslighting any time now. Trump would be backing ISRAEL without any doubt in these perilous times, so you leftist attempting to use any crisis in hopes to beat Trump in that way is futile.

As far as Putin goes, the American involvement in Ukraine (while Biden is president), comes at the peril of setting off a chain reaction of wars that might even involve indirectly the dire situation going on in the ME now, because Russia and Iran have been working together so who knows the connections going on there.

What about the NATO chief allegedly admitting that Russia had sent NATO a letter calling for no more NATO expansion into the designated areas, otherwise out of respect for the Russian regional territorial security lines, and this being prior to the war with Ukraine ? Is this true ?

A lot is going on in the world now, so it is hoped that all the knucklehead's don't cause a world war again, but we shall see I guess.
The Loser - and his cult's blind devotion - is a huge embarrassment for the GOP.

Having the Cry Baby Loser passing his noxious gas with no other viable presidential nominee in sight is a huge embarrassment for the GOP.

You must be delusional if you think the Democrat's are any different concerning a party pushed candidate for their nominee.

It's why so many hate Trump in the establishment, because he don't give a shite and tells it like it is.
Trump and Netanyahu were best friends forever.....

Trump turned on Netanyahu, and has NOT SPOKEN TO HIM SINCE, when Netanyahu congratulated President Elect Biden on his win in 2020, in a phone call 2 days after the results were called in Biden's favor.

I'm guessing the thought that he might be your next president makes you nervous, so nervous that you are willing to ignore the guy with the real power right now.

National Review,
By ARI BLAFF

October 12, 2023 8:42 AM
Former president Donald Trump criticized the Israeli government during a Wednesday night speech in Florida and connected the Jewish State’s brutalization at the hands of Hamas to his own domestic political concerns.

“I will never forget that Bibi Netanyahu let us down,” the former president said...

Trump Knocks Israel Days after Worst Terror Attack in Country’s History | National Review

----------

Donald Trump is a narcissist and an international embarrassment.
Your quote wasnt about Israel. Does honesty ever play a part in the views you put forth? If Trump was so terrible, you wouldnt need to lie about him.

Your quote wasnt about Israel. Does honesty ever play a part in the views you put forth? If Trump was so terrible, you wouldnt need to lie about him.
If Trump was so good he would not lie all the time.

It's why so many hate Trump in the establishment, because he don't give a shite and tells it like it is.
"Tells it like it is"

🤣

Like 30,000 sq ft apartments

Like winning the 2020 election by A LOT

Like saying top secret documents are "his".

Like cvid going away in two weeks.

Listen to yourself.

I'm guessing the thought that he might be your next president makes you nervous, so nervous that you are willing to ignore the guy with the real power right now.
I don't expect the sexual abuser facing 91 felony counts will expand his cult following or succeed in overthrowing the People's will in 2024 as he attempted and failed to do after loosing in 2020.

Biden seems to be handling most things fairly well, with virtually no prospect of any impeachable or indictable offenses being contrived against him by the impotent congressional Republicans.

I don't expect the sexual abuser facing 91 felony counts will expand his cult following or succeed in overthrowing the People's will in 2024 as he attempted and failed to do after loosing in 2020.

Biden seems to be handling most things fairly well, with virtually no prospect of any impeachable or indictable offenses being contrived against him by the impotent congressional Republicans.
So there's no reason to be irrationally terrified of TRUMP! and no reason to hang breathlessly on every word he utters. On one hand, TRUMP! is such a terrifying force that we must listen to and comment on everything he says, while OTOH, he's nothing to worry about. Can you pick a horse and stay on it?

Trump and Netanyahu were best friends forever.....

Trump turned on Netanyahu, and has NOT SPOKEN TO HIM SINCE, when Netanyahu congratulated President Elect Biden on his win in 2020, in a phone call 2 days after the results were called in Biden's favor.
Ok, and being in disagreement with the PM makes Trump a Jew hater ? Nope, but that's the way it's being played here isn't it ?

Forum List

Back