President's Day? or "Not my President"s Day?

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
It seems some anti-American value individuals have chosen to pervert Presidents Day into "Not my President"'s Day. Queue the brainwashed chanting and riotous anger yet again. Because as you know, Presidents Day is all about butthurt nincompoops and illegal aliens, amirite? :dunno:

President's Day Weekend March and Rally - In support of all Immigrants and Refugees," Dallas

In Dallas, nearly 1,000 protesters flooded the streets chanting, "Immigrants are welcome here," and waving placards that read, "She persisted, and so shall we," in reference to Sen. Elizabeth Warren, and the line, "Immigrants, we get the job done," from the Broadway musical "Hamilton."

Thousands plan 'Not My President's Day' Anti-Trump rallies across U.S.

I don't celebrate "President's Day". Too many of them were assholes. :laugh: They should go back to Washington's and Lincoln's birthday.

• Banned
I don't celebrate "President's Day". Too many of them were assholes. :laugh: They should go back to Washington's and Lincoln's birthday.

I totally agree with that!

But look at these jerkholes perverting a National holiday and NBC promoting it shamelessly.

Oy Vey!

I say let'em protest until they are dead... Their protesting will not change the course this nation is heading down and the time they spend protesting keep them from robbing and killing each other...

Next up after President Day is Saint Patrick and they can protest while getting drunk and after that they can March during Cinco De Mayo and then Fourth of July but afterwards it will be until Columbus Day before they can protest again...

It is going to be a long four years for these idiots and for the illegal immigrant Trump is not their President Seeing the idiots are illegal and not legal residents or citizens of this damn country!

• Banned
Butthurt-When-popular-culture-and-political-correctness-are-synonymous-1024x682.jpg

• Banned
"Not my president" "Not my president" "Not my president" WaaaaWaaaaa Waaaaa Waaaa Waaaaaa!

ROFLMAO.gif

baby-o.gif

Forum List

Back