Trump calls political enemies ‘vermin,’ echoing dictators Hitler, Mussolini

Trump is clearly following the steps in the How to become a Dictator playbook.

Reminds me of Kim Jung Un's daddy

Kim shot 38 under, including 11 holes-in-one, at the 7,700-yard championship course at Pyongyang in the VERY FIRST golf round of his life, according to North Korean state media. This was in 1994, when Kim was 52 years old. Even more impressive, Kim stood just 5-foot-3, yet he was able to overpower a course as long as any ever played in major championship history.

Trump has a well earned reputation of cheating at golf.

Kim shot 38 under, including 11 holes-in-one, at the 7,700-yard championship course at Pyongyang in the VERY FIRST golf round of his life, according to North Korean state media. This was in 1994, when Kim was 52 years old. Even more impressive, Kim stood just 5-foot-3, yet he was able to overpower a course as long as any ever played in major championship history.
As opposed to your side which has already gone full on fascist.

/-----/ Howl Libtard, howl. Trump 2024
1710948806327.png

As opposed to your side which has already gone full on fascist.
By going after a criminal president? I know we are throwing the book at him but it seems like nothing he's done or will do will cross the line with you. So you don't ONLY charge him for the 2 biggest crimes he committed. You go after him for all 4. If he's guilty, which he is.

This doesn't even consider that in 2021 his corporation was caught not paying it's taxes and Trump's CFO went to jail for him. Was that wrong of us to catch them cheating on their taxes? Isn't that what you are going after Hunter for?

"We will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country, lie, steal, and cheat on elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally to destroy America, and the American Dream" --Donald Trump in a campaign speech

Holy Mein Kampf, Batman, Trump's been sniffing crazy glue!

“The language is the language that dictators use to instill fear,” said Timothy Naftali, a senior research scholar at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs. “When you dehumanize an opponent, you strip them of their constitutional rights to participate securely in a democracy because you’re saying they’re not human. That’s what dictators do.”
Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a historian at New York University, said in an email to The Washington Post that “calling people 'vermin’ was used effectively by Hitler and Mussolini to dehumanize people and encourage their followers to engage in violence.”
“Trump is also using projection: note that he mentions all kinds of authoritarians ‘communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left’ to set himself up as the deliverer of freedom,” Ben-Ghiat said. “Mussolini promised freedom to his people too and then declared dictatorship.”
I seem to recall Republicans having a conniption when Hillary called them ''deplorables', but how silent they are when Trump acts like a second rate wannabe dictator.​
But Republicans love this type of rhetoric. It's not about making America Great, it's about owning the libs. Not a very good basis to run a country, and forget about unity, not with this guy.​
He's making plans, if he regains office.....​

Trump planning sweeping raids, detention camps, and mass deportations if re-elected in 2025, NYT reports​

Trump is going to lose middle America, now he's getting scary.​

1710949225114.png

/-----/ Howl Libtard, howl. Trump 2024
View attachment 919980

I wish I could take your blood pressure right now

1710949138105.png

1710949162506.png

1710949184328.png

To take it back to Trump, one of my favorite of his quotes is this one

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

Or this one

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

You only hate them because you're a brainwashed Republican. Either rich and greed or poor and stupid. You're being played can't you see?

And waaah about witch hunts. Looks like Trump wanted Pelosi to start a witch hunt on Bush for lying us into Iraq. Unless you think Trump was lying about that too?

I just never realized how many Americans are so lost that such an idea appeals to them.

Now I know.
This must be what it was like in Germany as Hitler rose to power for those who were not intoxicated by his fascist rhetoric.

Donald Trump Says He Thinks Some Migrants Are 'Animals' And 'Not People'​

I swear, these last few years have given us a perspective on that time that we've never had.
It used to be a great curiosity for me that such a big population could lose touch with humanistic impulses as the Germans did. I understand it better now.

Fear, anger, intolerance, the need for scapegoats, the emotions Trump has harnessed, are very powerful.

It used to be a great curiosity for me that such a big population could lose touch with humanistic impulses as the Germans did. I understand it better now.

Fear, anger, intolerance, the need for scapegoats, the emotions Trump has harnessed, are very powerful.
Exactly right. An important part of the process is a propaganda that convinces a vulnerable segment of the population that they're in desperate times, and it's even more effective when they can point at a specific group of interlopers who threaten them.

TDS is bad in this one.

Exactly right. An important part of the process is a propaganda that convinces a vulnerable segment of the population that they're in desperate times, and it's even more effective when they can point at a specific group of interlopers who threaten them.
what's the scientific difference between a girl and a boy again? hahahahahahahahahaha

By going after a criminal president? I know we are throwing the book at him but it seems like nothing he's done or will do will cross the line with you. So you don't ONLY charge him for the 2 biggest crimes he committed. You go after him for all 4. If he's guilty, which he is.

This doesn't even consider that in 2021 his corporation was caught not paying it's taxes and Trump's CFO went to jail for him. Was that wrong of us to catch them cheating on their taxes? Isn't that what you are going after Hunter for?
None of this is true.

Many. Your continuing ignorance of my positions is noted.
so many you can't explain the difference between them. wow. See for me, penis and vagina, testosterone and estrogen. I guess one could say balls vs ovaries, breast size as well, but girls maybe too young. But it's always great to see demofks are afraid of women. Nice of you to continue that momentum. but hitler and all.

Forum List

Back