Zone1 "Nothing creates itself"

I'm sure I've gone over that in excruciating detail but if you have a specific question, have a time it.
Only if you believe arguing what you don't believe makes what you do believe right. In other words, your arguing the God of Abraham doesn't exist, doesn't prove God doesn't exist. And that's really all you are here for, right? Arguing against the God of Abraham?

I have no doubt you see yourself in the best possible light.
Don't we all?

And since you don't believe in either heaven or hell it's hard for me to believe you believe people of faith are gambling with their immortal souls. But your illogical arguments are entertaining.
People can believe they are gambling even when the game is fixed.

Anyone who understands odds should stay away from Vegas unless they see their losses as entertainment, but keep your illogical arguments coming. So my judgement is just fine. With objectivity comes wisdom and wisdom leads to good and fair judgments.

Proverbs 14:6
The mocker seeks wisdom and finds none, but knowledge comes easily to the discerning.
I have no doubt you see yourself in the best possible light.

Only if you believe arguing what you don't believe makes what you do believe right. In other words, your arguing the God of Abraham doesn't exist, doesn't prove God doesn't exist. And that's really all you are here for, right? Arguing against the God of Abraham?
Once again, God the creator may exist (agnostic) but God of Abraham does not (atheist). There is zero evidence, outside of the claims in the Bible, to link the two.

Once again, God the creator may exist (agnostic) but God of Abraham does not (atheist). There is zero evidence, outside of the claims in the Bible, to link the two.
Thank you for proving my point. You're an ax grinder, not a truth seeker.

Except all the truth I have found supports my conclusions. I have yet to hear anything from you or anyone else to cause me to change them.
How do "all the truths you have found" support the creator of existence isn't logic, truth, love, etc? AKA every extant attribute of existence?

Again... this goes back to your failure to define what it was you were supposedly looking for.

Forum List

Back