Trump calls political enemies ‘vermin,’ echoing dictators Hitler, Mussolini

Taking care of the globe is taking care of yourselves. This America first. What if everyone else does it?

Here's how I know you're being duped. American workers are the highest paid in the world. Do you think Trump cares about you?

On so many levels, I've been doing this long enough, I know you've been duped. You'e being duped. It's not even debatable. I just have to let the fever take its course and hope you don't kill us.
It’s clear you hate Americans and my country

It’s clear you hate Americans and my country
I do hate Americans.....................like you.

But I love my country.

Your way produces a poor struggling middle class ruled by the rich. My way We The People are in charge.

Dude, you don't even realize why specifically uneducated whites are doing the worse in America. They are the ones killing themselves and others because they/you no longer have white privilege.

White privilege still exists but not for poor uneducated whites like you. But I already told you to Republicans, you're n*#$rs too.

I do hate Americans.....................like you.

But I love my country.

Your way produces a poor struggling middle class ruled by the rich. My way We The People are in charge.

Dude, you don't even realize why specifically uneducated whites are doing the worse in America. They are the ones killing themselves and others because they/you no longer have white privilege.

White privilege still exists but not for poor uneducated whites like you. But I already told you to Republicans, you're n*#$rs too.

yet you support the programs from globalists who have no bearing on our rule of law. weird shit. country hater. Then why are there poor in our country under your way? Come on now, blame me while you rule

yet you support the programs from globalists who have no bearing on our rule of law. weird shit. country hater. Then why are there poor in our country under your way? Come on now, blame me while you rule
Rule of law? You sure do cherry pick on that topic.

My way produced a strong middle class. There will always be poor and you know it. Look at the 90's. Even with a huge thriving middle class, there will always be poor people. But your way produces more poor. Look at the auto unions. That's when America was great. When we had a big thriving automotive manufacturing base. But corporate America didn't like paying those wages so they sent all our best jobs overseas, caused a great recession, bankruptsies, reneg on pensions, open up overseas with tax breaks bush gave them despite the fact they left.

So basically, we were killing it in the 90's but corporate America wanted to squeeze more profits out of their business' so they sent our highest paying jobs to Mexico and China. You can't even deny this. It's one of the things Trump says all the time.

Now you and Trump want to tariff imports and change the rules too abruptly and you're going to cause a recession. Look at 2019. Should have been a great year but Trump started a trade war with china, and lost. Or didn't win anything that's for sure.

Since Reagan, the rich have been getting rich rich richer. Because of TRICKLE DOWN! When are you going to admit it doesn't work? Biden and Obama were middle class first presidents. If the middle class does well, we all do.

The GOP is the party for the rich. Maybe you can lie and make some arguments that they are for the middle class too. But you can't try to claim the poor should vote for you too. Yet I do hear brainwashed Republicans argue that EVERYONE should vote like they do. Poor, I got some spin on why they should vote GOP too. Middle class, I can bullshit my way on that topic too. And the one group you won't admit to being the party for, is the rich. But you clearly are. I have too many rich friends who vote GOP for you to lie and say the GOP isn't the party for the rich.

open borders isn't helping middle class. you are a fking cuck fool. It's called a 'conundrum', what you're in.
we’ve had open borders for centuries. We need to go back to going after illegal employers.

I like Texas arresting illegals they catch. That’s a good idea. Send them back but find out who they were working for. If they don’t talk they go to jail. If they talk they just go home with a felony. Come back you have a felony.

we’ve had open borders for centuries. We need to go back to going after illegal employers.

I like Texas arresting illegals they catch. That’s a good idea. Send them back but find out who they were working for. If they don’t talk they go to jail. If they talk they just go home with a felony. Come back you have a felony.
You connen, stats aren’t your friend

"We will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country, lie, steal, and cheat on elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally to destroy America, and the American Dream" --Donald Trump in a campaign speech

Holy Mein Kampf, Batman, Trump's been sniffing crazy glue!

“The language is the language that dictators use to instill fear,” said Timothy Naftali, a senior research scholar at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs. “When you dehumanize an opponent, you strip them of their constitutional rights to participate securely in a democracy because you’re saying they’re not human. That’s what dictators do.”
Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a historian at New York University, said in an email to The Washington Post that “calling people 'vermin’ was used effectively by Hitler and Mussolini to dehumanize people and encourage their followers to engage in violence.”
“Trump is also using projection: note that he mentions all kinds of authoritarians ‘communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left’ to set himself up as the deliverer of freedom,” Ben-Ghiat said. “Mussolini promised freedom to his people too and then declared dictatorship.”
I seem to recall Republicans having a conniption when Hillary called them ''deplorables', but how silent they are when Trump acts like a second rate wannabe dictator.​
But Republicans love this type of rhetoric. It's not about making America Great, it's about owning the libs. Not a very good basis to run a country, and forget about unity, not with this guy.​
He's making plans, if he regains office.....​

Trump planning sweeping raids, detention camps, and mass deportations if re-elected in 2025, NYT reports​

Trump is going to lose middle America, now he's getting scary.​

He ain't wrong. If you don't like being vermin, don't act like vermin

I hope he jaila Biden for his many crimes, as well as any of the FBI who colluded with Hillary in the he Russian scheme - and those who participated in the Great Election Fraud. Time for some payback

He ain't wrong. If you don't like being vermin, don't act like vermin

I hope he jaila Biden for his many crimes, as well as any of the FBI who colluded with Hillary in the he Russian scheme - and those who participated in the Great Election Fraud. Time for some payback
The gop run house is dropping their impeachment hoax. Republicans are the only ones being petty and hypocrites.

You vote demofk no way. Name one middle class idea

1. democrats wanted to run against trump. Might have lost to Nikki

2. 30% of republicans wont vote for trump. 10% of dems won’t vote for joe.

3. we want people afraid trump might win. Good for ratings to think he might win. Plus we want to turn out the vote.

You lie. Trump did not call them vermin. He compared their actions to those of vermin. There is a difference. Oh, and did he also call them "deplorables" as Hillary called all Trump supporters?

1. democrats wanted to run against trump. Might have lost to Nikki

2. 30% of republicans wont vote for trump. 10% of dems won’t vote for joe.

3. we want people afraid trump might win. Good for ratings to think he might win. Plus we want to turn out the vote.
So thanks for proving demofks aren’t middle class supporters.

3. we want people afraid trump might
Admitting to fear mongering, look at you. Admitting you have no working policy to draw support to your cause!! Hahaha cuck, fking cuck, afraid of others

Admitting to fear mongering, look at you. Admitting you have no working policy to draw support to your cause!! Hahaha cuck, fking cuck, afraid of others
Our policies help the lower middle class make it in your capitalism. Obamacare, foodstamps, minimum wage increases, unions gaining popularity. If it weren’t for us there’d be a very small merchant class and the masses would be the rabble. We left that in England. Tiny tim

Because of you america has dropped below the top 20 happiest countries.

Im happy. Sorry you’re not. Maybe a dictator would make you happy. A conservative dictator. Sound good?

Because of you america has dropped below the top 20 happiest countries.

Im happy. Sorry you’re not. Maybe a dictator would make you happy. A conservative dictator. Sound good?
Can’t get passed that lowest approval rate than any other president

Forum List

Back