Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

Is this beyond the pale for you?

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

What's to defend? The truth?

So you have seen Smith's wife and family say they despise Trump?

Okay, I may have missed that. Can you provide a link?

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons​

We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact [email protected] or call 361-575-2500.

No, and you can't either.

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons​

We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact [email protected] or call 361-575-2500.

No, and you can't either.
Okay, got it.

So far, so good.

Anyone else?

ANY of you?

Never heard the speech, however, referring to those who voted for Trump as "deplorable," along with politicians telling the public they had to "fight" the republicans, I'd say was insulting to millions of voters.
Perhaps all those Trump haters, should actually go through the list of positive things he accomplished while in office, despite the garbage he had to put up with from the left.
I find it interesting that prior to running for office, he was a "media-darling" to the Democrats, with them liking to have their photographs taken with him. He even donated to some of their causes. However, he saw the way the Democrats were headed toward a neo-Marxist, Globalist, no-nation borders and free movement of peoples agenda and couldn't go along with it.

So you have seen Smith's wife and family say they despise Trump?

Okay, I may have missed that. Can you provide a link?
Mac1958 is the know-it-all one-dimensional trump hater

I suspect he knows more about this than he’s willing to admit

But here goes:

Smith’s wife Katy Chevigny gave President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign $2,000, tying his family to the White House. Chevigny was also a producer for Michele Obama’s fawning documentary Becoming.

Smith’s sister-in-law Blue Chevigny, a psychotherapist in Manhattan, went on an unhinged NeverTrump rant after he won the 2016 presidential election. She wrote that all her patients “were motivated to resist” the Trump administration and “were enthusiastic about the prospect of fighting against Trump.”

“This week, I felt so scared myself, so utterly without hope, so depressed,” she wrote Nov. 19, 2016, comparing her feeling to the “dread” from “the attacks on 9/11.”

Chevigny announced herself to be a Trump resister immediately after he won the election, but Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed her brother-in-law to investigate Trump.

“And I’m supposed to get a fair shake from this person, who’s under tremendous pressure from his family, but he is actually worse than they are?,” Trump wrote. “Jack Smith is nothing less than a hit man for Obama, his Attorney General Eric Holder, and Andrew Weissmann.”

Trump labeled Smith’s investigation a “weaponization” of the Justice Department.

Smith was used by the Deep State in 2014 to crush Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell’s reputation and political career. He prosecuted McDonnell for corruption and convicted him, forcing the governor to resign. The Supreme Court overturned his conviction in a unanimous 8-0 decision, in which Chief Justice John Roberts wrote that Smith failed to prove McDonnell’s corruption.

Smith also participated in the Obama administration’s effort to target conservatives through the IRS.

Trump rejected the entire basis for Smith’s investigation.

“I did nothing wrong on January 6th, and nothing wrong with the Democrats’ fix on the Document Hoax, that is, unless the six previous Presidents did something wrong also,” Trump wrote. “When will you invade Bill and Hillary’s home in search of the 33,000 emails she deleted AFTER receiving a subpoena from the U.S. Congress?”

...enabled by those who refuse to hold him accountable.

It's about them, not him.
Trump is NOT accountable for your RABID illogical HATRED of him.
That's on YOU, asshole!
Jack Smith, and his family of subverted Marxists, can dish it out, but can't take it.
Too. Fucking. Bad.
Fuck them, and YOU!!!

ANY of you?

We need to see the notion that Jack Smith is in collusion with Putin

In fact, we should tell the American people that we have loads of evidence and run the report 24/7 in the news as fact even though it is all made up and go after anyone and everyone around Jack Smith.

Oh, sorry, that was the game plan against Trump and not Jack.

My bad.

What's to defend? The truth?
Any evidence of Jack Smith's family hating Trump?

Jack Smith is doing his job, a job he was sworn to do...

There is clear evidence of Trump committing crimes. Trump and you want to vilify Smith for doing his job, investigating crimes and and prosecuting if there is enough evidence...

You have no proof of Smith's previous feelings towards Trump...

Smith might not like him now, but that happens after you go for someone's family. But Jack Smith is used to dealing with fucking criminal behaviour like Trump's...

Trump would be best to stop acting like a criminal.

We need to see the notion that Jack Smith is in collusion with Putin

In fact, we should tell the American people that we have loads of evidence and run the report 24/7 in the news as fact even though it is all made up and go after anyone and everyone around Jack Smith.

Oh, sorry, that was the game plan against Trump and not Jack.

My bad.
Okay, well, that makes sense. Right on target.

:confused-84:

Forum List

Back