Trump calls political enemies ‘vermin,’ echoing dictators Hitler, Mussolini

Government regulations saying we must stop burning coal and start putting up solar panels? If coal is destroying the planet/environment/our health what the fuck is wrong with you?
Coal isn’t destroying anything.

Coal is dirty energy

However, coal production was responsible for 79 percent of the country's carbon emissions. Sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides are also released when coal is burned. These contribute to acid rain, smog, and respiratory illnesses. Mercury is emitted when coal is burned.
Why no link? 1977?

When a mob boss sends a hit man to murder someone, the mob boss is guilty. Trump with the help of other republicans, broke the law. Organized crime. RICO level shit. Sidney Powell is already in trouble.

If Trump were anyone else he'd be real scared right now.
Get back to us when Trump sends someone to murder, Simp.

Coal isn’t destroying anything.
Takes 10 years off your life. Life is too short for that shit.

Plus, it makes your death worse. Suffer more. And you cost the rest of us more with healthcare costs. We're sick of subsodizing this when there's a better way, just because you goobers make a living on this shit. Use it yourselves. States rights.

Sid plead to some Mickey Mouse low level charges. Doubt she has any smoking gun or it would have been leaked before. Messed with election equipment.

She pleaded guilty to six misdemeanors accusing her of conspiring to intentionally interfere with the performance of election duties.

As part of the deal, she will serve six years of probation, will be fined $6,000 and will have to write an apology letter to Georgia and its residents. She also recorded a statement for prosecutors and agreed to testify truthfully against her co-defendants at future trials

Coal is dirty energy

However, coal production was responsible for 79 percent of the country's carbon emissions. Sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides are also released when coal is burned. These contribute to acid rain, smog, and respiratory illnesses. Mercury is emitted when coal is burned.
that's not an answer on what is being destroyed, your language. what is being destroyed?

When a mob boss sends a hit man to murder someone, the mob boss is guilty. Trump with the help of other republicans, broke the law. Organized crime. RICO level shit. Sidney Powell is already in trouble.

If Trump were anyone else he'd be real scared right now.
oh, so now there was a hit? on who exactly? you really are that delusional I see.

so you're her keeper, protector are you? she ain't big enough to stand on her own? needs you huh?
I agree with her politics. I love to hear foreigners perspective. Did you hear?

The annual World Happiness Report was released this week and for the first time in the decade-plus that the report has gone out, the U.S. failed to rank in the top 20 happiest countries.

The findings, which rely on Gallup polling data on self-reported happiness, show that it's Americans 30 and under who are responsible for bringing the average down. "Americans 30 years and younger ranked 62nd globally in terms of well-being," reported The Wall Street Journal, "trailing the Dominican Republic, Brazil and Guatemala. Older Americans ranked 10th." In the newly released 2024 World Happiness Report, the U.S. dropped out of the top 20 on the list for the first time in the report's 12-year history. The U.S. now ranks at No. 23, compared to No. 15 last year.

Top 10

1. Finland
  2. Denmark
  3. Iceland
  4. Sweden
  5. Israel
  6. Netherlands
  7. Norway
  8. Luxembourg
  9. Switzerland
  10. Australia
Canada 15
USA 23

I agree with her politics. I love to hear foreigners perspective. Did you hear?

The annual World Happiness Report was released this week and for the first time in the decade-plus that the report has gone out, the U.S. failed to rank in the top 20 happiest countries.

The findings, which rely on Gallup polling data on self-reported happiness, show that it's Americans 30 and under who are responsible for bringing the average down. "Americans 30 years and younger ranked 62nd globally in terms of well-being," reported The Wall Street Journal, "trailing the Dominican Republic, Brazil and Guatemala. Older Americans ranked 10th." In the newly released 2024 World Happiness Report, the U.S. dropped out of the top 20 on the list for the first time in the report's 12-year history. The U.S. now ranks at No. 23, compared to No. 15 last year.

Top 10

1. Finland
  2. Denmark
  3. Iceland
  4. Sweden
  5. Israel
  6. Netherlands
  7. Norway
  8. Luxembourg
  9. Switzerland
  10. Australia
Canada 15
USA 23
I give two shits what other countries elites think of my country. I care what americans think of america and keeping us first!!! fk you and your globalists cucks.

"We will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country, lie, steal, and cheat on elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally to destroy America, and the American Dream" --Donald Trump in a campaign speech

Holy Mein Kampf, Batman, Trump's been sniffing crazy glue!

“The language is the language that dictators use to instill fear,” said Timothy Naftali, a senior research scholar at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs. “When you dehumanize an opponent, you strip them of their constitutional rights to participate securely in a democracy because you’re saying they’re not human. That’s what dictators do.”
Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a historian at New York University, said in an email to The Washington Post that “calling people 'vermin’ was used effectively by Hitler and Mussolini to dehumanize people and encourage their followers to engage in violence.”
“Trump is also using projection: note that he mentions all kinds of authoritarians ‘communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left’ to set himself up as the deliverer of freedom,” Ben-Ghiat said. “Mussolini promised freedom to his people too and then declared dictatorship.”
I seem to recall Republicans having a conniption when Hillary called them ''deplorables', but how silent they are when Trump acts like a second rate wannabe dictator.​
But Republicans love this type of rhetoric. It's not about making America Great, it's about owning the libs. Not a very good basis to run a country, and forget about unity, not with this guy.​
He's making plans, if he regains office.....​

Trump planning sweeping raids, detention camps, and mass deportations if re-elected in 2025, NYT reports​

Trump is going to lose middle America, now he's getting scary.​

Well gee whiz...if The New York Times says that's what Trump will do then it must be true...right, Rumpole! Because as we all know Trump imposed "sweeping raids, detention camps and mass deportations" during his FIRST term...right? Oh wait...he didn't do ANY of those things...he just worked his ass off to secure the border and keep bad people out!

Middle America has been watching Joe Biden lose control of our borders and our cities. They're horrified. If you think they're going to vote for more of THIS then you're sorely mistaken!

Why would any politician use the word “vermin” when referring to the opposition?

What does one do when confronted with vermin? One exterminates them.

Trump is exceedingly dangerous folks.

Words can be very dangerous.
Dude, we've got very dangerous people that Joe Biden has allowed into the country without vetting. Some of them really ARE vermin! We're experiencing a crime wave perpetrated by illegals and it's getting worse by the day. Joe Biden CREATED this problem and now he's trying to blame it on Trump which is total bullshit!

I give two shits what other countries elites think of my country. I care what americans think of america and keeping us first!!! fk you and your globalists cucks.
You're such a fool. Such a goober. As if America isn't going to participate in global trade. We're going to build a wall and only buy and sell to Americans. What a joke.

And we're going to bring back your blue collar manufacturing job but not pay you enough to deal with inflation. Stupid.

You're such a fool. Such a goober. As if America isn't going to participate in global trade. We're going to build a wall and only buy and sell to Americans. What a joke.
The purpose of America is for Americans, not the globe. Doing business is secondary, taking care of americans is first and utmost priority. It's shocking you submitted to the world elitists. They don't care about you, they're working to erase you!

The purpose of America is for Americans, not the globe. Doing business is secondary, taking care of americans is first and utmost priority. It's shocking you submitted to the world elitists. They don't care about you, they're working to erase you!
Taking care of the globe is taking care of yourselves. This America first. What if everyone else does it?

Here's how I know you're being duped. American workers are the highest paid in the world. Do you think Trump cares about you?

On so many levels, I've been doing this long enough, I know you've been duped. You'e being duped. It's not even debatable. I just have to let the fever take its course and hope you don't kill us.

Forum List

Back