Trump: Bush lied about reason for invading Iraq

Is it possible to support the republican candidate without falling into the left's trap about Iraq? I think so. Unless you were born yesterday you should be aware that Bush sought congressional authorization and waited about a year. Congressional members had the same access to intelligence data as the president and 36% of democrats supported the mission and later turned traitor and undermined it. For some perspective, Harry Truman sent Troops to Korea on an executive order and bungled the mission so badly that we lost about 50,000 in a three year quagmire and ended up where we started. Low information left wing idiots probably blame Nixon for Vietnam but it was LBJ who used a fake crisis and set the rules so that we could win every battle and still lose the war.
Trump.....the leading Republican says bullshit......Bush's fault

Trump is full of shit on this...he is being a politician...it's more dangerous than a Zika mosquito.

you dont like trump ?
I like trump...but he's wrong on this. He is shooting his mouth off to damage JEB.....he is wasting his time...Jeb is dead.
There are six other Republicans to choose from that do not believe Bush is responsible for 9-11 or botched Iraq

Millions of Republucans still support Trumps views

Trump is full of shit on this...he is being a politician...it's more dangerous than a Zika mosquito.

Millions of REPUBLICANS support Trump in blaming Bush for 9-11 and Iraq
Names please.
Start with New Hampshire, then look at Trumps lead in the polls

Millions of Republicans support Trump and Trump believes Bush botched both 9-11 AND Iraq
You have no way of knowing why they support trump. It's anti Obama..not anti bush.

Last edited:

Names please.

Millions of Republicans support Trump and Trump believes Bush botched both 9-11 AND Iraq
You have no way of knowing why they support trump. It's a to Obama..not anti bush.

Shit.....if a Democratic candidate told me Obama was responsible for 9-11, I wouldn't support him

Millions of Republicans flock to Trump as their savior

Names please.

You have no way of knowing why they support trump. It's a to Obama..not anti bush.

Shit.....if a Democratic candidate told me Obama was responsible for 9-11, I wouldn't support him

Still, most of the dems say no WMDS were found and you support them.

Names please.

Still, most of the dems say no WMDS were found and you support them.

Ummmm......even Bush said no WMDs were found

The Leading Republican for President

151124211136-donald-trump-9-11-comments-supporters-tuchman-dnt-ac-00003708-full-169.jpg

Trump says George W. Bush ‘lied’ to get U.S. into Iraq

I agree w/ him

Any Trump- supporters care to chime-in, agreeing? I don't expect this thread to have many responses given all Trump-supporters on this forum are rw'ers

I might vote for Trump. He was wrong about President Bush and he was certainly wrong about 911. That section of the debate was one of Trump's low points. But my front running choice Marco Rubio set Trump straight. Thank God George Bush was President on 911 and not Al Gore and Clinton missed his opportunity.

Trump says George W. Bush ‘lied’ to get U.S. into Iraq

I agree w/ him

Any Trump- supporters care to chime-in, agreeing? I don't expect this thread to have many responses given all Trump-supporters on this forum are rw'ers

I might vote for Trump. He was wrong about President Bush and he was certainly wrong about 911. That section of the debate was one of Trump's low points. But my front running choice Marco Rubio set Trump straight. Thank God George Bush was President on 911 and not Al Gore and Clinton missed his opportunity.
No other President would have led us into Iraq

Killed 5000 Americans needlessly on top of the 3000 he lost on 9-11

Forum List

Back