Trump: Bush lied about reason for invading Iraq

Trump says George W. Bush ‘lied’ to get U.S. into Iraq

I agree w/ him

Any Trump- supporters care to chime-in, agreeing? I don't expect this thread to have many responses given all Trump-supporters on this forum are rw'ers

You know they ain't gonna come here.........just like they avoided my thread about how "prayer hasn't been banned from schools".

They don't like it when one of their own (whom they cherish) says the same thing we've been saying, cause it exposes them for what they are! :rolleyes:

Trump is even left of most of the left wing, on this....

I agree with Trump as well, on this whole Iraq issue...

Trump is right... We were lied too, to justify our war in Iraq.
Iraq had zero involvement in 9/11 so they had to find other reason for us to invade them.
Trump was also correct that 9/11 happen under Bush's watch no matter what Jeb says.

Trump fucked that up....otherwise you have to call bubba a liar.

I agree with him on the issue of Iraq. Where he really fucked up was blaming G.W. for 9/11. Even many Republicans in recent years would agree Iraq was probably a mistake, but blaming Bush for 9/11 took it a bit far.

Trump is right... We were lied too, to justify our war in Iraq.
Iraq had zero involvement in 9/11 so they had to find other reason for us to invade them.
Trump was also correct that 9/11 happen under Bush's watch no matter what Jeb says.

He was absolutely correct that it happened on Bush's watch, but whether or not he can be blamed is debatable. Yes, he received a memo about terrorists possibly flying planes into buildings, but Al Qaeda didn't exactly advertise the time and date.

Also, using G.W. to attack Jeb made no sense. Jeb wasn't president on 9/11 or during the Iraq invasion.

I agree with him on the issue of Iraq. Where he really fucked up was blaming G.W. for 9/11. Even many Republicans in recent years would agree Iraq was probably a mistake, but blaming Bush for 9/11 took it a bit far.
AFTER 6+ yrs of demanding vietraq was necessary? :eusa_eh: Sorry but the rw'ers are not getting a pass :talktothehand:

AFTER 6+ yrs of demanding vietraq was necessary? :eusa_eh: Sorry but the rw'ers are not getting a pass :talktothehand:
LBJ is to Vietnam what Obabble is to Iraq........no doubt, yo.

Actually, he said, "They lied"

Dunno if anyone lied. Do know, many used false info to make a point. Whether they knew it to be false at the time, is not known.

However, chemical weapons were found in Iraq.

Makes sense because his own cabinet member said so and what every school child knows- Iraq had zero, ZERO, 0 to do w/ 9/11. They changed their reasons for invading when the American people weren't buying what they were selling so Bush came out w/ "yabut 9/11 !!!"

If I recall right in his State of the Union message he spoke of things the CIA had refuted months before about Iraq. With all the lives at stake he either lied or was damn irresponsible. Thought he was doing a fine job until that point. Then it struck me his presidency was about fixing the 2 things his father was most criticized for, that HW had (1) gone against his pledge of no new taxes and (2) not finishing off Saddam.

If I recall right in his State of the Union message he spoke of things the CIA had refuted months before about Iraq. With all the lives at stake he either lied or was damn irresponsible. Thought he was doing a fine job until that point. Then it struck me his presidency was about fixing the 2 things his father was most criticized for, that HW had (1) gone against his pledge of no new taxes and (2) not finishing off Saddam.
so it was a vendetta. Leave our servicemen out of those.

Forum List

Back