Joe Biden Reveals What World Leaders Are Telling Him About trump

You are so indoctrinated that even if you had my insights and IQ you would not see the truth.
Oh god...another liberal that thinks they're smart...because they're a liberal! This is what you get when you've got an entire generation coming out of college after being force fed far left bullshit for four years! This one won't bother to argue their point...they just trot out the you're "indoctrinated" line and even with their obviously higher IQ and insight they'll never be able to make someone so ignorant understand their "truth" so they won't even try! That's the mindset you get when you don't allow dissenting opinions to even step foot on campus!

Oh god...another liberal that thinks they're smart...because they're a liberal! This is what you get when you've got an entire generation coming out of college after being force fed far left bullshit for four years! This one won't bother to argue their point...they just trot out the you're "indoctrinated" line and even with their obviously higher IQ and insight they'll never be able to make someone so ignorant understand their "truth" so they won't even try! That's the mindset you get when you don't allow dissenting opinions to even step foot on campus!
I have to wonder how they did their research papers and essays n stuff.

what university are you affiliated with?
NDBU

Nunya Damn Business, U cocksucker! Why, you gonna try to dox me?

Is this a doxing attempt? How many college credit hours have you earned, boy?

Ya know, one doesn't have to attribute their research to a certain school or be working for them; People can actually just do studies

on things and find them out for themselves! :aargh: :spinner:

It's true! I swear! :04:

Last edited:

President Biden recently revealed that multiple world leaders have expressed to him their fear of trump returning to the White House.

ā€œā€˜Iā€™ve been doing foreign policy for a long, long time,ā€™ Biden told the congregation at Brookland Baptist Church in Columbia, South Carolina, over the weekend.ā€

ā€œā€˜I know every one of those heads of state, and Iā€™ve known them for a while. And every meeting I go to internationally, as theyā€™re walking out, this is the Godā€™s truth [ā€¦] virtually every one of them pull me aside and says, ā€˜Youā€™ve got to win. We canā€™t let that happen again. You canā€™t let that happen again. You canā€™t let that happen again.ā€™ā€

Given trumpā€™s negative effect on the foreign billionairesā€™ profits during his first stint in the White House, the economic threat he poses if elected again is disastrous. Understanding the power these foreign billionaires wield, it will be surprising if a consortium of these European oligarchs donā€™t establish an assassin squad to put an abrupt end to trumpā€™s third presidential campaign. As Election Day 2024 approaches, trumpā€™s Secret Service bodyguards must become increasingly alert.

Like U.S. billionaires, the foreign oligarchs must guard their wealth carefully, and trumpā€™s constant Nazi-speak has long been heard outside the United States. His hate-speech has not been ā€œnormalizedā€ by the foreign press the way it has by most U.S. news outlets. Coupled with late-night comicsā€™ monologues on U.S. television, which tend to make trump appear as a harmless buffoon, the sanitized news reports of trump heard by Americans belie his true malevolence and corruption.

View attachment 895899

The Trumpsters believe that their deity is greatly admired and respected around the world.

Why do they think that? Two reasons.

First, that's what they think he should be. And second, because he tells them so.

And that's about it. Period. And nothing will change their mind.

Last edited:
A few points
I am not liberal
College would be of benefit to you, any education would e of benefit to you
I understand why you have turned off your critical thinking skills to join the cult and that explain things to you is pointless. A fMRI scan of your brain would show this.

It is amazing the things you can learn in college and how dumb you stay without making an effort to learn.

NDBU

Nunya Damn Business, U cocksucker! Why, you gonna try to dox me?

Is this a doxing attempt? How many college credit hours have you earned, boy?

I have undergrad degrees in finance and economics.
Never once were politics discussed.

Unlike you I did not get bilked out of my money by Trump U.

Last edited:

President Biden recently revealed that multiple world leaders have expressed to him their fear of trump returning to the White House.

ā€œā€˜Iā€™ve been doing foreign policy for a long, long time,ā€™ Biden told the congregation at Brookland Baptist Church in Columbia, South Carolina, over the weekend.ā€

ā€œā€˜I know every one of those heads of state, and Iā€™ve known them for a while. And every meeting I go to internationally, as theyā€™re walking out, this is the Godā€™s truth [ā€¦] virtually every one of them pull me aside and says, ā€˜Youā€™ve got to win. We canā€™t let that happen again. You canā€™t let that happen again. You canā€™t let that happen again.ā€™ā€

Given trumpā€™s negative effect on the foreign billionairesā€™ profits during his first stint in the White House, the economic threat he poses if elected again is disastrous. Understanding the power these foreign billionaires wield, it will be surprising if a consortium of these European oligarchs donā€™t establish an assassin squad to put an abrupt end to trumpā€™s third presidential campaign. As Election Day 2024 approaches, trumpā€™s Secret Service bodyguards must become increasingly alert.

Like U.S. billionaires, the foreign oligarchs must guard their wealth carefully, and trumpā€™s constant Nazi-speak has long been heard outside the United States. His hate-speech has not been ā€œnormalizedā€ by the foreign press the way it has by most U.S. news outlets. Coupled with late-night comicsā€™ monologues on U.S. television, which tend to make trump appear as a harmless buffoon, the sanitized news reports of trump heard by Americans belie his true malevolence and corruption.

View attachment 895899

I know a Iran and China sure as heck would like to see Byron reelected. The European nations in NATO that refuse to pay their fair share what also love to see it.

I have undergrad degrees in finance and economics.
Never once were politics disguised.

Unlike you I did not get bilked out of my money by Trump U.
How many credit hours?
And why would politics be disguised? :cuckoo:
Did you mean disgust or discussed?
You are aware you're flopping around like a fish out of water, no? :oops:

How many credit hours?
And why would politics be disguised? :cuckoo:
Did you mean disgust or discussed?
You are aware you're flopping around like a fish out of water, no? :oops:

You are a true idiot. seriously

go to school

You are a true idiot. seriously

go to school
STFU. How many credit hours have you earned, boy?

If you did it, you know. If you take longer than 5 minutes to answer, you're Googling that thing there.

I know exactly how many credit hours I paid for, boy.

STFU. How many credit hours have you earned, boy?

If you did it, you know. If you take longer than 5 minutes to answer, you're Googling that thing there.

I have a BS in both. and why would I recall how many credits it added up to?
Typically I took 15 credits per semester, two semesters for 4 years. you do the math.
Then some credits crossed over of course.

you toothless freak

I have a BS in both. and why would I recall how many credits it added up to?
Typically I took 15 credits per semester, two semesters for 4 years. you do the math.
Then some credits crossed over of course.

you toothless freak
So surely you looked at the cumulation of your credit hours, no?

I think you're full of shit. If I was to ask my cousin that, he'd know right away.

I know right away, many of us do. You see, when you pay for all the classes, you know.

I think you should ask for demand a refund. :dunno:
In addition to my mentioned degrees I have taken classes in psychology, neuropsychology, neuroscience, gothic architecture, Russia and Eastern European History... from some of the top universities in the country. I hold no degrees in any of these subjects as I took them simply for my own gratification. To satiate my intellectual curiosity.

So surely you looked at the cumulation of your credit hours, no?
we never used the term credit hour.
We got credits. A typical class was 3 credits. Some were 4. That was 50 years ago so pardon me if I don't recall the details.

Forum List

Back