Trump: Bush lied about reason for invading Iraq

Hardly, from someone as ill-informed and calloused and ignorant as you. I wouldn't want any association with the likes of your kind.
Keep on putting your foot in your mouth.
But now, tell us how patriotic you are!

Oh...I apologize. Facts seems to upset you too much.

Can I buy you an ice cream, boiler?

But, loads of WMDs were found in Iraq.
No, they weren't. No matter how many times you say that it will not be true. Ingredients that were known about by UN weapons inspectors are now counted as weapons by the lamer and more dishonest and desperate Bush defenders. Ingredients are not weapons. In addition, some old abandoned weapons were found. Since they were not unusable, they were not qualified as WMD's either.
If you know of real WMD's being found provide an objective link.
First of all, the UN inspectors either aren't chemists or only have a basic knowledge of chemistry.

All the weapons found - stockpiles - were quite viable (meaning, they are capable of doing just what they were designed for - killing hundreds or thousands).

The old weapons were completely usable; the purpose of a chemical weapon is to kill people. The old weapons could do just that quite effectively.

You don't want to believe facts. I can provide links to thousands of weapons found, however, the links show many (not all) were from 1991. You don't want to believe those are chemical weapons, even though you clearly have little understanding of the chemistry of chemical weapons.

You have already stated that "ingredients" are not weapons, so links showing Iraq's chemical industry miraculously started being in the business of chemical weapons precursor production when UN inspections were pending.

Nope, nothing to see here for the blind.
You like to make shit up. The weapons inspectors were experts and particularly expert about chemical and biological weapons.

The weapons found, starting with the three dozen buried mortar rounds fill with mustard gas by the Dutch in 2004 were rusting and leaking and unusable as mortar rounds. If you know of usable and viable WMD's found you should be able to provide an objective link. You say you can provide links to prove thousands of WMD's. Let's start out with one, your favorite, most objective and factual one.
I'm making no shit up. When i comes to chemistry, I have more qualifications than the entire UN.

The weapons you mention in your second paragraph are not the only weapons found.

Take a look at what haliburtons stock did during and after the war. Take alook.
Odd that their former employee was VP as well :eusa_think:
Who, in the mid-1990s, made a $50 million deal with Saddam for oil services.

So, Cheney went from calling Saddam a murderous tyrant who needed to go, to making million dollar deals with him, to calling Saddam a murderous tyrant who needed to go.

Who's is it that the leading REPUBLICAN candidate says republicans lied to get us into war and that Iraq was a waste

The leading REPUBLICAN also says 9-11 was Bush's fault

Last edited:

So, Cheney went from calling Saddam a murderous tyrant who needed to go, to making million dollar deals with him, to calling Saddam a murderous tyrant who needed to go.
Don't forget Rumsfeld shaking Saddam's hand :D

You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried and the apologists in this thread STILL maintain that threres nothing to see there :rofl:

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Last edited:
But, loads of WMDs were found in Iraq.

Three times now. Prove it.
What they uncovered was astonishing: U.S. and Iraqi forces had secretly recovered about 5,000 chemical weapons during the eight-year war, with the first report documenting 17 American and seven Iraqi soldiers injured by mustard and nerve agents

How Three Veterans Uncovered the Iraq War's Biggest Untold Story

But, they weren't dangerous :rolleyes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/07/w...osure-in-iraq-pentagon-acknowledges.html?_r=0

Last edited:

You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried and the apologists in this thread STILL maintain that threres nothing to see there :ROFL:

Not as bad as our sailors...Obama's sailors...kíssing Khomeni's ass.

You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried and the apologists in this thread STILL maintain that threres nothing to see there :ROFL:

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'

bush the lesser was and is a bible thumping kook

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'

gw's pray team

President Bush begins each day at the crack of nine o'clock kneeling on the floor of the Oval Office in his Batman flannel feety-pajamas, holding hands with a group of Christian men. They kneel there for an hour (two hours on the Lord's Day or if there are enough doughnuts) just talking to our nation's Commander-of-the-Commander-in-Chief, the Lord Jesus. This is the Presidential Prayer team. Rev. Pat Robertson, Dr. Jerry Falwell, Rev. Bob Jones Jr., Pastor Deacon Fred, Brother Harry Hardwick, President George W. Bush, and the Lord Jesus Christ (who invisibly attends, legs crossed and dangling over the side of the Resolute desk), They comprise the elite force of spiritual warriors that most Americans consider more important and able to inflict more damage than the entire United States Military.

The President, a born-again, spirit-filled, saved-by-the-dripping-blood of Christ Christian, understands the importance of praying while other folks are watching. "

Presidential Prayer Team - WHITEHOUSE.ORG

Last edited:

Where is the part where Clinton says we need to invade?

That was not part of no-balls bills agenda...

Clinton understood containment was working

Only Bush was dumb enough to invade and kill 5000 Americans......even Trump agrees

911 was already in the "container".

Trump says it was Bush's fault

Looks like millions of Republicans agree with him

Is it possible to support the republican candidate without falling into the left's trap about Iraq? I think so. Unless you were born yesterday you should be aware that Bush sought congressional authorization and waited about a year. Congressional members had the same access to intelligence data as the president and 36% of democrats supported the mission and later turned traitor and undermined it. For some perspective, Harry Truman sent Troops to Korea on an executive order and bungled the mission so badly that we lost about 50,000 in a three year quagmire and ended up where we started. Low information left wing idiots probably blame Nixon for Vietnam but it was LBJ who used a fake crisis and set the rules so that we could win every battle and still lose the war.

Forum List

Back