Trump and how he convinced wives of his male friends & associates to have sex with him

Professional con-man. He conned an entire nation into believing he's qualified to lead it.
Not all...the dumb ones!!!

This guy is everything that we tell children not to be. Yet some wanted him their leader. Goes to tell you how our moral compass is messed up today.
All of the Kennedy's and Bill Clinton. Do you tell your children not to be like them.
What wee have a now is a low life, sexist, racist, bully on TV everyday. We dont have the ones you m mentioned.

Professional con-man. He conned an entire nation into believing he's qualified to lead it.

This guy is everything that we tell children not to be. Yet some wanted him their leader. Goes to tell you how our moral compass is messed up today.

"I may not be Donald Trump now, but just you wait; if I don't make it, my children will."
Barack Obama--1991--Age 29
I' sorry but you are morally bankrupt at least from your posts. I cant take you serious on this subject.

"I may not be Donald Trump now, but just you wait; if I don't make it, my children will."
Barack Obama--1991--Age 29
That was way before Trump lost his mind and enveloped by mental illness.

All of the Kennedy's and Bill Clinton. Do you tell your children not to be like them.

What's really messed up is the moral compass of Evangelicals in this country. 80% of them voted for Trump--:badgrin:
Because he was willing to talk about immigration, terrorism and the economy instead of using classism, racism sexism and any other ism as a platform. You lefties just don't understand that those are important issues middle class America
He preached issues he had the direct opposite opinion all his life.
He knew he could manipulate racists/ dumbasses like you to get elected as president.

Just when you think Trump can't get any more disgusting than he already is--(Well here is some of the loyalty he showed to his male friends and associates) when he was interested in sleeping with their wives.

President Trump used to boast that one of the things that made “life worth living” was sleeping with his friends’ wives, according to a new tell-all book. “In pursuing a friend’s wife, he would try to persuade the wife that her husband was perhaps not what she thought,” author Michael Wolff quotes a Trump friend as saying.Before he was president, Trump would have his secretary ask the friend to drop by his office, where he would subject him to “more or less constant sexual banter,” according to “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” a copy of which was obtained by The Post. With the wife listening in on speakerphone, Trump would say: “Do you still like having sex with your wife? How often? You must have had a better f–k than your wife? Tell me about it.“I have girls coming in from Los Angeles at three o’clock. We can go upstairs and have a great time. I promise.”
https://nypost.com/2018/01/04/trump-thought-bedding-friends-wives-made-life-worth-living-book/

Any man that talks like this wouldn't have an issue about sleeping with one of his friends wives, and pulling a stunt like this to convince their wives that their husbands were sleeping around on them.

Michael Woolf--Fire & Fury--available on Kindle & Nook.

That story just doesn’t make any sense.

What's really messed up is the moral compass of Evangelicals in this country. 80% of them voted for Trump--:badgrin:
Because he was willing to talk about immigration, terrorism and the economy instead of using classism, racism sexism and any other ism as a platform. You lefties just don't understand that those are important issues middle class America
He knew he could manipulate racists/ dumbasses like you to get elected as president.
Calling someone you don't know a racist ? I have mixed race children, You are the dumb ass.

What wee have a now is a low life, sexist, racist, bully on TV everyday. We dont have the ones you m mentioned.
No their not but everyone of them were low life, sexist, racist, bullies while in office and you fuckers didn't give a shit because they were liberal gods. You don't seem to understand the meaning of hypocrisy.

You guys don't tell your children to be anything.

You profess that they should decide their gender and sexual prteference
at a later date. Hell...they can even identify as being of a different
race.

If they want to be a man today...be one. If they want to be a woman
tomorrow...be one.

Hell...they can say they're a Jaboni or a Beaner or even say they
have high cheek bones and be a Native American.

You preach Issa. Is that how they do it in the Middle East?

I'd bet a dollar to a donut that you got out of Morocco or whatever
shithole you came from over there just before they tossed you from
a roof.

29wmo8p.jpg

I moved on her like a bitch. And she was married!

4jnyx.jpg

I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.

Calling someone you don't know a racist ? I have mixed race children, You are the dumb ass.
Mixed race white? He labeled himself a racist when he said he is the least racist.

Mixed race white? He labeled himself a racist when he said he is the least racist.
My ex wife is Black and according to you if If I say I'm not a racist I'm a racist

My ex wife is Black and according to you if If I say I'm not a racist I'm a racist
Maybe you became racist after she dumped you.

Just when you think Trump can't get any more disgusting than he already is--(Well here is some of the loyalty he showed to his male friends and associates) when he was interested in sleeping with their wives.

President Trump used to boast that one of the things that made “life worth living” was sleeping with his friends’ wives, according to a new tell-all book. “In pursuing a friend’s wife, he would try to persuade the wife that her husband was perhaps not what she thought,” author Michael Wolff quotes a Trump friend as saying.Before he was president, Trump would have his secretary ask the friend to drop by his office, where he would subject him to “more or less constant sexual banter,” according to “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” a copy of which was obtained by The Post. With the wife listening in on speakerphone, Trump would say: “Do you still like having sex with your wife? How often? You must have had a better f–k than your wife? Tell me about it.“I have girls coming in from Los Angeles at three o’clock. We can go upstairs and have a great time. I promise.”
https://nypost.com/2018/01/04/trump-thought-bedding-friends-wives-made-life-worth-living-book/

Any man that talks like this wouldn't have an issue about sleeping with one of his friends wives, and pulling a stunt like this to convince their wives that their husbands were sleeping around on them.

Michael Woolf--Fire & Fury--available on Kindle & Nook.

Disgusting????????

This is one of the main reasons Republicans admire him and see him as a role model for their children.

You guys don't tell your children to be anything.

You profess that they should decide their gender and sexual prteference
at a later date. Hell...they can even identify as being of a different
race.

If they want to be a man today...be one. If they want to be a woman
tomorrow...be one.

Hell...they can say they're a Jaboni or a Beaner or even say they
have high cheek bones and be a Native American.

You preach Issa. Is that how they do it in the Middle East?

I'd bet a dollar to a donut that you got out of Morocco or whatever
shithole you came from over there just before they tossed you from
a roof.
Lol you got it all wrong. I teach my kids not to be bullies, no name calling, no mocking . And you voted a grandpa who does that on daily basis.

From Casablanca of a middle class background, came here for school and I do business now, employing hard working people from all backgrounds...Casablanca is just like any metropolitan city has good and bad areas. But what we don't have is the mass shootings, the gun violence. And the amount of homeless that the US has. We are very inclusive and we are almost done with the bullet train project from north to south. We also have the biggest solar plant in the world...that been said we going forward and you folks are pulling the US backwards.

And just A history reminder :

Morocco is the oldest ally of the US.
Morocco is the country where a female built the first university in the world.
Morocco fought with the allies to liberate Europe.
Morocco is the home of the moors who brought Europe from the dark ages to the renaissance.
Morocco is where the US army trains and conduct intelligence to fight terrorism.
Morocco is where the Jews and the Christians fled during wars.
Morocco is where the oldest human remains were found.

And you gonna call it a shithole from your trailer park, a settler from Europe with no history and packed with racism and bigotry? GTFOH

No their not but everyone of them were low life, sexist, racist, bullies while in office and you fuckers didn't give a shit because they were liberal gods. You don't seem to understand the meaning of hypocrisy.
I never voted for a liberal btw. But yes The Orange is the worst low life that is known to mankind right now.

Forum List

Back