Finished reading "Fire and Fury: Inside The Trump White House" and WOW!!

Are you or will you be reading "Fire and Fury: Inside The Trump White House?"

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters

beachbum81

Feb 12, 2012
Normally, I don't read political books but, boy, am I glad I bought this book. It's such an interesting read and obviously slanted against Trump but probably the best $10 I've spent in a while. Couldn't put down my e-reader all day. If everything said in the book is true (most likely not) then Trump needs to be impeached ASAP as he's a threat to national security himself. Anybody else finish the book yet? What are your opinions?

For all of you that haven't read it or are thinking of buying it, here's the e-book version for $10.

Fire and Fury: Inside The Trump White House by Michael Wolff (Ebook)

Normally, I don't read political books but, boy, am I glad I bought this book. It's such an interesting read and obviously slanted against Trump but probably the best $10 I've spent in a while. Couldn't put down my e-reader all day. If everything said in the book is true (most likely not) then Trump needs to be impeached ASAP as he's a threat to national security himself. Anybody else finish the book yet? What are your opinions?

For all of you that haven't read it or are thinking of buying it, here's the e-book version for $10.

Not worth reading.

Not worth wasting your time on.

Do they have a narrated version by Betty White...??

Do they have a narrated version by Betty White...??
The O/P is a spammer.

I read the condensed version. Will buy from the cut-out bin in a couple of weeks for collector's value.

You're a real sucker, eh?

Beachbum81, do you think the creepy, fish-lipped douchebag that assembled the alleged quotes is trustworthy? Wolff is a painfully poor writer. He writes from the perspective of an almost illiterate, butthurt person who predicted a Crooked Hillary victory. He constantly uses ad hominems to support his delusions. Anyhow, here is the piece of garbage propaganda for free!

http://fesnews.net/wp-content/uploa...Trump-White-House-Henry-Holt-and-Co.-2018.pdf

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Man, you socks are coming from out of the woodwork! Where you been hiding? Folsom State Prison?

A fool and his money are easily parted.

Oh and no I have zero intention of reading tabloid trash where in the forward the lying jew weasel even says he doesn't know if its all true or not and he can WHINE that its because he doesn't know if the people in the WH were telling him the truth or not but its because he was being played the entire time just like President Trump has the entire time since he announced his run for President.I made sure to give it 1 star on any ratings system I could find...been educating morons on goodreads all day long.

Beachbum81, do you think the creepy, fish-lipped douchebag that assembled the alleged quotes is trustworthy? Wolff is a painfully poor writer. He writes from the perspective of an almost illiterate, butthurt person who predicted a Crooked Hillary victory. He constantly uses ad hominems to support his delusions. Anyhow, here is the piece of garbage propaganda for free!

http://fesnews.net/wp-content/uploa...Trump-White-House-Henry-Holt-and-Co.-2018.pdf
SWEET! Now I get to share with my friends who want to read the lies but don't want to support that lying scumbag!

There are so many better uses for ten dollars that I can think of. A six pack of my favorite micro brew, a large bucket of range balls, a 1 lb fresh tuna fillet, golly the list is endless.

LOL Well, at least the treasonous fat senile old orange clown believes it. Has not missed a change to curse Bannon since the book was published. LOL

Sloppy Steve Bannon is finished in politics after that Alabama fiasco in which Sloppy Steve propped up that unqualified nutcase!

As Odium noted, the propaganda essay is free! Hurry before the publisher shuts it down!

What is handy about the PDF format is you can you search "Clinton" or whatever to see who the creepy, fish-lipped assembler of the content treated certain characters. What is amusing is that Michael Wolff fancies himself as a Thomas Wolf, similar name no relation obviously. Thomas Wolf was an excellent author of non-fiction style novels like The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test and The Right Stuff.

Last edited:
If I want to read fiction I will go with this.
end_of_watch_rev_lr.jpg

I got it for my Kindle.

Why are these right wingers calling it "trash"?

The White House keeps logs.

We know he was there for all the time he said.

He says he has notes and recordings;.

At first, the White House has been saying this was confidential material, not lies. It wasn't until later they started calling it lies.

I haven't read the book yet. However, judging only from the way trump has acted while in office, I wouldn't dismiss this out of hand.

A fool and his money are easily parted.

Oh and no I have zero intention of reading tabloid trash where in the forward the lying jew weasel even says he doesn't know if its all true or not and he can WHINE that its because he doesn't know if the people in the WH were telling him the truth or not but its because he was being played the entire time just like President Trump has the entire time since he announced his run for President.I made sure to give it 1 star on any ratings system I could find...been educating morons on goodreads all day long.
I sense from your comment that you are anti-Semitic. Some of the finest people I know are Jewish. I am white and I am not Jewish.

I got it for my Kindle.

Why are these right wingers calling it "trash"?

The White House keeps logs.

We know he was there for all the time he said.

He says he has notes and recordings;.

At first, the White House has been saying this was confidential material, not lies. It wasn't until later they started calling it lies.
He also said in the forward he doesn't know what's true or not....as I said a fool and his money are easily parted.

Forum List

Back